Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

image.jpeg

Hit a nerve, you just proved my point.

No just pointing out how YOU, a 'flaming liberal' just tried to speak for everyone of the 'Alt-Right' people.

:lmao:

Libs always want to try to speak for others, inputting all kinds of BS that the other people never said. AGAIN....YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE...and when you try to do so you look and sound stupid.

Not at all. Bullying is not PC, it is unclean and immoral. There is a price to pay for bullying.

Is that advocating self-justified Vigilante-ism?

Calling kap a dumbass for disrespecting the Natl Anthem is not 'bullying'. Saying something stupid or taking actions bring about repercussions. He took a stand. He can now deal with the repercussions of his actions.

Even OBAMA and the WH criticized him for it. Are you saying Obama is a 'bully'?
I did not say it was. You have every right to disagree with him. I think you have forgotten what America is about.

I am talking about bullying and there are repercussions for bullying.

I wrote: Hit a nerve, you just proved my point. I will call you what you are, and I will stick your racism and alt right crazyisms down your throat.

Easyt wrote: No just pointing out how YOU, a 'flaming liberal' just tried to speak for everyone of the 'Alt-Right' people. Libs always want to try to speak for others, inputting all kinds of BS that the other people never said. AGAIN....YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE...and when you try to do so you look and sound stupid.

I write: easyt is melting. :) I can tell you exactly that you have moral center, that you are a zero of integrity, and you will always be called out for it.

I think you have forgotten what America is about.

I'm not the one who started this stupid f*ing thread that tried to demonize anyone who exercised their 1st Amendment right to express themselves regarding what Kap did. That would be YOU, my friend.

Let me guess, you cheered and thought it was a good idea when Hillary and Barry blamed an American film maker for exercising his 1st Amendment right, blaming the deaths of Stevens and 3 other Americans on HIM, and vowing to put him behind bars for making that film?!

You claim to be FOR rights then try to demonize anyone who exercises theirs in response to this jackass' actions.

It is obvious it is YOU who have forgotten what the Constitution and this country is about.

I wrote: Hit a nerve, you just proved my point. I will call you what you are, and I will stick your racism and alt right crazyisms down your throat.

Easyt wrote: No just pointing out how YOU, a 'flaming liberal' just tried to speak for everyone of the 'Alt-Right' people. Libs always want to try to speak for others, inputting all kinds of BS that the other people never said. AGAIN....YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE...and when you try to do so you look and sound stupid.

I write: easyt is melting. :) I can tell you exactly that you have moral center, that you are a zero of integrity, and you will always be called out for it.

Put a sock in it.

At least you didn't try to speak FOR me this time. Whattaya know - you CAN be taught!

I'm not the one who started this stupid f*ing thread that tried to demonize anyone who exercised their 1st Amendment right to express themselves regarding what Kap did. That would be YOU, my friend.

Let me guess, you cheered and thought it was a good idea when Hillary and Barry blamed an American film maker for exercising his 1st Amendment right, blaming the deaths of Stevens and 3 other Americans on HIM, and vowing to put him behind bars for making that film?!

You claim to be FOR rights then try to demonize anyone who exercises theirs in response to this jackass' actions.

It is obvious it is YOU who have forgotten what the Constitution and this country is about.
The alt right tries to enforce a PC on the rest of America, and when you get slapped with reality for it, it like you, runs around crying.

You don't get your own facts, you get the real facts shoved up your electoral ass.

You don't get your own definitions, you get the real definitions shoved down your electoral throat.

You are being held accountable for your immoral actions in selecting a toad like Trump.

Get used to your coming future: it is bleak.

At least you didn't try to speak FOR me this time. Whattaya know - you CAN be taught!
I have never spoke for you. That is an Alt Right lie. See how easy this is for you, easyt.

The alt right tries to enforce a PC on the rest of America, and when you get slapped with reality for it, it like you, runs around crying.

You don't get your own facts, you get the real facts shoved up your electoral ass.

You don't get your own definitions, you get the real definitions shoved down your electoral throat.

You are being held accountable for your immoral actions in selecting a toad like Trump.

Get used to your coming future: it is bleak.

You're not against the police state, fakey. Just shut up.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

He wanted to get attention, he got it, so why are you sniveling like a little girl over it? He should gt even more attention, by leaving this country if he's so badly treated here. There are airports all over, and he makes more than enough money to go anywhere he wants and live just fine.

lol lol Jake is now throwing 'alt right' into almost every post he makes now .... lol lollol what a dufus.

Truly I don't know why anyone has a thing to say about that man's not standing. All I see there is this.

tilting_at_windmills.jpg

Hell, I think even the "horse" is thinking, "WTF are you making us do? Have you truly lost your mind?"

If you can't see why disrespecting the symbol of the nation is offensive to many of the nation's citizens, then you really need to work on your ability to understand other viewpoints.

Liberals are attacking the patriotism, loyalty, and respect for this nation. They are teaching this to morons like Kap who think they are accomplishing something by pulling this off in front of so many who look up to him because he can throw a football. he's a 'tool'...in more ways than one.

Red:
No, they are not, but I can understand how absolutists and literalists might think so.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

What does political correctness have to do with it, wheelchair boy?

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .
Timmy is trying to say that using one's 1st Amendment right to disagree with / criticize Kap's opinion is NOT 'PC' while trying to make the false accusation that 'PC' was created by Conservatives.

Man do you have it wrong ! I haven't even got into what Colin is saying . It's not really relevant .

The point is that the right calls out PC as if it doenst apply to them .

You want an example ? The confederate flag stuff .
" what's the big deal? It's just a flag from our heritage . PC crowed gets offended over everything"

That was/is the right wing mantra .

Truly I don't know why anyone has a thing to say about that man's not standing. All I see there is this.

tilting_at_windmills.jpg

Hell, I think even the "horse" is thinking, "WTF are you making us do? Have you truly lost your mind?"

If you can't see why disrespecting the symbol of the nation is offensive to many of the nation's citizens, then you really need to work on your ability to understand other viewpoints.

Liberals are attacking the patriotism, loyalty, and respect for this nation. They are teaching this to morons like Kap who think they are accomplishing something by pulling this off in front of so many who look up to him because he can throw a football. he's a 'tool'...in more ways than one.

Red:
No, they are not, but I can understand how absolutists and literalists might think so.

I see liberals attack the very idea of patriotism and/or nationalism all the time.

Only in regards to America and to a lesser extent, Western nations of course.

If some Third Worlder expresses pride in their nation, that's fine.

Easyt jumps anybody who disagrees with as PC when in fact he is the PC drag queen of the board.
No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

CK isn't running for president. It isn't that he doesn't have the right to say whatever he wants ...it is the fact that what he says has much farther consequences than a simple single individual protesting. I for one am happy to see him continue to say stupid things. Once he had significantly exposed himself and doubled..tripled down on his stupidity, why stop there?

All Trump has proven is that with a two hundred million dollar head start and managing to hire the right people, and learned from his daddy how to negotiate paying no taxes, he could make more money. His money doesn't disqualify him...his freedom of speech does.
But here's what he has to say about your candidate. The guy you're putting on a pedestal. here you go bubba:
Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

excerpt:
"Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

San Francisco 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who recently refused to stand during the national anthem at a preseason game, just unloaded on Hillary Clinton. “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has publicly stated that the Department of Justice doesn’t plan to press any charges against Clinton for illegally using a private server that was less secure than a Gmail account. Lynch’s announcement came on the heels of a secret meeting she had with Bill Clinton aboard a private jet on a tarmac in Phoenix."

Can I laugh at you now?

TA DA :2up::2up:

]The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.
You don't have a f*ing clue what the Alt-Right wants! The FACT is dumbass liberals like yourself LOVE to DECLARE what so-and-so believes and what so-and-so thinks when the REALITY is YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELVES! And your claim that it is the Conservatives who want to say whatever they believe while attacking others has already been debunked: View attachment 87612 "Game, set, and match!"
Hit a nerve, you just proved my point. I will call you what you are, and I will stick your racism and alt right crazyisms down your throat.
and CK unloaded on Clinton. D'OH!!!!

Easyt jumps anybody who disagrees with as PC when in fact he is the PC drag queen of the board.
No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

CK isn't running for president. It isn't that he doesn't have the right to say whatever he wants ...it is the fact that what he says has much farther consequences than a simple single individual protesting. I for one am happy to see him continue to say stupid things. Once he had significantly exposed himself and doubled..tripled down on his stupidity, why stop there?

All Trump has proven is that with a two hundred million dollar head start and managing to hire the right people, and learned from his daddy how to negotiate paying no taxes, he could make more money. His money doesn't disqualify him...his freedom of speech does.
But here's what he has to say about your candidate. The guy you're putting on a pedestal. here you go bubba:
Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

excerpt:
"Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

San Francisco 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who recently refused to stand during the national anthem at a preseason game, just unloaded on Hillary Clinton. “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said, referring to the 15,000 emails Clinton “wiped” from her private, unsecured server she used during her tenure as secretary of State. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has publicly stated that the Department of Justice doesn’t plan to press any charges against Clinton for illegally using a private server that was less secure than a Gmail account. Lynch’s announcement came on the heels of a secret meeting she had with Bill Clinton aboard a private jet on a tarmac in Phoenix."

Can I laugh at you now?

TA DA :2up::2up:

Not really. I do not support Hillary any more than Trump. You are gloating over nothing Idjit.

And CK just shit all over Clinton. It's fuking amazing. I love it. tooooooooooooo funny.

Forum List

Back