Rioters in Philly Are Black, Mayor/NAACP Admit

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Aug 9, 2011.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,013
    Who cares what the Mayor says, the President says it's time to take from the rich.

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Right -- but by "rich", they mean "white"!

Obama's ultimate goal is to take it from whitey and give it to blackie. He has some assistance from "the street".

4. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,013
    Rich is code word for white.

5. Silkcity19

Silkcity19 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw]‪Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform - GloZell‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Just a couple of kids out doing what many kids now do in Philly. :(

And people wonder why their test scores are so low. Damn teachers! :doubt:

Vietnam Vet Randomly Attacked By Teens On Olney Street « CBS Philly

[​IMG]

7. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Sadly what teens and young people are doing in Philly isn't confined to what black kids are doing.

8. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    I'm sure you are correct, but I read Phila. news daily (both my kids go to college there), and more often than not, it's a white or Asian victim, and black perps.

"Wilding" is the term used amongst the flash mob crowd there. It's not a new phenomenon, but it's growing like cancer.

I teach HS. I still believe that education is the only way out of the ghetto. But I can't imagine teaching in a Phila. public school. You couldn't pay me enough.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. SMSgt

SMSgt Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I tried to post this as a reply to a poster named Mandy on a local news site. I guess I wasn't PC enough. Here's her post and my reply.

Mandy

Well, our society is tolerating this behavior. Our President does nothing, DOJ does nothing, the NAACP does nothing, Rev Sharpton does nothing, Rev Jackson does nothing. But let this behavior ever be reversed and the next thing we have is Hate Crime legislation pushed through our judicial system without a second thought as to implementing it fairly. The only way this seems that it will be resolved is more conceal carry which will results in violence erupting between races in our country. It appears the black community leaders are promoting this just like our President and DOJ and DNC are promoting the Occupy Wall Street protesters. People with a conscience should never want to be tied to the Democrat Party anymore.

Mandy I agree with 90% of your viewpoint, but we differ in that I don't see how citizens having a CCL will cause some type of race war. If anything it will bring back more civility than we currently have. Being a CCL holder as I am doesn't give one the right to call open season on thugs and miscreants. It does give one the right to defend ones self. And once the cockroaches, and I apply the term cockroaches equally to thugs of all races. Once they see the result of what a 45 ACP will do to their day in real life and not in some video game, mysteriously social graces would fall in line quickly. That's how and why you hear the term, "an armed society is a polite society". Once people, i.e., your legislature, realize that the police are not there to protect, but to fill out the incident report after the altercation and then attempt to make an arrest, maybe then they will empower the people with their God-Given right of lethal self defense. I'm so glad I live in a state where I can defend and not have to rely on the govt!

10. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Believe it or not, PA is a CCL state. And it's still the murder capital of the country.

My older son lives in a bad neighborhood. I've thought about talking to him about getting a gun, but I don't think he'd go for it. He loves the city and is oblivious to what's going on there.

I still worry...