right wing world

Where everything the Repubs have ever done was a great success.

Tax cuts for the rich didn't produce skyrocketing deficits because if you reduce your income you won't have any trouble paying your bills.

Sigh.

Tax cuts do not increase the deficit. Spending does not increase the deficit. The only way to increase the deficit is to spend more money than you have. This is the practice of both parties, so blaming one, and not the other, is stupid.

Wide open free trade policies hasn't lead to the loss of forty thousand factories in the last ten years. So what if the only jobs now are fipping burgers, you can just get another job to make up the difference.

Are you talking about the free trade polices championed by Clinton?

Invading and occupying Iraq and Afghanistan were wise decisions and strenghtened America. Borrowing all the money to pay for the wars was also a good idea, there was no need to think of our children who would have to pay for it, so what if previous generations paid war taxes. There was also no reason to worry about America's prestige as the country that "ends wars" by starting an unprovoked war in Iraq and occupying unarmed countries.

Funny, I thought both parties voted for that. Why do people keep blaming Bush? One thing I admired about Hillary was her honesty and integrity in refusing to say she was wrong to vote the way she did.

De-regulating the banking industry was another great idea, there were no lessons to be learned from the Great Depression or the S&L scandel. I wonder why previous generations created those "pesky" regulations anyway? Oh well,...

Are you talking about the regulations that Obama has opposed putting back?

It's been thirty years of the "Conservative Agenda" and everything has been working out pefectly. Now if we just get rid of Social Security, Medicare and of course "Obamacare" American citizens will will be much more secure. Yes, everything is gonna be great! Trust me , the Repubs have never been wrong about anything before have they?

It has? Maybe you should look around and realize that Republican does not equal conservative. You might look a little more intelligent if you do.

Tax cuts for the rich didn't produce skyrocketing deficits because if you reduce your income you won't have any trouble paying your bills.

Wide open free trade policies hasn't lead to the loss of forty thousand factories in the last ten years. So what if the only jobs now are fipping burgers, you can just get another job to make up the difference.

Invading and occupying Iraq and Afghanistan were wise decisions and strenghtened America. Borrowing all the money to pay for the wars was also a good idea, there was no need to think of our children who would have to pay for it, so what if previous generations paid war taxes. There was also no reason to worry about America's prestige as the country that "ends wars" by starting an unprovoked war in Iraq and occupying unarmed countries.

De-regulating the banking industry was another great idea, there were no lessons to be learned from the Great Depression or the S&L scandel. I wonder why previous generations created those "pesky" regulations anyway? Oh well,...

It's been thirty years of the "Conservative Agenda" and everything has been working out pefectly. Now if we just get rid of Social Security, Medicare and of course "Obamacare" American citizens will will be much more secure. Yes, everything is gonna be great! Trust me , the Repubs have never been wrong about anything before have they?

You sound like Stephanie Miller with the title: Stephanie Miller: Right Wing World from The Stephanie Miller Show

She and others like her (including those on the right like Hannity) have created their own worlds of partisanship and blind ideology.

It's not very often I come across the truly ignorant.

so I guess congratulations are in order

:clap2:

Forum List

Back