Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?

The border is secure. Spending is outrageous & Republicans want to triple it to over $28 billion a year with most of it going to Texas. If we put an agent every 2 miles with binoculars & night vision they could easily see over a mile each way. That would take less than 975 agents per shift or 4,106 agents to watch the border 24/hrs a day year round. We currently employ over 21,000 agents & pay them over $65,000 each plus benefits. That is enough for 11 agents per mile spaced 1/4 mile apart in 3 shifts 8/hr ea. Plus we have fences, sensors, cameras & drones. For 28 billion we could have border agents holding hands making a human fence. This is just another huge Republican taxpayer fleecing boondoggle.

Last year President Obama spent $11.7 billion on security at the U.S.-Mexico border—more than any of his predecessors, according to the Migration Policy Institute. That big of an investment might make you think illegal immigrants were storming the 2,000-mile stretch of desert that separates Texas and California from Mexico, but in fact, the opposite is true. The net migration between the U.S. and Mexico last year was zero, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. Roughly 150,000 people, both illegal and legal, arrived in the U.S. from Mexico, and about the same number left the U.S. to return home.

The border is not secure just thought I would let you know.
I have friends who go to the border and work with militia groups that watch the border, and they aren't secure.

Well what the hell are the 21,000+ border agent's we pay for doing? Are they actually working for Rick Perry's campaign instead of standing guard on the border?

The immigration explosion of previous administrations has been crushed. The net migration between the U.S. and Mexico is zero. But politicians continue scarring the public in order to fleece us even harder. This is a SCAM!!!!!!!

The militia groups need to watch the government agents & see where our money is going!

^ Talk about a can of worms.

Don't think about it though. Just say, "You are stupid because Obama is stupid" Dumby!

Like all other countries...I'd place the military on the damn thing with orders to kill.

Do you think the "Indians" should have used that strategy with us when we took their land?

I would use land mines and announce it on every Spanish radio and TV network to let everyone know if you try to cross the border illegally this is the danger you face.

I can't tell if this is serious or not! So funny. It's either Colbert or the style of people feeding his humor!

The logistics of manning the entire southern border plus all the extensive coastal perimeters of the USA is staggering.

300px-Us-mexico-border.jpg

But the problem is not monitoring the border. We have all sorts of means to use drones, surveillance cameras, and manpower to do that. The problem is the will to stop and turn back the people who are crossing the border. We have hundreds and hundreds of hours of film watching them do it. But we do not have a government with the will to do anything about it.

^Roger. The Right talks big but wants cheap or today's "Slave Labor". They are currently using scare tactics as always stating that ISIS is coming through the Mexico border. "Impeach Obama now or we will all die" is the common routine on Fox News and it's heart breaking to see how many sheeple repeat it.

We don't just border Mexico....

Everyone acknowledges something has to happen to change this. But everyone is torn on the concept of changing this without dealing with Corporate Buisness finance.

Just like Banks, Corporate Farmers are stating they can't survive if we use law against them to ensure their workers are legal.

But just like Banks, YOU SHOULD NOT BE TOO BIG TO BE JAILED.

I entrapped both major parties and a couple others on my perspective. Which is why no one likes me. I think too much.

The logistics of manning the entire southern border plus all the extensive coastal perimeters of the USA is staggering.

300px-Us-mexico-border.jpg

But the problem is not monitoring the border. We have all sorts of means to use drones, surveillance cameras, and manpower to do that. The problem is the will to stop and turn back the people who are crossing the border. We have hundreds and hundreds of hours of film watching them do it. But we do not have a government with the will to do anything about it.

^Roger. The Right talks big but wants cheap or today's "Slave Labor". They are currently using scare tactics as always stating that ISIS is coming through the Mexico border. "Impeach Obama now or we will all die" is the common routine on Fox News and it's heart breaking to see how many sheeple repeat it.

We don't just border Mexico....

Everyone acknowledges something has to happen to change this. But everyone is torn on the concept of changing this without dealing with Corporate Buisness finance.

Just like Banks, Corporate Farmers are stating they can't survive if we use law against them to ensure their workers are legal.

I entrapped both major parties and a couple others on my perspective. Which is why no one likes me. I think too much.

There is little or no political will to deal with the situation constructively. But I think that is for none of the reasons you describe here. We'll just have to disagree on that.

Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border? Or borders.

A test to see if the "you are stupid" people can conjure up a rational thought.

If so, I'll say thank you.
I would do what Oklahoma did and issue brutality devastating penslties to any buisness found employing illegals. What happened after that is buisness self-regulated, and illegals left on their own since there was no work.

The border is secure. Spending is outrageous & Republicans want to triple it to over $28 billion a year with most of it going to Texas. If we put an agent every 2 miles with binoculars & night vision they could easily see over a mile each way. That would take less than 975 agents per shift or 4,106 agents to watch the border 24/hrs a day year round. We currently employ over 21,000 agents & pay them over $65,000 each plus benefits. That is enough for 11 agents per mile spaced 1/4 mile apart in 3 shifts 8/hr ea. Plus we have fences, sensors, cameras & drones. For 28 billion we could have border agents holding hands making a human fence. This is just another huge Republican taxpayer fleecing boondoggle.

Last year President Obama spent $11.7 billion on security at the U.S.-Mexico border—more than any of his predecessors, according to the Migration Policy Institute. That big of an investment might make you think illegal immigrants were storming the 2,000-mile stretch of desert that separates Texas and California from Mexico, but in fact, the opposite is true. The net migration between the U.S. and Mexico last year was zero, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. Roughly 150,000 people, both illegal and legal, arrived in the U.S. from Mexico, and about the same number left the U.S. to return home.

The border is not secure just thought I would let you know.
I have friends who go to the border and work with militia groups that watch the border, and they aren't secure.

Well what the hell are the 21,000+ border agent's we pay for doing? Are they actually working for Rick Perry's campaign instead of standing guard on the border?

The immigration explosion of previous administrations has been crushed. The net migration between the U.S. and Mexico is zero. But politicians continue scarring the public in order to fleece us even harder. This is a SCAM!!!!!!!

The militia groups need to watch the government agents & see where our money is going!

^ Talk about a can of worms.

Don't think about it though. Just say, "You are stupid because Obama is stupid" Dumby!
No it's you are stupid because you still continue to support obama who has continually did stupid and dangerous things

1. Enforce the laws on the books. They are the laws of this land and the current administration has an obligation to enforce these laws and not
RE-INTERPRET THEM.

2. E-Verify for employment. To verify you are a U.S. citizen or have a Visa or Green Card to LEGALLY work in this country.

3. Any company or business who hires illegals to PAY FINES for doing so, INCLUDING FARMERS. Repeated offenses will have your Business Licenses Revoked and or Jail time.

4. Coordinate local, state and Federal Resources to WORK TOGETHER on securing the border, instead of butting heads.

5. Streamline Visa and Green Card application process that will allow farmers and businesses to hire LEGAL workers WHO WILL MEET Federal Standards at the
work place.........aka This will increase costs to agri, but they will be able to hire immigrants legally.......and not allowed to work them to death for less than
minimum wage standards. They will also be required to SPONSOR their workers through a stream lined programs..........We could even allow places like Mexico
be like labor finding agencies............through a legal process of Visa's versus the BS we have now.

6. We will have to allow those Citizens who are married to illegals with Children a streamlined Citizen status whether we like it or not............
Why? Because once they have Citizen Status they are Americans and to not allow them to get that same Status for their IMMEDIATE FAMILY
is ridiculous.

Immigration policy is a NUMBERS GAME............100's of million south of the border live on $5 or less a day. Poverty is RAMPANT throughout the entire region. We cannot have a policy that would allow these numbers to come up here and become Americans because there are SIMPLY TOO MANY OF THEM. Encouraging them by not Enforcing the law, and not placing steps to stop the illegal immigration ENCOURAGES them to come here..............This is bad policy irregardless of who's running the show.

The problem with Illegals was created by the poverty South of the Border. We cannot handle the numbers wanting to come here. Therefore we need to Enforce the Immigration policies of this nation.

^Now that is a pretty smart post. It even explains the situation for married illegals, which you will receive lot's of hate for from certain people.

But I don't agree with America's "marriage boundary". I think if you are an 18+ Adult and you want to earn citizenship through the Dream Act then you should be given the opportunity to earn it. That was what the Dream Act was all about.

My recently divorced family member noted that his car insurance went up....Marriage doesn't make you a better or more responsible person. Pressure on lower car insurance and things like that would seem to pressure people into making life long decisions on a monetary basis. I remember when I got married and my Insurance rate went down thinking, "why the hell did that happen, awesome."
I'm assuming that you don't think they should get citizenship through marriage then.................So, your a citizen and marry a worker here or student at college from another country.................and then your spouse runs graduates or finishes work here and then goes into deportation status..............Even though married to an American.............

Is that fair to the American as their spouse is evicted by our own country...........................

I don't think so, which is why I posted that portion.

Any policy can be abused, including what I just posted, but we have to create policy based on people being HOPEFULLY honest...........Which is tough to sell these days............

Our policy should absolutely be to dry up the jobs for illegals by putting it on businesses itself.............Forcing illegals to either leave or comply with our laws, and that is the only way this ends.

^Roger. The Right talks big but wants cheap or today's "Slave Labor".

No the left are the ones who are exploiting the illegals for cheap labor. They know that illegals undercut fair wages and displace american workers...which creates an indentured servant class of illegals and spreads poverty to both the citizens and the illegals...which is exactly what the gvmt wants..more dependency...which will translate into votes for the party that rewards illegals with free stuff..

They are currently using scare tactics as always stating that ISIS is coming through the Mexico border. "Impeach Obama now or we will all die" is the common routine on Fox News and it's heart breaking to see how many sheeple repeat it.

You have no idea WHO is crossing the border. All that matters is they aren't citizens (yet) and they aren't white. The left is purposely diluting the voters in america by bringing in 3rd worlders and giving them all the privileges of citizens.

We don't just border Mexico...

Very good!.

Everyone acknowledges something has to happen to change this. But everyone is torn on the concept of changing this without dealing with Corporate Buisness finance

yeah..sure...blah...blah... :blahblah:

The left wants the border open so big business can have cheap labor and to skew the vote against white people.

"Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?"

Whatever they are they'll be both un-Constitutional and ineffective.

Close and enforce the border...
Effective and nothing unconstitutional about that.

Deport all illegals.
Effective and nothing unconstitutional about that, either.

Park the fucking military on the borders and let them protect our country instead of all the others

How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

I expect that we could hire them really cheap.

Liberals love protesting, nothing like putting natural talent to work.

^Proof Right Wingers are BRAINY!

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

How about some substance kids? What would you do?
PH's IQ is so high, the few brain cells PH has lost is more than you'll ever have.

Gee, Anti...you liberals love "infrastructure" jobs so much...just think how many people we can put to work building a nice big wall between Mexico and the US!

Guest worker program to allow companies to hire seasonal workers.

Prosecute anyone hiring a person without a visa or proof of guest worker.

Force Mexico to not allow free flow through their country. Punish them if the aid in illegal immigration.

Finish the border fence with a moat filled with constantina wire.

Report that snipers have been posted to protect the boarder.

Police with drones.

That all said, you call the right wing stupid for not being in power, considering the state of affairs with the left wing in power what do you call their solution? Oh right you call it amnesty. Wow would that solve all the crime problems.

Does anyone know what the legislation presented by Republicans in Congress says about illegal immigration?
There is legislation by Repubs in Congress to deal with this issue. Right?

Forum List

Back