RNC 23 million in debt

I think my point is proven here.

Interesting. What point do you think you've proven? Spell it out for us.

That for whatever reason blacks have a long record of incompetence in governing, a record that cannot be explained by culture or history.
How many pages did it take for someone to come up with some mayor or Nowheresville that no one knows as an example of good governance? I will say Deval Patrick in MA, while I don't like his policies, has not had the gross incompetence and kleptocracy of, say, Willie Herenton in Memphis. Maybe similarly Adrian Fenty.

I think my point is proven here.

That for whatever reason blacks have a long record of incompetence in governing, a record that cannot be explained by culture or history.

And you attribute that alleged incompetence (nevermind the numerous examples to the contrary provided) to what, exactly? Something inate or genetic?

And you attribute that alleged incompetence (nevermind the numerous examples to the contrary provided) to what, exactly? Something inate or genetic?

For every one good example there are probably 50 counter-examples of gross incompetence and outright thievery.
What do I attribute that to? I have no idea. It cannot be social, cultural or historical since we find it all over the world in very diverse populations.

For every one good example there are probably 50 counter-examples of gross incompetence and outright thievery.
What do I attribute that to? I have no idea. It cannot be social, cultural or historical since we find it all over the world in very diverse populations.

1. There are more successful and flourishing capitalist democracies in the Caribbean than failed states...and most all are led by blacks. It's not "all over the world".

2. If it's "not social, cultural or historical", you're only left with one or two options. It's clear you believe it's one of them, though you seem hesitant to state it out loud (I don't blame ya)....and nevermind Egypt.

3. Do you believe left-handed people are naturally better leaders?

Last edited:

So obviously it MUST be the color of their skin.

You are by definition, a racist. I hope you're not an actual Rabbi. :eusa_pray:

1. There are more successful and flourishing capitalist democracies in the Caribbean than failed states...and most all are led by blacks. It's not "all over the world".

2. If it's "not social, cultural or historical", you're only left with one or two options. It's clear you believe it's one of them, though you seem hesitant to state it out loud (I don't blame ya)....and nevermind Egypt.

There are NO successful flourishing democracies in teh Caribbean. Thus your premise is simply wrong.

There are NO successful flourishing democracies in teh Caribbean. Thus your premise is simply wrong.

You gotta be kidding me.

You're kidding me, right? There are several successful Democracies in the CARICOM region. Denying that is just making you look stupid.

It's readily apparent whats going on here, Rabbi: Any time someone demonstrates successful leadership by blacks, you deny it exists because it doesn't fit your racist stereotype. Instead, you produce a list of corrupt blacks.

it would be as if I say "White people can't govern!" and produce a list including Hitler, Stalin, Pinochet etc...as evidence.

By the way, are left-handed people inherently better leaders? You skipped that question.

You are obviously an Obama voter and confuse aims with results.
Merely establishing an organization that is supposed to achieve something is far different from actually achieving it.
Try again.

The nations of Single Market - and other Caribbean Nations, actually - are primarily successful Democracies led by black people.

Your continued denial of this obvious fact is all the evidence one needs to know you can wash all of your clothes in hot water.

Gee, "mere assertion" is also a fallacy.
You seem incapable of debate. What a shock!

"mere assertion"? You've littered this thread with racist assumptions. I've pointed to almost a dozen examples that belie your assumptions - including per capita GDP - and all you can do is point to Haiti.

And let's be honest: I have no interest in "debating a racist" - there's nothing to debate. I just enjoy exposing uneducated racism for what it is.

Who has a better economy Reagan or obama? What were the unemployment numbers while Reagan was in officve? Comapared to obama's? Now if you're going to use 1981 1982 numbers and blame them on Reagan then the 2009 and 2010 numbers are all obamas

Reagan was handed an economy 100 times better than what Obama was handed.

A little inflation doesn't threaten to cause a depression.

I'll take "What was the MISERY INDEX" For $1,000 Alex.

The MISERY INDEX is just another economic indicator, invented by just another economist (Arthur Okun, who was a Keynesian). It isn't some hallowed economic principle. Plus, I believe it's flawed because it doesn't take food/gas into account - it's strictly unemployment/inflation.

I'll give you a HALF FAIL, since you were able to parrot MISERY INDEX. :)

Try his 'Malaise Speech'?

Why?

Guess you don't remember gas lines do you?

Sure do! Summer of 2007 - over $4.00 per gallon!!! Bush sucked!!!

How some will never learn...nor want to.

What does FOXNEWS viewers have to do with it?

look_at_me.jpg

Forum List

Back