RNC 23 million in debt

And enter the idiot Mr. Shit-Head with more entertainment show links as 'proof' and still being as clueless as a comatose mongoloid
Aw, c'mon.....Michael Steele didn't work-out as the RNC's Obama, like you clowns figured.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

eusa_doh.gif

:disbelief:.....oh no...an Acid flashback.....all those colors...:eek:

And enter the idiot Mr. Shit-Head with more entertainment show links as 'proof' and still being as clueless as a comatose mongoloid
Aw, c'mon.....Michael Steele didn't work-out as the RNC's Obama, like you clowns figured.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

eusa_doh.gif

:disbelief:.....oh no...an Acid flashback.....all those colors...:eek:
do you think maybe Mr Charmin misses his crayons and coloring books?

Why should they give much to dems, the republicans party platform is all designed to help the corps and keep the american worker plyable for their exploitation

Dont be dem, they get plenty from major corps and unions, especially unions.

And what are unions but corporations unto themsleves? They Sell LABOUR...They can effectively be called "BIG LABOUR" in Statistspeak.

Still waiting for what about someones skin color determines the quality of their leadership abilities.

Translation: I cannot win this argument so I fold.
I don't know either. I've stated this several times. I do not know how to account for this phenomenon.
Of course you know how to account for it - it's the skin color! Of course, you're accounting for a phenomenon that doesn't exist, as was proven a few dozen posts ago. But instead of accepting this new information and changing your view, you attempt to change the reality to fit your preconceived notion.

We spell that r-a-c-i-s-t.

The phenomenon does exist. No one has produced even one example. Not a single one. No one has been able to account for the phenomenon either. All I hear is accusations of racism and irrelevant points.
If you can't produce a cogent arguemtn here you need to shut the fuck up. You may need to do that anyway.

I don't know either. I've stated this several times. I do not know how to account for this phenomenon.
Of course you know how to account for it - it's the skin color! Of course, you're accounting for a phenomenon that doesn't exist, as was proven a few dozen posts ago. But instead of accepting this new information and changing your view, you attempt to change the reality to fit your preconceived notion.

The phenomenon does exist. No one has produced even one example. Not a single one. No one has been able to account for the phenomenon either. All I hear is accusations of racism and irrelevant points.
If you can't produce a cogent arguemtn here you need to shut the fuck up. You may need to do that anyway.

He provided a whole list of countries, yet you ignored all but 2 of them. You WANT to be racist and it's quite obvious.

I produced not one but almost a dozen examples. You deny them because, of course, you're a racist piece of shit.

I produced not one but almost a dozen examples. You deny them because, of course, you're a racist piece of shit.

I deny them because they are all incorrect. It is incorrect to call Haiti an example of great progress. It is incorrect to call the Dominican Republic, the poorest country in this hemsiphere, an example of great progress. So too with every "example" you cited.
You are O for about 1,000.
Merely posting a list of countries without defending the list is worthless. Like you.

I deny them because they are all incorrect. It is incorrect to call Haiti an example of great progress.

This is how we know you're a racist piece of shit and not just confused: Haiti was not on my list.

It is incorrect to call the Dominican Republic, the poorest country in this hemsiphere, an example of great progress.

Still wealthier (PC, PPP) than China! (and by the way, it's not the poorest country in the hemisphere.

So too with every "example" you cited.

Huh? I listed several countries with higher per capita GDP than China, a country you pointed out as a success - nevermind that the Caribbean countries are also far more free - and the distribution of incomes is far more just.

You think the average person in China is better off than St Kitts (PC GDP: 13,000) or Trinidad (PC GDP: 15,000)? by the way, those countries are run by black folks.

See, that's how we know you're a racist piece of shit: We provide actual , real world examples of countries run by black people that are very successful and you duck, weave, and point to Haiti (By the way, Haiti's not part of the single market economy run by them black folks in the Caribbean)
Merely posting a list of countries without defending the list is worthless. Like you.[/QUOTE]

people CONTRIBUTE to the rnc as a one way donorship with no expectation of a return ....

so, lets see;

snip-

SEIU is $85 million in debt, down from its 2008 high of $102 million, and has been forced to lay off employees. Mr. Stern has led protests against Bank of America, calling for the firing of Chief Executive Ken Lewis. Yet the union owes $80 million to Bank of America and $5 million to Amalgamated Bank, which is owned by the rival union Unite-Here.

SEIU’s pensions are in even worse shape. Both of SEIU’s two national pension plans, the SEIU National Industry Pension Fund and the Pension Plan for Employees of the SEIU, issued critical-status letters last year. The Pension Protection Act requires any pension fund that is funded below 65 percent of what it needs to pay its obligations to inform its beneficiaries of the deficit.

VERNUCCIO: Andy Stern's debts - Washington Times

:rolleyes:

I deny them because they are all incorrect. It is incorrect to call Haiti an example of great progress.

This is how we know you're a racist piece of shit and not just confused: Haiti was not on my list.

It is incorrect to call the Dominican Republic, the poorest country in this hemsiphere, an example of great progress.

Still wealthier (PC, PPP) than China! (and by the way, it's not the poorest country in the hemisphere.

So too with every "example" you cited.

Huh? I listed several countries with higher per capita GDP than China, a country you pointed out as a success - nevermind that the Caribbean countries are also far more free - and the distribution of incomes is far more just.

You think the average person in China is better off than St Kitts (PC GDP: 13,000) or Trinidad (PC GDP: 15,000)? by the way, those countries are run by black folks.

See, that's how we know you're a racist piece of shit: We provide actual , real world examples of countries run by black people that are very successful and you duck, weave, and point to Haiti (By the way, Haiti's not part of the single market economy run by them black folks in the Caribbean)
Merely posting a list of countries without defending the list is worthless. Like you.
[/QUOTE]

So you think the Dominican Republic is wealthier than China? This is why you have no credibility.
As for Trinidad, try this description. Does it sound like a well run functional state to you?
In July 1990, the Jamaat al Muslimeen, an extremist Black Muslim group with an unresolved grievance against the government over land claims, tried to overthrow the NAR government. The group held the prime minister and members of parliament hostage for five days while rioting shook Port of Spain. After a long standoff with the police and military, the Jamaat al Muslimeen leader, Yasin Abu Bakr, and his followers surrendered to Trinidadian authorities. Having had the matter referred back to the local courts by the Privy Council with a clear indication of a view that the amnesty was valid, in July 1992, the High Court upheld the validity of a government amnesty given to the Jamaat members during the hostage crisis. Abu Bakr and 113 other Jamaat members were jailed for two years while the courts debated the amnesty's validity. All 114 members were eventually released. Subsequent to this, the UK Privy Council deemed the amnesty invalid but expressed the view that it would be improper to re-arrest the 114 accused.
See also: Jamaat al Muslimeen coup attempt

In December 1991, the NAR captured only the two districts in Tobago. The PNM, led by Patrick Manning, carried a majority of 21 seats, and the UNC came in second. Manning became the new Prime Minister and Basdeo Panday continued to lead the opposition. In November 1995, Manning called early elections, in which the PNM and UNC both won 17 seats and the NAR won two seats. The UNC allied with the NAR and formed the new government, with Panday becoming prime minister - the first prime minister of Indo-Trinidadian descent.

Elections held in December 2000 returned the UNC to power when they won 19 seats, while the opposition PNM won 16, and the NAR 1. The UNC government fell in October 2001 with the defection of three of its parliamentarians amidst allegations of corruption in the then UNC government, and the December 2001 elections resulted in an even 18 to 18 split between the UNC and the PNM. Taking a page from the United States Supreme Court, President Robinson appointed Patrick Manning Prime Minister despite the fact that the UNC won the popular vote and that Panday was the sitting Prime Minister. Despite the fact that Manning was unable to attract a majority (and Parliament was thus unable to sit), he delayed calling elections until October 2002. The PNM formed the next government after winning 20 seats, while the UNC won 16. Both parties are committed to free market economic policies and increased foreign investment. Trinidad and Tobago has remained cooperative with the United States in the regional fight against narcotics trafficking and on other issues.

The serious crime situation in the country has led to a severe deterioration in security conditions in the country. In addition, a resurgent Jamaat al Muslimeen continues to be a threat to stability. The FBI recently opened an office in Trinidad and Tobago in connection with its hunt for Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah.
FAIL.

Last edited:

So you think the Dominican Republic is wealthier than China? This is why you have no credibility.
As for Trinidad, try this description. Does it sound like a well run functional state to you?
In July 1990, the Jamaat al Muslimeen, an extremist Black Muslim group with an unresolved grievance against the government over land claims, tried to overthrow the NAR government. The group held the prime minister and members of parliament hostage for five days while rioting shook Port of Spain. After a long standoff with the police and military, the Jamaat al Muslimeen leader, Yasin Abu Bakr, and his followers surrendered to Trinidadian authorities. Having had the matter referred back to the local courts by the Privy Council with a clear indication of a view that the amnesty was valid, in July 1992, the High Court upheld the validity of a government amnesty given to the Jamaat members during the hostage crisis. Abu Bakr and 113 other Jamaat members were jailed for two years while the courts debated the amnesty's validity. All 114 members were eventually released. Subsequent to this, the UK Privy Council deemed the amnesty invalid but expressed the view that it would be improper to re-arrest the 114 accused.
See also: Jamaat al Muslimeen coup attempt

In December 1991, the NAR captured only the two districts in Tobago. The PNM, led by Patrick Manning, carried a majority of 21 seats, and the UNC came in second. Manning became the new Prime Minister and Basdeo Panday continued to lead the opposition. In November 1995, Manning called early elections, in which the PNM and UNC both won 17 seats and the NAR won two seats. The UNC allied with the NAR and formed the new government, with Panday becoming prime minister - the first prime minister of Indo-Trinidadian descent.

Elections held in December 2000 returned the UNC to power when they won 19 seats, while the opposition PNM won 16, and the NAR 1. The UNC government fell in October 2001 with the defection of three of its parliamentarians amidst allegations of corruption in the then UNC government, and the December 2001 elections resulted in an even 18 to 18 split between the UNC and the PNM. Taking a page from the United States Supreme Court, President Robinson appointed Patrick Manning Prime Minister despite the fact that the UNC won the popular vote and that Panday was the sitting Prime Minister. Despite the fact that Manning was unable to attract a majority (and Parliament was thus unable to sit), he delayed calling elections until October 2002. The PNM formed the next government after winning 20 seats, while the UNC won 16. Both parties are committed to free market economic policies and increased foreign investment. Trinidad and Tobago has remained cooperative with the United States in the regional fight against narcotics trafficking and on other issues.

The serious crime situation in the country has led to a severe deterioration in security conditions in the country. In addition, a resurgent Jamaat al Muslimeen continues to be a threat to stability. The FBI recently opened an office in Trinidad and Tobago in connection with its hunt for Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah.
FAIL.[/QUOTE]

PC / PPP basis, the D.R.: 8,600
PC / PPP basis, China: 7,400

Yes, I think The D.R. is wealthier. nay...I know it is.

As for Trinidad and Tobago: Yes, it has political strife. It also has a functioning economy that is twice as wealthy as China - and its people are far more free than the people of China.

Ditto, just about every member of the single market.

And get this, Rabbist: they are run by black people!

But you keep spinning your racist ways. With each post, you just demonstrate my point to the rest of the board.

So you think that a country holding the largest amount of U.S. reserves is poorer than one of the poorest countries in this hemisphere based solely on GDP per person?
Wow are you gullible. I have some ocean front property in Oklahoma I'd like to talk to you about.

I deny them because they are all incorrect. It is incorrect to call Haiti an example of great progress. It is incorrect to call the Dominican Republic, the poorest country in this hemsiphere, an example of great progress. So too with every "example" you cited.

Rabbi.....i know 3 people who have been to the D.R. and all 3 of them said dont judge this place until you have been there......all 3 said it is actually pretty dam nice and in some places you would think you are still in a first world Country....just sayin.....

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?
It was a throw away comment anyway. Although one of the criticisms of Michael Steele was that he was a poor fundraiser.

Newark, NJ for one. Philadelphia. Atlanta. Tallahassee.

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

they love debt. Slow paying vendors huh? I wonder if any of those vendors will have to file bankruptcy because of slow payment?

Anyway Reagan proved that the debt does not matter.

What ever Reagan did worked what obama is doing isn't.

Any honest person would not say that at the same point in Reagan's first term.

Forum List

Back