Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?

The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.

So we're talking about shooting people dead in the street...correct?

No, stupid but I would do that to someone illegally entering my personal house.

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

Okay.

What happens if you run across an illegal alien, let's say in Missouri or Colorado or North Carolina. Do you gun them down in the streets too or, because their not being murdered as an example do you spare them?

LMAO... inventing absurd and ridiculous fantasy scenarios isn't going to carry this debate....

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

What is the liberal answer to a secure border? Oh right they don't have one because they don't want one they don't want the national guard on the border they support sanctuary cities and don't want to enforce current Immigration laws. But hey you can't increase that voter block till you get them here grant them amnesty and offer them endless support from mommy and daddy government.

Pfft...

Securing the border is probably the #1 thing the liberals as a whole are negligent about. In this day and age when you can hide a WMD in your backpack or trunk of your car, you need to become much more vigilant.

I think we should build a contiguous wall with several barriers and ditches to prevent crossing either over or under.

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

That being said, the characterization tying it to votes and welfare is batshit crazy.

So we're talking about shooting people dead in the street...correct?

So they would have to cross the border then enter your house? You're not making any sense....either you're going to shoot at them or not and presumably some will be killed when they are shot at...no?

Is this really the type of nation you want..armed guards shooting at kids crossing the border?

Age is irrelevant. WHAT they are is. Learn it stupid. I want illegals to stop coming in however that has to be done. Currently, the unqualified moron in the White House is doing nothing about it.

Okay.

What happens if you run across an illegal alien, let's say in Missouri or Colorado or North Carolina. Do you gun them down in the streets too or, because their not being murdered as an example do you spare them?

LMAO... inventing absurd and ridiculous fantasy scenarios isn't going to carry this debate....

Deport all illegals.

I agree, the fantasy about gunning down 16 year old Latina girls is probably a sign that he was dropped on his head at birth.

What is the liberal answer to a secure border? Oh right they don't have one because they don't want one they don't want the national guard on the border they support sanctuary cities and don't want to enforce current Immigration laws. But hey you can't increase that voter block till you get them here grant them amnesty and offer them endless support from mommy and daddy government.

Pfft...

Securing the border is probably the #1 thing the liberals as a whole are negligent about. In this day and age when you can hide a WMD in your backpack or trunk of your car, you need to become much more vigilant.

I think we should build a contiguous wall with several barriers and ditches to prevent crossing either over or under.

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

That being said, the characterization tying it to votes and welfare is batshit crazy.
So is tying it to cheap labor but the left does that on a regular basis.

Okay.

Deport all illegals.

I agree, the fantasy about gunning down 16 year old Latina girls is probably a sign that he was dropped on his head at birth.

He didn't say anything like that.....your ridiculous fantasy about shooting illegals in missouri/colorado/N.C. is what I was making fun of...and you know it..nice try, though. Somewhat awkward and clumsy but you might be able to fool a few people. Keep practicing.

You misunderstand, what liberals want is a program that is both humane and tough that is rooted in the reality of the situation and not in phantom fears and prejudice. Our policy regarding our southern neighbors is way out of date and involves more than just immigration. A revision of drug enforcement policy and trade agreements is as badly needed as immigration policy. As the Israeli attitude towards its Palestinian population shows, "getting tough" with soldiers, guns and walls solves nothing. Help make things safer and better over there and they will not come here in such numbers.

Pfft...

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

You don't think that the large growers of produce benefit from the farm labor provided by illegal aliens?
On one hand you have the immediate benefit of boots on the ground....versus the crazy we'll let them cross the border...let them become citizens (after years)...then hope they vote and then when they do, hope they vote for us?

One thing you guys do overlook and one factor that leads a lot of Hispanics to becoming liberal/democratic supporters is gun control. Many of these men and women come from violent societies where guns mean one thing; corruption and death if you don't go along with the corruption. When they come over here and hear the nonsense about need a gun to survive...it is characterized with the most fogettable aspects of where they left.

Okay.

Deport all illegals.

He didn't say anything like that.....

To tell you the truth, I don't know what he said except armed guards, teaching lessons, treating them like home invaders and "whatever it takes"... Perhaps you can encourage him to purchase Hooked on Phonics or something. You would do well to pick up a copy yourself

Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border? Or borders.

A test to see if the "you are stupid" people can conjure up a rational thought.

If so, I'll say thank you.

I'm not a rightwinger but I do want the border secured. This is how I would do it.

In areas where it is easy to get to the border I would build a 20 foot wall, topped by a 8 foot circular steel pipe that runs the length of the wall. The footing for the wall would be 20 feet deep. I would have solar powered seismic detectors (off grid, thus not susceptible to cutting) to monitor tunnel diggers and those would radio any possible incursions.

In areas not readily reachable I would position troops who are training. That way we get two jobs accomplished for the price of one. I would further position air assets along the border so that they too can train in an area where they would also be able to do double duty. Seismic detectors again would be emplaced along the border to monitor incursions and give the troops a head start in where to search. The air component would be able to airlift anyone who needed to be.

Pfft...

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

You don't think that the large growers of produce benefit from the farm labor provided by illegal aliens?
On one hand you have the immediate benefit of boots on the ground....versus the crazy we'll let them cross the border...let them become citizens (after years)...then hope they vote and then when they do, hope they vote for us?

One thing you guys do overlook and one factor that leads a lot of Hispanics to becoming liberal/democratic supporters is gun control. Many of these men and women come from violent societies where guns mean one thing; corruption and death if you don't go along with the corruption. When they come over here and hear the nonsense about need a gun to survive...it is characterized with the most fogettable aspects of where they left.

Of course they do. And it is a shame that we allow a permanent indentured class that drives down wages everywhere. The farmers should have to pay more for the labor they use and we will correspondingly pay more for the food we eat.

However, keeping the illegals as they are now merely perpetuates the practice.

1. Enforce the laws on the books. They are the laws of this land and the current administration has an obligation to enforce these laws and not
RE-INTERPRET THEM.

2. E-Verify for employment. To verify you are a U.S. citizen or have a Visa or Green Card to LEGALLY work in this country.

3. Any company or business who hires illegals to PAY FINES for doing so, INCLUDING FARMERS. Repeated offenses will have your Business Licenses Revoked and or Jail time.

4. Coordinate local, state and Federal Resources to WORK TOGETHER on securing the border, instead of butting heads.

5. Streamline Visa and Green Card application process that will allow farmers and businesses to hire LEGAL workers WHO WILL MEET Federal Standards at the
work place.........aka This will increase costs to agri, but they will be able to hire immigrants legally.......and not allowed to work them to death for less than
minimum wage standards. They will also be required to SPONSOR their workers through a stream lined programs..........We could even allow places like Mexico
be like labor finding agencies............through a legal process of Visa's versus the BS we have now.

6. We will have to allow those Citizens who are married to illegals with Children a streamlined Citizen status whether we like it or not............
Why? Because once they have Citizen Status they are Americans and to not allow them to get that same Status for their IMMEDIATE FAMILY
is ridiculous.

Immigration policy is a NUMBERS GAME............100's of million south of the border live on $5 or less a day. Poverty is RAMPANT throughout the entire region. We cannot have a policy that would allow these numbers to come up here and become Americans because there are SIMPLY TOO MANY OF THEM. Encouraging them by not Enforcing the law, and not placing steps to stop the illegal immigration ENCOURAGES them to come here..............This is bad policy irregardless of who's running the show.

The problem with Illegals was created by the poverty South of the Border. We cannot handle the numbers wanting to come here. Therefore we need to Enforce the Immigration policies of this nation.

You misunderstand, what liberals want is a program that is both humane and tough that is rooted in the reality of the situation and not in phantom fears and prejudice. Our policy regarding our southern neighbors is way out of date and involves more than just immigration. A revision of drug enforcement policy and trade agreements is as badly needed as immigration policy. As the Israeli attitude towards its Palestinian population shows, "getting tough" with soldiers, guns and walls solves nothing. Help make things safer and better over there and they will not come here in such numbers.
What that response when you boil it down is liberals don't have one.

Pfft...

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

Given the price of produce no I don't.

You Lie! It took 9 months for all those children to arrive at the border & most were apprehended crossing from Mexico. 150,000 illegals went back to Mexico. You are a common tin foil hat idiot.

They were "apprehended" because they WANTED to be.

Why is the border open?

Why do you think it's a good idea to allow illegals who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background into our country?
Is it the cheap labor undercutting fair wages for americans which spreads poverty and increases government dependency which leads to more votes and bigger government?

...or do you support it simply because it agitates your political "opponents"?

No I don't want illegals coming here. I want them stopped & they have been under Obama, not Bush. Bush said "immigrants who come to the United States illegally looking for work as having committed an “act of love.”" "They do the work our citizens won't do" Millions flowed across the border.

I want all the criminals, unemployed, on food-stamps, welfare & uneducated illegals deported.

We have spent plenty of money & have plenty of agents. They just need to man the entire border & do their jobs. Plus deport as many as possible.

I would have a one for one exchange, where for every able bodied South and Central American we allowed into the US we would send one of our Progressives to live in the Workers Paradise of their choice

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

The same thing I would do if that 16 year old, or 30 year old, or 60 year old came illegally into my personal residence. Get the idea. It wouldn't take many for the rest of the illegals to realize they should rethink their decision. If they still choose to make a bad one by coming illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about them trying again.
You are to much of a pansy to say you would shoot illegals. That means you are also to much of a pansy to actually shoot them. You are nothing but a retarded blowhard.

Okay.

Deport all illegals.

He didn't say anything like that.....

To tell you the truth, I don't know what he said except armed guards, teaching lessons, treating them like home invaders and "whatever it takes"... Perhaps you can encourage him to purchase Hooked on Phonics or something. You would do well to pick up a copy yourself

I made my points.
Your weak insult proves it.

Pfft...

Something like this.

border-fence.jpg

Of course they do. And it is a shame that we allow a permanent indentured class that drives down wages everywhere. The farmers should have to pay more for the labor they use and we will correspondingly pay more for the food we eat.

However, keeping the illegals as they are now merely perpetuates the practice.

It's crazy..they openly advocate exploiting illegals for cheap labor...and act as if it's no problem.

What about "civil rights" and "equal pay for equal work" and "income inequality"?
They complain about low minimum wage rates...and then purposely want to cheat illegals out of fair wages...I don't understand how they get away with it...
Obviously morals and ethics are flexible according to the situation with the left.

Armed guards at the border and treat those invaders the same as I would treat someone invading my personal residence.

So lets say you have a 16 year old boy or girl crossing the Rio Grande. What exactly happens with the armed guards?

Fire a few warning shots. If that doesnt work you apprehend them and lock em up and give em bread and water until you capture enough of em to fill up a cargo plane.
Then you fly em to southern mexico and drop em off and send the bill to the mexican government.

1. Enforce the laws on the books. They are the laws of this land and the current administration has an obligation to enforce these laws and not
RE-INTERPRET THEM.

2. E-Verify for employment. To verify you are a U.S. citizen or have a Visa or Green Card to LEGALLY work in this country.

3. Any company or business who hires illegals to PAY FINES for doing so, INCLUDING FARMERS. Repeated offenses will have your Business Licenses Revoked and or Jail time.

4. Coordinate local, state and Federal Resources to WORK TOGETHER on securing the border, instead of butting heads.

5. Streamline Visa and Green Card application process that will allow farmers and businesses to hire LEGAL workers WHO WILL MEET Federal Standards at the
work place.........aka This will increase costs to agri, but they will be able to hire immigrants legally.......and not allowed to work them to death for less than
minimum wage standards. They will also be required to SPONSOR their workers through a stream lined programs..........We could even allow places like Mexico
be like labor finding agencies............through a legal process of Visa's versus the BS we have now.

6. We will have to allow those Citizens who are married to illegals with Children a streamlined Citizen status whether we like it or not............
Why? Because once they have Citizen Status they are Americans and to not allow them to get that same Status for their IMMEDIATE FAMILY
is ridiculous.

Immigration policy is a NUMBERS GAME............100's of million south of the border live on $5 or less a day. Poverty is RAMPANT throughout the entire region. We cannot have a policy that would allow these numbers to come up here and become Americans because there are SIMPLY TOO MANY OF THEM. Encouraging them by not Enforcing the law, and not placing steps to stop the illegal immigration ENCOURAGES them to come here..............This is bad policy irregardless of who's running the show.

The problem with Illegals was created by the poverty South of the Border. We cannot handle the numbers wanting to come here. Therefore we need to Enforce the Immigration policies of this nation.

^Now that is a pretty smart post. It even explains the situation for married illegals, which you will receive lot's of hate for from certain people.

But I don't agree with America's "marriage boundary". I think if you are an 18+ Adult and you want to earn citizenship through the Dream Act then you should be given the opportunity to earn it. That was what the Dream Act was all about.

My recently divorced family member noted that his car insurance went up....Marriage doesn't make you a better or more responsible person. Pressure on lower car insurance and things like that would seem to pressure people into making life long decisions on a monetary basis. I remember when I got married and my Insurance rate went down thinking, "why the hell did that happen, awesome."

Forum List

Back