Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?

Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border? Or borders.

A test to see if the "you are stupid" people can conjure up a rational thought.

If so, I'll say thank you.
How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

I expect that we could hire them really cheap.

Liberals love protesting, nothing like putting natural talent to work.

^Proof Right Wingers are BRAINY!

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

How about some substance kids? What would you do?

Good question...won't generate much response from the cons since they only know one thing...take the opposite side from Obama.

I'm Conservative on some levels and Liberal on others. I'm a thinker. What I don't understand is Fox News talking about Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.

Again, Bush owned congress for years and minimal was done on the boarder issue because Republicans want cheap labor.

So let me get this straight. You are calling the right stupid because they want legal immigration not the mess we have today. Then you claim that they did nothing because they want cheap labor. Yet the left is all for the "sparks" flooding the border, what is their motivation? Yeah, deep thinker.

Does anyone know what the legislation presented by Republicans in Congress says about illegal immigration?
There is legislation by Repubs in Congress to deal with this issue. Right?

This is what I don't understand, we already have immigration laws that are being violated. So I guess the arugment isn't that immigration is a problem it is that the law is the problem. Apparently the only requirement for legal citizenship in the liberal world is the ability to swim the Rio Grande.

Let's solve all criminal activity in the same way. Let's change the law on murder that if you wife fails to pop the tab on your beer that is grounds for shooting the wife. The murder rate would then go way down. Or let's just quite trying to enforce any laws.

Does anyone know what the legislation presented by Republicans in Congress says about illegal immigration?
There is legislation by Repubs in Congress to deal with this issue. Right?

Why does there have to be "legislation presented" in order to get the left to close the damned border?

The left wants the cheap labor to exploit... and to dilute the white vote.

I take it that the Republicans are just sitting on their ass waiting for the Dems to fix it eh? Typical.

But I am sure that every time the idea is floated to make the employers accountable for hiring illegals, Repubs block that idea every time. Something about what they owe to the Chambers of Commerce.

That is what passes for Republican "leadership" in today's world. Repubs, do nothing but blame someone else.
And call that leadership. And you fuck heads support that shit? Why?

Dems block GOP bills to verify status block tax credits to illegal immigrants TheBlaze.com

Senate Democrats blocked Republicans on Thursday from passing two bills that would require companies to verify the legal status of people before they hire them, and stop the government from handing out child tax credits to illegal immigrants.

Sessions tried to get approval for the two bills after saying illegal immigration is swamping the U.S., which is leading to reduce wages for Americans and higher costs as these immigrants start improperly receiving federal tax benefits.

He first tried to pass the Accountability Through Electronic Verification Act, sponsored by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa.) That bill would require companies to verify whether possible employees are legally able to work in the country.

But Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) argued that this e-verify provision was in the Senate’s broad immigration bill that passed a year ago, and said Democrats aren’t looking to negotiate passage of sections of that bill.

“We are not going to take that bill apart piece by piece, as the senator from Alabama suggests,” Durbin said. “I object.”

Sessions said if the e-verify program can be accepted by Democrats in the larger bill, they should be able to approve it quickly this week.

f it’s so good, why don’t we bring it up and pass it now?” Sessions asked. “Why do we have to pass along with it a bill that will double the number of guest workers in the country, and would increase immigration?”

That is what passes for Republican "leadership" in today's world. Repubs, do nothing but blame someone else.
And call that leadership. And you fuck heads support that shit? Why?

has obama been the president for the past 6 years?
Yes or no?

Why is the border open?

E-VERIFY and penalties for hiring illegals could pass today if they'd bring it to a vote and stop with the blanket our way or the highway bills that have created gridlock.

The Dems want their version of immigration reform or nothing at all............even on areas that both sides agree on, which via the article shows both sides are willing to go for................

So instead there will be nothing passed instead of pushing forward areas of agreement.................

It's ALL OR NOTHING in Washington without compromise.............

SO nothing gets done.......even on areas that should have already been done.............but the sides want leverage to get what they want and thus we have NOTHING.

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

Fire a few warning shots. If that doesnt work you apprehend them and lock em up and give em bread and water until you capture enough of em to fill up a cargo plane.
Then you fly em to southern mexico and drop em off and send the bill to the mexican government.

Too much costs to the taxpayers since there is no way to make the Mexican government pay.

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.
You are to much of a pansy to say you would shoot illegals. That means you are also to much of a pansy to actually shoot them. You are nothing but a retarded blowhard.

So you know me? Since you don't, that makes you the retard.

By the way, too not to you uneducated moron.

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

Okay.

What happens if you run across an illegal alien, let's say in Missouri or Colorado or North Carolina. Do you gun them down in the streets too or, because their not being murdered as an example do you spare them?

LMAO... inventing absurd and ridiculous fantasy scenarios isn't going to carry this debate....

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

I agree, the fantasy about gunning down 16 year old Latina girls is probably a sign that he was dropped on his head at birth.

He didn't say anything like that.....your ridiculous fantasy about shooting illegals in missouri/colorado/N.C. is what I was making fun of...and you know it..nice try, though. Somewhat awkward and clumsy but you might be able to fool a few people. Keep practicing.
The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.

So we're talking about shooting people dead in the street...correct?

No, stupid but I would do that to someone illegally entering my personal house.

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

Okay.

What happens if you run across an illegal alien, let's say in Missouri or Colorado or North Carolina. Do you gun them down in the streets too or, because their not being murdered as an example do you spare them?

Unrealistic scenario from a dumb bitch.

I

E-VERIFY and penalties for hiring illegals could pass today if they'd bring it to a vote and stop with the blanket our way or the highway bills that have created gridlock.

The Dems want their version of immigration reform or nothing at all............even on areas that both sides agree on, which via the article shows both sides are willing to go for................

So instead there will be nothing passed instead of pushing forward areas of agreement.................

It's ALL OR NOTHING in Washington without compromise.............

SO nothing gets done.......even on areas that should have already been done.............but the sides want leverage to get what they want and thus we have NOTHING.

To the left, "immigration reform" equals "amnesty"...most americans answer to that is "No. Hell no". Politicians will ignore that at their own risk.

Too much costs to the taxpayers since there is no way to make the Mexican government pay.

Nope.
A patriotic american president would call the Sec of State and have him request all ambassadors from the countries where the illegals come from appear at the WH for a meeting.

At the meeting the pres informs them that the border will be closed and enforced in 24 hours and all illegals from their countries will begin being shipped back immediately.

In order to finance that we will seize any assets those countries have in the u.s. and/or any future u.s. payments/grants/financing to those countries will be halted until the difference is made up.

This sheit isn't really that hard.

Fire a few warning shots. If that doesnt work you apprehend them and lock em up and give em bread and water until you capture enough of em to fill up a cargo plane.
Then you fly em to southern mexico and drop em off and send the bill to the mexican government.

Yeah...much better to have the dead body in the street...

A few corpses here and there never hurt tourism

I'm curious...just hypothetical.

You have this cargo plane full of illegals and you're going to fly it to Mexico right?

What if the illegals are not from Mexico? Will you make a distinction between Panamanians and Mexicans?

What if the place you're flying too doesn't give you landing permission...what then?

You have this cargo plane full of illegals and you're going to fly it to Mexico right?

What if the illegals are not from Mexico? Will you make a distinction between Panamanians and Mexicans?

What if the place you're flying too doesn't give you landing permission...what then?

In my opinion, the cargo plane should land in some remote area with enough food and water to sustain the illegals until they can make it to someplace and then find their way home. If the illegals know they won't be sent home at our expense but will deported to some unattractive place, they might think twice before taking the risk.

In my opinion, the cargo plane should land in some remote area with enough food and water to sustain the illegals until they can make it to someplace and then find their way home. If the illegals know they won't be sent home at our expense but will deported to some unattractive place, they might think twice before taking the risk.

Just out of curiosity, if China took a bunch of our missionaries we have over there right now and decided to fly an unwelcome plane into, let's say, Wyoming...you'd be okay with it?

1. Hire and train more border patrol agents (even the staunchest anti-tax people should support this).
2. National Guard troops and Military as support (if we are going to be a "boots on the ground" nation, let's start at our border).
3. Enforce our already existing laws free from the threat of being sued by our own gov't (a la Arizona).

Just out of curiosity, if China took a bunch of our missionaries we have over there right now and decided to fly an unwelcome plane into, let's say, Wyoming...you'd be okay with it?

Well if China wants them out of the country, I would sure prefer they take them to Wyoming than to some remote Columbian jungle.

Well if China wants them out of the country, I would sure prefer they take them to Wyoming than to some remote Columbian jungle.

So you'd be okay with a foreign aircraft flying in our airspace; un-welcomed? Wow...really?

Forum List

Back