Racist Philly mayor targets black youths

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91BmMFUDvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Damn racists‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

We must demand his recall!

• Banned
Here is a more comprehensiveness video on it without the racial bent. Mayor Nutter received much support from the African American community, but unfortunately we have people like the OP who think that speaking out against violence is racist.

‪Mayor Nutter Strongly Condemns Mob Attacks‬‏ - YouTube

Yep, I thought it was racist. Lulz

Welcome to the board

Just so I have my facts correct here. If a black man says it its not racist but if a white guy does, it is racist? And the whole time I was left wondering why so many dem leaders had to cheat on student exams.

Who can deny that black males are commiting an overwelming amount of violent crimes?

Everyone should be talking like Nutter.

I voted for the guy the first time, and I will vote for him again in November. Guy is speaking the truth. They hated Bill Cosby for speaking the truth, now they hate Mayor Nutter. As a life long resident of the 215, I love what he's doing

Last edited:
Watch my Mayor's full speech. I love the guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXwCOcBjpbg]Nutter Takes to Church Podium to Lash Out at Teens - YouTube[/ame]

As I said in the other thread on this video. I completely support Mayor Nutter in what he is saying. I think this advice is good to all people regardless to their race.

Right on Nutter!

Everything he said is absolutely true.

And i'll say myself.......All you white boys out there running around with your pants hanging to your knees with your damn underwear hanging out, looking like a complete fuckin' idiot, trying to speak ghettonese like your some gangster from the fuckin' hood, but come from some upper middle 'burb, don't complain when you apply for a job and you never hear back again......It's your fault....Get some damn class.

It'll be a shame if more in the black community don't pick up Nutter's drumbeat. Other blacks should chime in and ignore the "Bill Cosby treatment" likely to come their way if they do.

Forum List

Back