Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

And the far right continue to try to shut down those who disagree with them.

They have always tried that, they will always lose that. Same as the sun coming up.

They have always tried that, they will always lose that. Same as the sun coming up.

Oh shut the fuck up. YOU just tried to silence my free speech, twice. You lying hypocritical dumbass.

Oh shut the fuck up. YOU just tried to silence my free speech, twice. You lying hypocritical dumbass.
See, you are trying to stop my free speech. Talk all you want, and I will as well. And when you talk stupidly, I will surely point it out.

rolleyes.gif

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

He is free to protest or say what he wants and others have a right to criticize him for his choices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sassy if he was very good you can bet any team would pay him more money. America is all about the dollar. People will sell out for the buck in a heart beat. The truth hurts.
The dollars come from the fans and if the fans are so offended that they won't watch you play, it really doesn't matter to the team how good you are; you're gone.

If you are good, fans will watch you play.

Sassy if he was very good you can bet any team would pay him more money. America is all about the dollar. People will sell out for the buck in a heart beat. The truth hurts.
The dollars come from the fans and if the fans are so offended that they won't watch you play, it really doesn't matter to the team how good you are; you're gone.

Absolutely right.

Good teams trump unfavorable players.

Dixie Chicks: great music trumped the sillies on the far right.

Some will and some won't, but the owners will look at the bottom line and if they think it is lower because of Kapearnick, he's gone.

See, you are trying to stop my free speech. Talk all you want, and I will as well. And when you talk stupidly, I will surely point it out.

thefakeone, JakeStarkey: bullshit claims, never provides proof, proven liar.

Poor Zoom.

Gets her ass kicked regularly, whines little a little girl fighting on the play ground, gets defensive, and can't hold a decent conversation.

You tried to take my free speech. No.

Poor Zoom.

Gets her ass kicked regularly, whines little a little girl fighting on the play ground, gets defensive, and can't hold a decent conversation.

Maybe you could work on English

Where?
:lol: You don't get "just once more" on something like that.

But . . . I will admit the violent far left kicked the crap out of the violent Alt Right at Trump's rallies.

OK, so maybe you guys are wimps.

jc, do you denounce all violence?

Some will and some won't, but the owners will look at the bottom line and if they think it is lower because of Kapearnick, he's gone.

Dennis Rodman, Latrell Spreewell, Barry Bonds, Greg Hardy, Michael Vick, Josh Gordon.All problem players, all were kept until their skills drop. Then they get cut. Talent will allow teams to put up with a lot of crap. Right now, Kap isn't that good so he may go.

Poor Zoom.

Says the guy who told me to comment on the OP or be quiet. :lol: Moron.
Comment on OP or be quiet.
Lameass deflection won't work, we all know you lied, failed to provide proof of the claims you made (up), tried to squelch my free speech because you didn't like what I have to say. Dodge all you want, I will always call you on your bullshit, liar.

Where is your proof of your claim that I am supporting Trump, liar? Hmmmm???

Forum List

Back