right wing world

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Where everything the Repubs have ever done was a great success.

Tax cuts for the rich didn't produce skyrocketing deficits because if you reduce your income you won't have any trouble paying your bills.

Wide open free trade policies hasn't lead to the loss of forty thousand factories in the last ten years. So what if the only jobs now are fipping burgers, you can just get another job to make up the difference.

Invading and occupying Iraq and Afghanistan were wise decisions and strenghtened America. Borrowing all the money to pay for the wars was also a good idea, there was no need to think of our children who would have to pay for it, so what if previous generations paid war taxes. There was also no reason to worry about America's prestige as the country that "ends wars" by starting an unprovoked war in Iraq and occupying unarmed countries.

De-regulating the banking industry was another great idea, there were no lessons to be learned from the Great Depression or the S&L scandel. I wonder why previous generations created those "pesky" regulations anyway? Oh well,...

It's been thirty years of the "Conservative Agenda" and everything has been working out pefectly. Now if we just get rid of Social Security, Medicare and of course "Obamacare" American citizens will will be much more secure. Yes, everything is gonna be great! Trust me , the Repubs have never been wrong about anything before have they?

And they defend it to the death.

No matter what the facts say.

Republican's entire agenda is "failure". That's all they know.

At least with Republicans, you know what you are going to get.

Like putting fuse after fuse in a shorted out device with the expectation of it has to work eventually.

Simple people need simple answers.

The end.

Simple minded people are easily fooled with statements which are obiously wrong like " if we cut taxes we'll actually get more in tax receipts".

You believe it don't you?

The end.

Simple minded people are easily fooled with statements which are obiously wrong like " if we cut taxes we'll actually get more in tax receipts".

Like Kennedy, I believe that not hiking taxes - particularly during a downturn - is a smart move.

Unlike you, I don't march lockstep with either party. I am capable of seeing both as not worthy of running this country.

The end.

Like Kennedy, I believe that not hiking taxes - particularly during a downturn - is a smart move.

Unlike you, I don't march lockstep with either party. I am capable of seeing both as not worthy of running this country.

Cutting taxes on the very rich when we desperatly need revenue is, well, simple minded.

Cutting taxes on the very rich when we desperatly need revenue is, well, simple minded.

They didn't cut taxes....they just didn't raise taxes.

These 'very rich' people are the ones that can leave the country very easily. Over tax them and they'll take their wealth elsewhere. Try and employ some critical thinking instead of getting your opinions from either side. Then you won't be one of the simple people.

omg, the same ole tired line.
They got enough money, now GIVE it US.

omg, the same ole tired line.
They got enough money, now GIVE it US.

so you want another stimulus?

Tax cuts for the rich didn't produce skyrocketing deficits because if you reduce your income you won't have any trouble paying your bills.

Wide open free trade policies hasn't lead to the loss of forty thousand factories in the last ten years. So what if the only jobs now are fipping burgers, you can just get another job to make up the difference.

Invading and occupying Iraq and Afghanistan were wise decisions and strenghtened America. Borrowing all the money to pay for the wars was also a good idea, there was no need to think of our children who would have to pay for it, so what if previous generations paid war taxes. There was also no reason to worry about America's prestige as the country that "ends wars" by starting an unprovoked war in Iraq and occupying unarmed countries.

De-regulating the banking industry was another great idea, there were no lessons to be learned from the Great Depression or the S&L scandel. I wonder why previous generations created those "pesky" regulations anyway? Oh well,...

It's been thirty years of the "Conservative Agenda" and everything has been working out pefectly. Now if we just get rid of Social Security, Medicare and of course "Obamacare" American citizens will will be much more secure. Yes, everything is gonna be great! Trust me , the Repubs have never been wrong about anything before have they?

If Republicans don't like history...they change it
If they don't like science...they change that too

If Republicans don't like history...they change it
If they don't like science...they change that too

lol, you just described you lefties and your party to a Tee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back