RNC 23 million in debt

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

And we should care??? Why???

Hell, America is trillions in debt and still functions.

Again. Who cares??

• Banned
I bet the RNC does.

No worries the corporations will fill their coffers in no time

• Banned
Sure it is , the corporations will soak them with cash

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

And NOW you know why the TEA is "turning" on not conservative republicans.

*ahh*

I'm sooo glad I figured out years ago that they stopped being fiscally conservative and left.

So why should we believe this? last year the white house attacked the Chamber of Commerce. Their argument was can you disprove their claims as false.:lol::clap2:

$23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

dude its their own guy saying it

Why should they give much to dems, the republicans party platform is all designed to help the corps and keep the american worker plyable for their exploitation

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

The right has racists in its midst.

I see this crap all the time on the internets

Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

The right has racists in its midst.

I see this crap all the time on the internets

And the left has racists like Bass and Black as coal

Get used to it, or stand up against all of it.

A minor incovenience to the RNC.

Without doubt they'll cover those shortfalls.

Corporations own both parties, folks.

That information is publically avaialble for those of you interested in learning who buys whom.

Forum List

Back