RNC 23 million in debt

America's standard of living surpasses the standards of other countries, but our economy is in the shits. Which has exactly what to do with anything?

Our economy is hardly "in the shits." We have a historically high unemployment rate and anemic growth but that hardly indicates melt down. We still have the largest economy in the world and that isn't changing anytime soon.

Our economy is worse today than it was 5 years ago how many blacks have we had as leaders in congress?

You're changing the subject because you are losing the argument.
How many blacks have we had in Congress? You mean people like Alcee Hastings, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Jesse Jackson Jr? Because you are proving my point here.

You are right that using one measure might not give a complete picture. But here is Freedom House's description of the current government in the DR:

Do you still want to maintain that the DR has a great government that is bringing peace, security and prosperity to its people?
No, I didnt think so either.

I never said the DR had a great government. I gave a list of countries that were wealthier - and generally more Democratic - than your standard bearer, China.

you moved the goalposts, started talking about growth rates and pulled one country out of a list....all in order to deny the facts and maintain your racist beliefs.

Talk about moving goalposts. Please post where I said China was the "standardbearer."

you said: "If it has nothing to do with race then please explain why Asian countries have been pretty successful economically while African countries, even having many more resources, have been cesspools. China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. "

I listed almost a dozen countries led by blacks that are more successful than China.
You don't even read your own posts...

We are looking at overall governance, which includes economic success. China is obviously communist with strong capitalist leanings in its economy. Singapore is less than fully democratic. South Korea moved from being more authoritarian to more democratic.
In every case though there was a basic rule of law and an accompanying surge in their economies.
Please point out any similar phenomenon in Africa or the Caribbean.

The single market economy in the Caribbean has delivered:
1. A stable currency.
2. A strong trade bloc that has helped every member see increased incomes.
3 A basic "rule of law" that establishes a multinational economy based on established regulations.

And it has helped the economies of these nations grow.

And get this - it was done by black folks! Imagine that, Rabbi!

Last edited:
I never said the DR had a great government. I gave a list of countries that were wealthier - and generally more Democratic - than your standard bearer, China.

you moved the goalposts, started talking about growth rates and pulled one country out of a list....all in order to deny the facts and maintain your racist beliefs.

Talk about moving goalposts. Please post where I said China was the "standardbearer."

you said: "If it has nothing to do with race then please explain why Asian countries have been pretty successful economically while African countries, even having many more resources, have been cesspools. China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. "

I listed almost a dozen countries led by blacks that are more successful than China.

We are looking at overall governance, which includes economic success. China is obviously communist with strong capitalist leanings in its economy. Singapore is less than fully democratic. South Korea moved from being more authoritarian to more democratic.
In every case though there was a basic rule of law and an accompanying surge in their economies.

1. A stable currency.
3 A basic "rule of law" that establishes a multinational economy based on established regulations.

Yeah, you're right. China is just a shit backwater economy. That's why they hold the largest foreign amount of U.S. debt. I am sure the Dominican Republic is really an economic powerhouse.

1. A stable currency.

Yeah, you're right. China is just a shit backwater economy. That's why they hold the largest foreign amount of U.S. debt. I am sure the Dominican Republic is really an economic powerhouse.

The people of most Caribbean markets are wealthier and far more free than the people of China - and get this, Rabbi: Those Caribbean countries are run by black folks! hard for you to accept, I know. Bursts your stupid racist claims.

1. A stable currency.

The people of most Caribbean markets are wealthier and far more free than the people of China - and get this, Rabbi: Those Caribbean countries are run by black folks! hard for you to accept, I know. Bursts your stupid racist claims.

Yeeah wow. All those countries really rank.
Oh no, they rank low on the lsit of countries by GDP.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But per capita they are in the top 20. Whoops, no, they're not. But Japan and Singapore are. Dominican Republic at no.72, way below lots of others.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gosh looks like your argument just got blown to hell.

But per capita they are in the top 20. Whoops, no, they're not. But Japan and Singapore are. Dominican Republic at no.72, way below lots of others.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wealthier than China - and run by black people! Imagine that. Whichracistwouldathunkit?

By the way, why the fuck would you do a listing by nominal GDP?

Wealthier than China - and run by black people! Imagine that. Whichracistwouldathunkit?

He's an admitted racist. This alone tells you that he doesn't bother using his brain. Nothing that he says should be a shock at this point.

He's an admitted racist. This alone tells you that he doesn't bother using his brain. Nothing that he says should be a shock at this point.

Translation: I cannot wrap my head around the truth so I will make nasty comments.
Still waiting for examples of cities, state, and countries run by blacks that are thriving and successful.

Translation: I cannot wrap my head around the truth so I will make nasty comments.
Still waiting for examples of cities, state, and countries run by blacks that are thriving and successful.

Still waiting for what about someones skin color determines the quality of their leadership abilities.

Still waiting for what about someones skin color determines the quality of their leadership abilities.

Translation: I cannot win this argument so I fold.
I don't know either. I've stated this several times. I do not know how to account for this phenomenon.

I don't know either. I've stated this several times. I do not know how to account for this phenomenon.

So you pulled that racist comment out of your ass? You have no actual proof yet you still decided to make the comment. You would think that you would investigate a bit further before making such a ridiculous statement. Guess not....

So you pulled that racist comment out of your ass? You have no actual proof yet you still decided to make the comment. You would think that you would investigate a bit further before making such a ridiculous statement. Guess not....

Translation: I cannot come up with a single counter-example so I must attack the messenger.
You really are showing your lack of argumentation skills here. I've already shown you how to persuade me otherwise and given every opportunity and you've failed miserably.

Translation: I cannot come up with a single counter-example so I must attack the messenger.
You really are showing your lack of argumentation skills here. I've already shown you how to persuade me otherwise and given every opportunity and you've failed miserably.

There is no reasoning with an admitted racist.

Translation: I cannot reason with someone who knows more and has presented a cogent argument. My head is full of broccoli.

Translation: I cannot reason with someone who knows more and has presented a cogent argument. My head is full of broccoli.

:eusa_eh:

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."
So why should we believe this? last year the white house attacked the Chamber of Commerce. Their argument was can you disprove their claims as false.:lol::clap2:

The U S Chamber of Commerce is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Government of China and the WTO.

Of course you know how to account for it - it's the skin color! Of course, you're accounting for a phenomenon that doesn't exist, as was proven a few dozen posts ago. But instead of accepting this new information and changing your view, you attempt to change the reality to fit your preconceived notion.

We spell that r-a-c-i-s-t.

Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?
It was a throw away comment anyway. Although one of the criticisms of Michael Steele was that he was a poor fundraiser.

Sorry Rabbi... you're wayyyyy off base here... disappointed in you on this

Can you answer the question? Give me two examples of cities, states or countries run by blacks that have been successful. I will cheerfully admit to being wrong.
This is not to include corporations because there are several Fortune 500 companies with black CEOs that do just fine.

you said one.....now its two.....Dean does the same shit....

Forum List

Back