Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?

Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border? Or borders.

A test to see if the "you are stupid" people can conjure up a rational thought.

If so, I'll say thank you.
How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

I expect that we could hire them really cheap.

Liberals love protesting, nothing like putting natural talent to work.

^Proof Right Wingers are BRAINY!

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

How about some substance kids? What would you do?

Good question...won't generate much response from the cons since they only know one thing...take the opposite side from Obama.

I'm Conservative on some levels and Liberal on others. I'm a thinker. What I don't understand is Fox News talking about Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.

Again, Bush owned congress for years and minimal was done on the boarder issue because Republicans want cheap labor.

Most thinkers know how to spell "borders".......

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

You Lie! It took 9 months for all those children to arrive at the border & most were apprehended crossing from Mexico. 150,000 illegals went back to Mexico. You are a common tin foil hat idiot.

They were "apprehended" because they WANTED to be.

Why is the border open?

Why do you think it's a good idea to allow illegals who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background into our country?
Is it the cheap labor undercutting fair wages for americans which spreads poverty and increases government dependency which leads to more votes and bigger government?

...or do you support it simply because it agitates your political "opponents"?

Conservatives think in terms of:

Deadly force
Coercion
Militarization
Detention
Fuck due process

If they will do it to them they will under the right circumstances do it to you, be careful what you ask the government to do.

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.

The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.

So we're talking about shooting people dead in the street...correct?

No, stupid but I would do that to someone illegally entering my personal house.

They apprehend them and take them to the lockup, process them and then within 24 hours put them on the next border patrol prisoner truck heading back.
Really this sheit isn't all that hard.

They apprehend them and take them to the lockup, process them and then withing 24 hours put them on the next border patrol prisoner truck heading back.
Really this sheit isn't all that hard.

It isn't that hard except to the bleeding heart Liberals who want to find any excuse to allow an illegal here. You and I get it but many do not.

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

What is the liberal answer to a secure border? Oh right they don't have one because they don't want one they don't want the national guard on the border they support sanctuary cities and don't want to enforce current Immigration laws. But hey you can't increase that voter block till you get them here grant them amnesty and offer them endless support from mommy and daddy government.

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

I expect that we could hire them really cheap.

Liberals love protesting, nothing like putting natural talent to work.

^Proof Right Wingers are BRAINY!

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

How about some substance kids? What would you do?

Good question...won't generate much response from the cons since they only know one thing...take the opposite side from Obama.

I'm Conservative on some levels and Liberal on others. I'm a thinker. What I don't understand is Fox News talking about Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.

Again, Bush owned congress for years and minimal was done on the boarder issue because Republicans want cheap labor.
Bush never owned Congress at all. According to the Dems 60 senators are needed to own the Senate, Bush never had more than 51 and then only for 4 years the other 4 the dems controlled the Senate.

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

Okay.

What happens if you run across an illegal alien, let's say in Missouri or Colorado or North Carolina. Do you gun them down in the streets too or, because their not being murdered as an example do you spare them?

Forum List

Back