RNC 23 million in debt

Reagan was handed an economy 100 times better than what Obama was handed.

A little inflation doesn't threaten to cause a depression.

I'll take "What was the MISERY INDEX" For $1,000 Alex.

The MISERY INDEX is just another economic indicator, invented by just another economist (Arthur Okun, who was a Keynesian). It isn't some hallowed economic principle. Plus, I believe it's flawed because it doesn't take food/gas into account - it's strictly unemployment/inflation.

I'll give you a HALF FAIL, since you were able to parrot MISERY INDEX. :)

Why?

Guess you don't remember gas lines do you?

Sure do! Summer of 2007 - over $4.00 per gallon!!! Bush sucked!!!

How some will never learn...nor want to.

What does FOXNEWS viewers have to do with it?

First? You assume you may take or give me anything?

FAIL.

"mere assertion"? You've littered this thread with racist assumptions. I've pointed to almost a dozen examples that belie your assumptions - including per capita GDP - and all you can do is point to Haiti.

And let's be honest: I have no interest in "debating a racist" - there's nothing to debate. I just enjoy exposing uneducated racism for what it is.

Yes, mere asssertion. You merely assert there are successful countries in the Caribbean but fail to back up the assertion. We have already established that the one example you gave is simply wrong--beset with coruption and instability. Your next "proof" was the existence of an organization, not that it actually achieved anything.
Please show a Caribbean country that achieved anything like what Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore have achieved. They are all mismanaged corrupt cesspools.

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

well since we have seen how badly they manage the countries finances,it is any wonder they cant handle their own any better???

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

well since we have seen how badly they manage the countries finances,it is any wonder they cant handle their own any better???

Read further and you discover the Dems are no better.

Yes, mere asssertion. You merely assert there are successful countries in the Caribbean but fail to back up the assertion.

I provided the data. You dismissed it because, well...because it proves that black leadership can work, and that doesn't meet well with the white cloth.

You used China as an example. I pointed to a host of nations led by black people that are wealthier (and more free) than China.

One-temperature washing machines...

Has nothing to do with the race though... I could ask how many run by Asians, Eskimos, or whatever other minority as well.. and you frankly can't name hardly ANYTHING government runs at any level that is 'successful'... whether it be city, county, state, agency, or whatever

Asians: China, Taiwan, S.Korea,Thailand--all countries that have achieved remarkable success.
Eskimos, I have no idea.
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole. Virtually any country in Africa. Detroit. New York has had one black mayor, Dinkins, and is the only city in America to have had a pogrom in the 20th century. Marion Berry in Washington DC.

Go ahead, prove me wrong here.

Botswana

A small, landlocked country of just over two million people, Botswana was one of the poorest countries in Africa at the time it gained independence from Britain in 1966, with a GDP per capita of about US$70. Botswana has transformed itself, moving into the ranks of middle-income status to become one of the fastest growing economies in the world with its average annual growth rate of about 9 percent with a GDP (purchasing power parity) per capita of about $14,800 (2010 IMF estimate).

Botswana’s impressive track record of good governance and economic growth, supported by prudent macroeconomic and fiscal management, stands in contrast to the country’s high levels of poverty and inequality and generally low human development indicators.

... The white population speaks either English or Afrikaans and makes up roughly 3% of the population.

Botswana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also

Many of the nations in the Caribbean are fairly well run, including

Trinidad & Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barbados
Barbados - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bermuda
Bermuda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Caymans
Cayman Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure it is , the corporations will soak them with cash

I was going to say that. Republicans are the best politicians money can buy.

Company employees give to the Democrats. Companies buy Republicans. The Republican Base insists it's the SAME thing. Hilarious.

How many Democrats defend oil companies even while we are being soaked? Worse, Republicans took the one Republican Senator who "APOLOGIZED" to BP and named him head of the Senate Energy Committee. What kind of message does that send? THIS COUNTRY IS FOR SALE? SCREW IT EVERY WAY YOU CAN? SEND THE BILL TO THE MIDDLE CLASS. WE CAN MAKE THEM BELIEVE ANYTHING!

Company employees give to the Democrats. Companies buy Republicans. The Republican Base insists it's the SAME thing. Hilarious.

How many Democrats defend oil companies even while we are being soaked? Worse, Republicans took the one Republican Senator who "APOLOGIZED" to BP and named him head of the Senate Energy Committee. What kind of message does that send? THIS COUNTRY IS FOR SALE? SCREW IT EVERY WAY YOU CAN? SEND THE BILL TO THE MIDDLE CLASS. WE CAN MAKE THEM BELIEVE ANYTHING!

Sounds like SOMEONE is worried that his gravy train is about to be interrupted on the backs of the taxpayer. Someone doesn't WANT Government to be fiscally responsible...

WHY deaney?

RNC 23 million in debt

The "Party of Business".
The "Party of Fiscal Responsibility".

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Sounds like SOMEONE is worried that his gravy train is about to be interrupted on the backs of the taxpayer. Someone doesn't WANT Government to be fiscally responsible...

WHY deaney?

I know I make more than you. I'm willing to pay more in taxes. We need good bridges. Children need to be educated. Oh, I'm sorry, I just remembered, billionaires need money too.

Im laughing..................

Go take a gandor on over to DRUDGE tonight s0n.....................

Heres the main headline right now...............

ECONOMIC 'HORROR' AS DATA PLUNGES

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

The country is going in the shitter. When the shit hits the fan, its gonna be lights out.

We conservatives. We like our chances.:D:D:D

Last edited:

WHY deaney?

I know I make more than you. I'm willing to pay more in taxes. We need good bridges. Children need to be educated. Oh, I'm sorry, I just remembered, billionaires need money too.

YOU know NO such thing deany.

I like how the shit party "Republicans" looks bad for this when the Democrats have run up Multi TRILLIONS in deficit for the country with NO WAY to pay it back. Bush and his Rep congress was shit, Bush and his Dem congress was shit... Obama and his Dem congress was shit... Lets go from here.

Ron Mother Fucking Paul bitchz.

Obama is the one who intends to raise $1billion for his reelection campaign, and much of that will come from corporations. The rest will come from union thugs.

Not to mention Obama set a new record (beating McCain) for corporate donations in 2008... fun FACT that TM likes to overlook because it makes her candidate evil, owned and ready to bail out the rich even more than Republicans. Why give tax cuts when you can literally just give them billions in stimulus cash lol.

Obama is the one who intends to raise $1billion for his reelection campaign, and much of that will come from corporations. The rest will come from union thugs.

Not to mention Obama set a new record (beating McCain) for corporate donations in 2008... fun FACT that TM likes to overlook because it makes her candidate evil, owned and ready to bail out the rich even more than Republicans. Why give tax cuts when you can literally just give them billions in stimulus cash lol.

You mean those mean nasty corporations donate money to the DNC as well as the GOP??

How is that possible?? The Dems are the peoples party and wouln't dream of taking money from those evil nasty corporations.

They only take good money from the Unions.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back