Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Name another country where Clapdick can become a millionaire throwing a pigskin full of air for countless interceptions?
Throwing a PIGSKIN? Well, that rules out all Middle Eastern countries. :p

Maybe camel-skin.

It's as true as the claim the idiot above said as to why they do it.

People kill themselves over the opinions of others? You are some kind of stupid.

The one killing themselves has the problem not the one with the opinion. There's not a damn thing my opinion can do to cause you or anyone else to do something unless they choose to do it.

I think you're a worthless piece of shit. Prove to me that my opinion matters.

I cannot. There are many millions of opinions on the internet. You respond to what you believe is worthless so what does that make your opinion worth? I give you at least the credit for you should know better.

Thanks for disproving your own claim that people kill themselves over the opinions of others. Thanks for proving that my claim is if someone does do that, the problem isn't with the one having the opinion but the one killing him/herself.

GAAAWWWDDD you are stupid. "Thanks for disproving your own claim that people kill themselves over the opinions of others."

Try some reading comprehension Sparky.
Can we get back to the thread topic, please? Or else I will have to suggest you guys 'get a 'room'' for this spin-off. Thank you.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

What does political correctness have to do with it, wheelchair boy?

Easyt jumps anybody who disagrees with as PC when in fact he is the PC drag queen of the board.
No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violating
hey, you got that link yet that validates your OP?

Easyt jumps anybody who disagrees with as PC when in fact he is the PC drag queen of the board.
No, Jakey, I am just correcting your LIES. EVERYONE knows 'PC' is the demon seed of far Left liberals and has been for years.

See, if I or conservatives were responsible for 'PC' I wouldn't be able to say THIS now:

'Don't shyly back down now, Jake. You libs need to step up and OWN IT. Don't be a gutless pu$$y now.'
I like it that Trump isn't allowed to say what he wants, but CK can do whatever he did and they're good with it being his right. Even if it offends others. So only bad if a right person does it, great when a wrong person does it.

CK isn't running for president. It isn't that he doesn't have the right to say whatever he wants ...it is the fact that what he says has much farther consequences than a simple single individual protesting. I for one am happy to see him continue to say stupid things. Once he had significantly exposed himself and doubled..tripled down on his stupidity, why stop there?

All Trump has proven is that with a two hundred million dollar head start and managing to hire the right people, and learned from his daddy how to negotiate paying no taxes, he could make more money. His money doesn't disqualify him...his freedom of speech does.

Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .
Timmy is trying to say that using one's 1st Amendment right to disagree with / criticize Kap's opinion is NOT 'PC' while trying to make the false accusation that 'PC' was created by Conservatives.

You could say that but it wouldn't be remotely true.

It's as true as the claim the idiot above said as to why they do it.

People kill themselves over the opinions of others? You are some kind of stupid.

The one killing themselves has the problem not the one with the opinion. There's not a damn thing my opinion can do to cause you or anyone else to do something unless they choose to do it.

I think you're a worthless piece of shit. Prove to me that my opinion matters.

I cannot. There are many millions of opinions on the internet. You respond to what you believe is worthless so what does that make your opinion worth? I give you at least the credit for you should know better.

Thanks for disproving your own claim that people kill themselves over the opinions of others. Thanks for proving that my claim is if someone does do that, the problem isn't with the one having the opinion but the one killing him/herself.
Part of what you say is true, but not all of it. A bully is a bully and deserves reprisal.

Part of what you say is true, but not all of it. A bully is a bully and deserves reprisal.
Bully's do deserve reprisal; however, just because your feelings get hurt because someone chooses to use their 1st Amendment Right to express their opinion that what you just did / said is 'stupid' does not make them a 'bully'.

You have many rights in this country, my friend. The right NOT to be insulted is not one of them. Toughen up that skin.

If Kap made the decision to NOT stand during the Natl Anthem then God Bless him, but he should have known he was going to catch $hit for it. There is no protection of his feelings for choosing to do so.

BY THE WAY what YOU just argued for was 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS', the thing you falsely accused Conservatives of supporting.

:p

Have a nice day.

Truly I don't know why anyone has a thing to say about that man's not standing. All I see there is this.

tilting_at_windmills.jpg

Hell, I think even the "horse" is thinking, "WTF are you making us do? Have you truly lost your mind?"

If you can't see why disrespecting the symbol of the nation is offensive to many of the nation's citizens, then you really need to work on your ability to understand other viewpoints.

Truly I don't know why anyone has a thing to say about that man's not standing. All I see there is this.

tilting_at_windmills.jpg

Hell, I think even the "horse" is thinking, "WTF are you making us do? Have you truly lost your mind?"

If you can't see why disrespecting the symbol of the nation is offensive to many of the nation's citizens, then you really need to work on your ability to understand other viewpoints.

Liberals are attacking the patriotism, loyalty, and respect for this nation. They are teaching this to morons like Kap who think they are accomplishing something by pulling this off in front of so many who look up to him because he can throw a football. he's a 'tool'...in more ways than one.

Timmy is trying to say that using one's 1st Amendment right to disagree with / criticize Kap's opinion is NOT 'PC' while trying to make the false accusation that 'PC' was created by Conservatives.
The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.

Bully's do deserve reprisal; however, just because your feelings get hurt because someone chooses to use their 1st Amendment Right to express their opinion that what you just did / said is 'stupid' does not make them a 'bully'.

You have many rights in this country, my friend. The right NOT to be insulted is not one of them. Toughen up that skin.

If Kap made the decision to NOT stand during the Natl Anthem then God Bless him, but he should have known he was going to catch $hit for it. There is no protection of his feelings for choosing to do so.

BY THE WAY what YOU just argued for was 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS', the thing you falsely accused Conservatives of supporting.

:p

Have a nice day.
Not at all. Bullying is not PC, it is unclean and immoral. There is a price to pay for bullying.

]The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.

You don't have a f*ing clue what the Alt-Right wants!

The FACT is dumbass liberals like yourself LOVE to DECLARE what so-and-so believes and what so-and-so thinks when the REALITY is YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELVES!

And your claim that it is the Conservatives who want to say whatever they believe while attacking others has already been debunked:

upload_2016-8-30_15-38-40.jpeg

"Game, set, and match!"

I'm not a Bush fan, bitch. And ISIS is Obama and Clinton's creation. BU-FUCKING-BOOM, BITCH.
Obama and Clinton overthrew Saddam Hussein? Try again, bitch.

And, was Bush wrong? Pretend to be a man and own up to something, for once.

Obama, Clinton supported extreme Muslim forces in every instance in the Middle East. And Bush ain't running for president; Hillary, who voted for the Iraq war is running for president. You try for a first time, bitch.
Fuck me. Even when given a chance you can't be an actual man.

I'll tell you what, here it is again. Hey, TGG, Clinton was wrong to approve of the Iraq war. Was Bush wrong to start it?

I don't need any "chances" from you. Don't act like you're doing sh** for me. Now, who's running for office, Bush or Clinton? I'm concerned with the person that could lead us into WWIII, not some hack has been.
You have no balls. Zero. Zip. Nada. None.

ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Disappointed. Usually there's some sort of rhyme or reason to your trolling.

]The fact is this: the alt right (not true cons) want to be able to say and not have challenged only what they want while they attack everyone else.
You don't have a f*ing clue what the Alt-Right wants! The FACT is dumbass liberals like yourself LOVE to DECLARE what so-and-so believes and what so-and-so thinks when the REALITY is YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELVES! And your claim that it is the Conservatives who want to say whatever they believe while attacking others has already been debunked: View attachment 87612 "Game, set, and match!"
Hit a nerve, you just proved my point. I will call you what you are, and I will stick your racism and alt right crazyisms down your throat.

Not at all. Bullying is not PC, it is unclean and immoral. There is a price to pay for bullying.

Is that advocating self-justified Vigilante-ism?

Calling kap a dumbass for disrespecting the Natl Anthem is not 'bullying'. Saying something stupid or taking actions bring about repercussions. He took a stand. He can now deal with the repercussions of his actions.

Even OBAMA and the WH criticized him for it. Are you saying Obama is a 'bully'?

Forum List

Back