Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Easyt jumps anybody who disagrees with as PC when in fact he is the PC drag queen of the board.
No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

CK isn't running for president. It isn't that he doesn't have the right to say whatever he wants ...it is the fact that what he says has much farther consequences than a simple single individual protesting. I for one am happy to see him continue to say stupid things. Once he had significantly exposed himself and doubled..tripled down on his stupidity, why stop there?

All Trump has proven is that with a two hundred million dollar head start and managing to hire the right people, and learned from his daddy how to negotiate paying no taxes, he could make more money. His money doesn't disqualify him...his freedom of speech does.
But here's what he has to say about your candidate. The guy you're putting on a pedestal. here you go bubba:
Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

excerpt:
"Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

San Francisco 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who recently refused to stand during the national anthem at a preseason game, just unloaded on Hillary Clinton. “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has publicly stated that the Department of Justice doesn’t plan to press any charges against Clinton for illegally using a private server that was less secure than a Gmail account. Lynch’s announcement came on the heels of a secret meeting she had with Bill Clinton aboard a private jet on a tarmac in Phoenix."

Can I laugh at you now?

TA DA :2up::2up:

Not really. I do not support Hillary any more than Trump. You are gloating over nothing Idjit.
well I guess you have to be in the thread that was against righties and the guy targeted as not righty shit on clinton. Sorry that's fuking hilarious.

So a guy creates a thread claiming to defend someone's exercising their 1st Amendment right by criticizing people for exercising their 1st Amendment right and claiming the creators of 'PC' are victoms of 'PC'.

The person claims those disrespecting the Natl Anthem should be free to do so without criticism.

...one of the dumbest damn posts ever...which is his right to create. God bless America.

Kaepernick is in over his head. In some ways he did everyone a service by showing us how stupid he is. He and his side are losing this debate.

Kaepernick is in over his head. In some ways he did everyone a service by showing us how stupid he is. He and his side are losing this debate.
but he shit on Clinton today. funny shite my man. funny shite.

The alt right are screaming! Just read their nonsense.
sounds like CK is screaming. you aren't very observant are you.
That is your own screaming that you are projecting on others. The alt right got called out and they can't handle it.
still waiting for the link that validates that. haven't seen it yet.

Just watch foxnews for 15 min.
I hate Foxnews why would I do that? I said post a link.

No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

CK isn't running for president. It isn't that he doesn't have the right to say whatever he wants ...it is the fact that what he says has much farther consequences than a simple single individual protesting. I for one am happy to see him continue to say stupid things. Once he had significantly exposed himself and doubled..tripled down on his stupidity, why stop there?

All Trump has proven is that with a two hundred million dollar head start and managing to hire the right people, and learned from his daddy how to negotiate paying no taxes, he could make more money. His money doesn't disqualify him...his freedom of speech does.
But here's what he has to say about your candidate. The guy you're putting on a pedestal. here you go bubba:

excerpt:

San Francisco 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who recently refused to stand during the national anthem at a preseason game, just unloaded on Hillary Clinton. “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has publicly stated that the Department of Justice doesn’t plan to press any charges against Clinton for illegally using a private server that was less secure than a Gmail account. Lynch’s announcement came on the heels of a secret meeting she had with Bill Clinton aboard a private jet on a tarmac in Phoenix."

Can I laugh at you now?

Not really. I do not support Hillary any more than Trump. You are gloating over nothing Idjit.
well I guess you have to be in the thread that was against righties and the guy targeted as not righty shit on clinton. Sorry that's fuking hilarious.

I'm sorry for you that Trump is such an easy target. His flaws are so out front and obvious that one doesn't have to dig deep to see them.

Hillary's are a bit more in depth and requires actual research to weed them out. Instead the moron RWers focus in on superficial crap like email supervision, how the attack in Benghazi was characterized and the contributions to the Clinton Foundation. She has plenty of flaws but just the normal policy and issue variety. Trying to paint her as "crooked" is ridiculous because she is just run of the mill as being honest or dishonest in Washington DC.

Crazy RWers are lock step in their stupidity. It probably comes from the "do and believe as you are told" mantra espoused by the Christian religion. Muslims are even worse,...but not by much.

I show more venom towards the Christian Fundamentalists of course because they stole the platform of the republican party and drove it straight into the dirt. The libs didn't ruin my party...idiots like YOU did.

Do you think Dwight David Eisenhower would endorse Donald Trump? Right! I won't either.

excerpt:

Can I laugh at you now?

I'm sorry for you that Trump is such an easy target. His flaws are so out front and obvious that one doesn't have to dig deep to see them.

Hillary's are a bit more in depth and requires actual research to weed them out. Instead the moron RWers focus in on superficial crap like email supervision, how the attack in Benghazi was characterized and the contributions to the Clinton Foundation. She has plenty of flaws but just the normal policy and issue variety. Trying to paint her as "crooked" is ridiculous because she is just run of the mill as being honest or dishonest in Washington DC.

Crazy RWers are lock step in their stupidity. It probably comes from the "do and believe as you are told" mantra espoused by the Christian religion. Muslims are even worse,...but not by much.

I show more venom towards the Christian Fundamentalists of course because they stole the platform of the republican party and drove it straight into the dirt. The libs didn't ruin my party...idiots like YOU did.

Do you think Dwight David Eisenhower would endorse Donald Trump? Right! I won't either.
and yet you can't stop talking about him. You can't see the irony at all cause you're too stupid.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

What does political correctness have to do with it, wheelchair boy?

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .

Attacking Kaepernick for being a mindless jock who doesn't appreciate how good he has it has nothing to do with "political correctness." This is just another stupid liberal trick

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .
Timmy is trying to say that using one's 1st Amendment right to disagree with / criticize Kap's opinion is NOT 'PC' while trying to make the false accusation that 'PC' was created by Conservatives.
The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.

You're calling Kaepernick alt right? What?

Please stay out of the well... the "black" NFL player has nothing to complain about.
He has every right to do what he wants - but no one is oppressing the fuck up... His performance on the field is doing that.
Lol

The fuck are the quotes for?

Timmy is trying to say that using one's 1st Amendment right to disagree with / criticize Kap's opinion is NOT 'PC' while trying to make the false accusation that 'PC' was created by Conservatives.
The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.

You're calling Kaepernick alt right? What?
dude, they got all wound up cause CK just shit over clinton. it's just toooooooooo funny. Now is he left, is right or what the fk is he too them? the irony is as thick as steel.

excerpt:

Can I laugh at you now?

and yet you can't stop talking about him. You can't see the irony at all cause you're too stupid.

Attacking Kaepernick for being a mindless jock who doesn't appreciate how good he has it has nothing to do with "political correctness." This is just another stupid liberal trick

CK is not "mindless". He has his opinion and is knowingly taking this moderate measure to express it. Obviously he believes that too many people of color are killed unnecessarily by the police Who among us believes that some or even most of these killings are necessary? So rather than stand at the anthem he rejects the status quo and uses what little audience he has. Are his views on the killing of innocent blacks by the police wrong? Has he done any harm? If not then why all the fuss?

I for one say..."OK CK you are making a valid statement. Stay your course.

Forum List

Back