RNC 23 million in debt

Dominican Republic and Jamaica? Really??
DR, #72 out of 215.
Jamaica, #199 (neg growth rate) on same list
List of countries by real GDP growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You woult think Bermuda would be a good candidate, with a Britiish legacy of rule of law and as the headquarters for many insurance companies. But they are hardly Taiwan or Singapore.

I don't know why people get upset when I point something like this out. They will do everything but answer the question.

I just answered your question. The reason "people get upset" is because you are either lying or willfully ignorant--or both. And you use the usual talking points of racists pieces of shit - talking points that are easily debunked by anyone who doesn't want to continue being a racist.

The D.R.'s per capita GDP is higher than China.
Ditto, Jamaica.

Ditto, the host of other countries I listed run by blacks.

Using the snapshop-in-time current growth rate is stupid. By that measure, you would conclude that the US and most of Europe are abject failures economically - and that countries like Iraq are a stunning success.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for you to tell us what about Black people makes them bad leaders?

You'll wait a long time because that's what I'm asking. If you have any ideas then let me----oh. Yeah. You're fucking brain dead and don't have ideas. Sorry I asked.

So I'm brain dead but the best possible explanation your warped little mind can come up with for those countries doing poorly is due to the skin color of their leader? Seriously? You think that with all the ways someone can fuck up a country, that their skin color is the most important factor to consider? LMAO. You're a complete waste of oxygen.

I'm waiting for you to tell us what about Black people makes them bad leaders?

You'll wait a long time because that's what I'm asking. If you have any ideas then let me----oh. Yeah. You're fucking brain dead and don't have ideas. Sorry I asked.

So I'm brain dead but the best possible explanation your warped little mind can come up with for those countries doing poorly is due to the skin color of their leader? Seriously? You think that with all the ways someone can fuck up a country, that their skin color is the most important factor to consider? LMAO. You're a complete waste of oxygen.

I'm usually not with you on a lot of your political stances... but you are spot on that skin pigmentation has zero to do with leadership skills... and there is no genetic proof or link to show that a race is genetically predisposed to being bad leaders

I'm usually not with you on a lot of your political stances... but you are spot on that skin pigmentation has zero to do with leadership skills... and there is no genetic proof or link to show that a race is genetically predisposed to being bad leaders

I agree

So what is the explanation? The phenomenon is documented. No one has been able to produce any proof to the contrary. So it is true that there is not a single city, state or country run by blacks that has been an economic and political success.
It cannot be culture as the phenomenon cuts across cultural boundaries. It cannot be social or historical. We have seen very disparate countries all with the same dynamic.
So what's happening here?

So what is the explanation? The phenomenon is documented. No one has been able to produce any proof to the contrary. So it is true that there is not a single city, state or country run by blacks that has been an economic and political success.
It cannot be culture as the phenomenon cuts across cultural boundaries. It cannot be social or historical. We have seen very disparate countries all with the same dynamic.

You chose to list China as a success.

I listed about a dozen countries run by blacks that are more economically successful than China.

Presented with information that debunked your hypothesis, you chose to deny the information and maintain your hypothesis based in racism.

And when shown that there are indeed other factors, you ignore and go purely on race... hell, with that kind of conclusion jumping, why not just state that height plays a factor? Or eye color?

It can be social and/or historical or so many other mitigating factor... but your racist explanation is all you wish to see...

I used to have some respect for you... now, you're no better than basshole or BAC

Rabbi I have given you a chance to delete you last post to me but you haven't done that yet.
Greece and Spain are members of the EU. They are part of Europe. They are failing like the EU itself. Race has nothing to do with failure because Europe is run by whites. I repeat, Race has nothing to do with failure why can't you see this?

Last edited:

If you really cared about the cause you would do some actually research, but nope what do you do.....base your entire grand hypothesis on the color of someones skin. It's the easy, uneducated way out. Since it's you, I guess it's not all that surprising.

And when shown that there are indeed other factors, you ignore and go purely on race... hell, with that kind of conclusion jumping, why not just state that height plays a factor? Or eye color?

It can be social and/or historical or so many other mitigating factor... but your racist explanation is all you wish to see...

I used to have some respect for you... now, you're no better than basshole or BAC

You have not shown there are any other factors. You have mentioned possible ones but they are disparate, not similar. So you have a common phenomenon but disparate circumstances.

Rabbi I have given you a chance to delete you last post to me but you haven't done that yet.
Greece and Spain are members of the EU. They are part of Europe. They are failing like the EU itself. Race has nothing to do with failure because Europe is run by whites. I repeat, Race has nothing to do with failure why can't you see this?
The standard of living in both those countries still exceeds virtually all of Africa and the Caribbean. Neither one is marked by the excessive corruption and kleptocracy you find in either Africa, the Caribbean or even Detroit.
You have no argument here.

The standard of living in both those countries still exceeds virtually all of Africa and the Caribbean. Neither one is marked by the excessive corruption and kleptocracy you find in either Africa, the Caribbean or even Detroit.

America's standard of living surpasses the standards of other countries, but our economy is in the shits. Which has exactly what to do with anything?

DR, #72 out of 215.

You woult think Bermuda would be a good candidate, with a Britiish legacy of rule of law and as the headquarters for many insurance companies. But they are hardly Taiwan or Singapore.

I don't know why people get upset when I point something like this out. They will do everything but answer the question.

I just answered your question. The reason "people get upset" is because you are either lying or willfully ignorant--or both. And you use the usual talking points of racists pieces of shit - talking points that are easily debunked by anyone who doesn't want to continue being a racist.

Ditto, Jamaica.

Using the snapshop-in-time current growth rate is stupid. By that measure, you would conclude that the US and most of Europe are abject failures economically - and that countries like Iraq are a stunning success.

You are right that using one measure might not give a complete picture. But here is Freedom House's description of the current government in the DR:
The Dominican Republic received a downward trend arrow due to the revelation through several major scandals of the level of drug traffickers’ penetration of Dominican police and legal institutions, as well as new constitutional bans on abortion and gay marriage that are among the strictest in the world.
Do you still want to maintain that the DR has a great government that is bringing peace, security and prosperity to its people?
No, I didnt think so either.

Kleptocracy in the Caribbean?

Please, tell us more about that Rabbi.

America's standard of living surpasses the standards of other countries, but our economy is in the shits. Which has exactly what to do with anything?

Our economy is hardly "in the shits." We have a historically high unemployment rate and anemic growth but that hardly indicates melt down. We still have the largest economy in the world and that isn't changing anytime soon.

DR, #72 out of 215.

Ditto, Jamaica.

You are right that using one measure might not give a complete picture. But here is Freedom House's description of the current government in the DR:
The Dominican Republic received a downward trend arrow due to the revelation through several major scandals of the level of drug traffickers’ penetration of Dominican police and legal institutions, as well as new constitutional bans on abortion and gay marriage that are among the strictest in the world.
Do you still want to maintain that the DR has a great government that is bringing peace, security and prosperity to its people?

I never said the DR had a great government. I gave a list of countries that were wealthier - and generally more Democratic - than your standard bearer, China.

you moved the goalposts, started talking about growth rates and pulled one country out of a list....all in order to deny the facts and maintain your racist beliefs.

Did you see the Freedom House write up on the DR? How about Haiti?

Did you see the Freedom House write up on the DR? How about Haiti?

yes, I've seen those. Now tell us about Caribbean Kleptocracies and how the people of the Caribbean are worse off than the people in Communist China (despite higher incomes and more democratic institutions)

Our economy is hardly "in the shits." We have a historically high unemployment rate and anemic growth but that hardly indicates melt down. We still have the largest economy in the world and that isn't changing anytime soon.

Our economy is worse today than it was 5 years ago how many blacks have we had as leaders in congress?

Ditto, Jamaica.

I never said the DR had a great government. I gave a list of countries that were wealthier - and generally more Democratic - than your standard bearer, China.

you moved the goalposts, started talking about growth rates and pulled one country out of a list....all in order to deny the facts and maintain your racist beliefs.

Talk about moving goalposts. Please post where I said China was the "standardbearer."
We are looking at overall governance, which includes economic success. China is obviously communist with strong capitalist leanings in its economy. Singapore is less than fully democratic. South Korea moved from being more authoritarian to more democratic.
In every case though there was a basic rule of law and an accompanying surge in their economies.
Please point out any similar phenomenon in Africa or the Caribbean.

Forum List

Back