Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Right Wing; What exact measures will you take to secure the border? Or borders.

A test to see if the "you are stupid" people can conjure up a rational thought.

If so, I'll say thank you.

How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

I expect that we could hire them really cheap.

Liberals love protesting, nothing like putting natural talent to work.

^Proof Right Wingers are BRAINY!

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

How about some substance kids? What would you do?

How about a human chain of liberal idiots displaced from their burger flipping jobs by robots after some idiot institutes a $15 minimum wage and gives out 9M green cards?

Yet another Right Winger with the "You are stupid dumby dumb face" routine brainwashed by Fox news.........

Good question...won't generate much response from the cons since they only know one thing...take the opposite side from Obama.

Hand out pamphlets at the border, with scary statistics on the crime and discrimination they will face daily in America - as well as point out all the services they lose out on by not being a legal resident. Then advise them to go back and re-enter the US legally on a visa, rather than run the risk of never being able to come back.

That is if I lived on the border.

Since I don't, there is not much I can do, beyond donations, sending letters, and trying to understand how things have got this bad.

What measures will I take?

1.) Send a message to local law enforcement that federal agencies are now making deportations of infiltrators Mission #1 and federal assets are available to local law enforcement who pick up infiltrators in the course of executing their regular duties. The Feds will swing by the county jail and pick up infiltrator prisoners and send them to a centralized lock-up.

2.) Change laws to penalize all schools which have infiltrator children attending. Require them to forward names and addresses to ICE and then have ICE go and pick them up and send them to central holding.

3.) Employers will be prosecuted and directors of corporations will be held personally liable for employing infiltrators. Amnesty employers who turn in infiltrators by a set deadline.

4.) Meanwhile, put out Requests for Proposals to build a damn wall on the border.

5.) Start chartering airliners and taking infiltrators as deep into their country as possible. If some infiltrator comes from a Mexican border town, return him to Mexico's southern border instead.

Good question...won't generate much response from the cons since they only know one thing...take the opposite side from Obama.

I'm Conservative on some levels and Liberal on others. I'm a thinker. What I don't understand is Fox News talking about Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.

Again, Bush owned congress for years and minimal was done on the boarder issue because Republicans want cheap labor.

Obama has a side? I thought he was two dimensional like his teleprompter...

More proof that liberals are Hooked on Phonix. :badgrin:

Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.
Again, Bush owned congress for years and minimal was done on the boarder issue because Republicans want cheap labor.
Why is it not surprising that people who insist we need to change our laws on the "border", can't even spell it?

:rolleyes-41:

What measures will I take?

1.) Send a message to local law enforcement that federal agencies are now making deportations of infiltrators Mission #1 and federal assets are available to local law enforcement who pick up infiltrators in the course of executing their regular duties. The Feds will swing by the county jail and pick up infiltrator prisoners and send them to a centralized lock-up.

2.) Change laws to penalize all schools which have infiltrator children attending. Require them to forward names and addresses to ICE and then have ICE go and pick them up and send them to central holding.

3.) Employers will be prosecuted and directors of corporations will be held personally liable for employing infiltrators. Amnesty employers who turn in infiltrators by a set deadline.

4.) Meanwhile, put out Requests for Proposals to build a damn wall on the border.

5.) Start chartering airliners and taking infiltrators as deep into their country as possible. If some infiltrator comes from a Mexican border town, return him to Mexico's southern border instead.

I like your #1. Have you ever checked into how many hours it takes law enforcement to verify a legal citizen?
I also like your #2. But if a child is born in America and has nothing to do with the parents decision to boarder jump, is the child an infiltrator?? (Dream Act 101)
I love #3 because that is where Republicans stated they shouldn't crack down on illegals because Corporate farms might go under and be harmful to prosperity!
#4, build The Great Wall of America! Would be tax payer funded and corporate jets would still fly in illegals.
#5 I was discussing Canada's boarder........:)

Oh, and I forgot to add that Libs are pathetically humorless.

It was so obvious that I forgot to note it.

Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.
Why is it not surprising that people who insist we need to change our laws on the "border", can't even spell it?

Typing fast, really tired, going to bed soon, I work 2 jobs.........but you probably don't think Parenting is a job do ya.

Oh, and I forgot to add that Libs are pathetically humorless.

It was so obvious that I forgot to note it.

Which is why the best information on the Left is "Comedy Central"?!?

I'm Conservative on some levels and Liberal on others. I'm a thinker. What I don't understand is Fox News talking about Obama failing to secure our boarders all day long but never have a thought on how to do it. I'm guessing if Obama did do something to secure the boarders they would stand against it.

If you were a thinker you might have a better avi.

Did you mean border or boarder, as in "repel all..."

Just because we are a Capitalist government doesn't mean you should Capitalize your argument on a typo kiddo. Read the title of the thread.

If you were a thinker you might have a better avi.

Did you mean border or boarder, as in "repel all..."

As the TITLE states I meant border and I am actually for certain measures of border control that use ............wait for it.......TAXATION! OMG!

Yes, our system to detect illegals is CENTURIES behind because every Republican signs the Grover Norquist pledge. I'm sure you kids don't even know what that is though. On that note, happy researching and happy failing. Keep the thread alive by bringing up my 1 letter typo like you have a real argument! Thanks!

PS. I gurantee NONE of you will research the Grover Norquist pledge because Fox news already teaches you everything you need to know. :asshole:

Typing fast, really tired, going to bed soon, I work 2 jobs.........but you probably don't think Parenting is a job do ya.
I'll ask my three sons and get back to you.

Back to the subject:

Why do liberal fanatics keep jumping to the conclusion that it's "the Rules" that need changing, rather than the enforcement of those rules?

There is the additional problem of the huge numbers of illegal aliens within our borders. But if our present laws are enforced (for a change), then deporting the ones who came to the attention of law enforcement, would finally have an effect, as they won't be able to just turn around and walk back into the U.S.

Enforcing our present laws will take some resources, but far fewer than are presently being expended on various crackpot schemes. Four areas have to be worked on and fulfilled:

1.) Build a GOOD fence or wall along the entire border. Other countries have done this, with good results. No such wall is perfectly impenetrable. but a good one will reduce those who get through, to a small trickle instead of the present flood, and free up ICE personnel to concentrate on the relative few who do get through.

2.) Patrol the border adequately. This is necessary to keep people from cutting through etc. The longer time they need to cut through, must be denied to them. This will require hiring a LOT more border patrol personnel and providing support for them.

3.) Provide Federal personnel to work with state and local police, to quickly deport illegal aliens who come to the attention of the police in their normal duties (giving traffic tickets, answering calls for domestic violence, burglary, etc.)

4.) Provide criminal penalties for companies who knowingly hire illegal aliens, for hiring mangers, personnel managers, and even CEOs.

Some of these things are starting to be done. But "starting" isn't nearly enough. All four must be done and done WELL. If any one of them is not, then the whole thing will break down. But doing all four, is not extraordinarily difficult, and CAN be done. And the Federal government is Constitutionally REQUIRED to do them.

No "reform" of our present laws is needed.

I'm going to bed now, but again. The Grover Norquist pledge doesn't allow Right Wingers to make new taxes. Wake up moron.

Forum List

Back