Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

The press is our only source of non biased information or at least it's supposed to be.

You can't believe anything the fucking cops say.

There is no information from upset parents that we need to get.

You really have a problem with your mind.

The parents don't have to talk to the press if they don't want to. The cops have nothing to do with that.

The right wants those parents dragged into the streets and screamed at by the fucking nutters they created.

They want to shamne them for not wanting to talk about their dead babies in a way that gives Fox news and the NRA a way our of the idiot mess they created

Fix news sued in court for the right to lie to their veiwers you idiot

Your mindless rants about fox news is making you sound ignorant, it's the most watched news channel. After the liberal medias cover up of obama's blunders they have lost all credentials. Also truth doens'nt matter, I have one name for ya, dan rather! Lol

your party has become a heartless souless death supporting mnachine.

Hell your assholes Cheered death more than once in the primaries

why anyone with a mind and a heart would support the republican party is beyond belief

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

There are 2 conflicting reports from the cops you idiot. It has nothing to do with anyone's memories.

Either the rifle was in the car or it wasn't.

Ah, yes, let me defer to YOUR knowledge....from all the crime scenes you have been on and taken part with investigating: Go ahead....tell me?

Next, since you have no experience with the above, have you ever trained one single minute in crime scene response? Well, every SWAT team in Americe will tell you the same thing:

- If you respond to an active shooter incident, meaning a person or persons is actively killing people, and you show up, and you see ANY GUN laying around, any at all, you SECURE IT. You dont know if there are more suspects around, hiding, hunting, whatever, so if you SEE A GUN, you SECURE IT. You dont leave loose guns laying around until we KNOW the scene is secure.

Now, what does that mean? It means that a few things could have happened:

- Cops show up, see a rifle laying on the ground, and throw it in a locked car (suspects). This is very unlikely in my opinion, but who knows, people under stress do weird things, even those trained to deal with it.

- Cops show up, chaos is in the air, and one sees a rifle in the back of an unknown car (they didnt know whose car it was at the initial arrival). A cop decides to take that gun out, SECURE IT, and keep moving. Now THIS is the detail I find very likely. I wouldn't pass that gun without securing it. WHO would? You dont know if the guy is still alive, is he alone, is he hiding? Im sure not leaving a gun laying there for someone to get to.

So, is it possible someone took that gun out of the car to SECURE IT, and there were conflicting reports on scene like "The gun was in the school" and "No, the gun was in the car"??? Absolutely.

And there are probably dozens of details like this to sort out.

You people who have never worked a crime scene are simply ignorant to the realities of it. You watch too much CSI and Fox. You need to shut the fuck up, let the people do their jobs, and you'll get your "troof" when the time comes.

If a cop is stupid enough to throw a loaded weapon into any random car then they ought not to be cops.

And if what you say is true then the rifle was not used in the school was it?

You idiots have jumped the shark.

its all over but the last mouthful of tar for you.

You have set your party on a slow death spiral.

Not a one of you cares to save it

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

There are 2 conflicting reports from the cops you idiot. It has nothing to do with anyone's memories.

Ah, yes, let me defer to YOUR knowledge....from all the crime scenes you have been on and taken part with investigating: Go ahead....tell me?

Next, since you have no experience with the above, have you ever trained one single minute in crime scene response? Well, every SWAT team in Americe will tell you the same thing:

- If you respond to an active shooter incident, meaning a person or persons is actively killing people, and you show up, and you see ANY GUN laying around, any at all, you SECURE IT. You dont know if there are more suspects around, hiding, hunting, whatever, so if you SEE A GUN, you SECURE IT. You dont leave loose guns laying around until we KNOW the scene is secure.

- Cops show up, see a rifle laying on the ground, and throw it in a locked car (suspects). This is very unlikely in my opinion, but who knows, people under stress do weird things, even those trained to deal with it.

- Cops show up, chaos is in the air, and one sees a rifle in the back of an unknown car (they didnt know whose car it was at the initial arrival). A cop decides to take that gun out, SECURE IT, and keep moving. Now THIS is the detail I find very likely. I wouldn't pass that gun without securing it. WHO would? You dont know if the guy is still alive, is he alone, is he hiding? Im sure not leaving a gun laying there for someone to get to.

So, is it possible someone took that gun out of the car to SECURE IT, and there were conflicting reports on scene like "The gun was in the school" and "No, the gun was in the car"??? Absolutely.

You people who have never worked a crime scene are simply ignorant to the realities of it. You watch too much CSI and Fox. You need to shut the fuck up, let the people do their jobs, and you'll get your "troof" when the time comes.

You are an idiot!

A cop finding a rifle is going to secure it by putting it in the suspects car?

You know that's bullshit so why do you make such an asinine comment?

And how can someone see a rifle in the trunk of a car?

There was a rifle found in the trunk and there is video of the police retrieving it. And it was a Bushmaster not an AR 15 as reported by the media.

The right wing is somehow confused that a bunch of cops showed up to an active shooter situation, and there was a loose assault rifle somewhere- either in a car or in the school- and some cop picked it up and secured it, not knowing if there was still a gunman alive, if he was alone, they didnt know what the hell was going on, but on any active shooter response you have 2 primary goals:

1- Get to the killer, and stop the killer
2- Secure loose weapons on the way, so he cant circle around and use them

Once the killing is stopped, then they can proceed to traditional crime scene processing. This wasn't a gang murder or a domestic murder. It was a mass killing, and the tactics are different.

Could that gun have been in the car, and a cop running to the school passing by "clears the car" as they are trained, sees a live gun, SECURES IT, and moves on, and then later there is confusion about where the gun initially was at?

Yes. Of course. Not only possible, but probable. People who have never been in chaotic situations like that, or major crime scenes, obviously wont grasp these tactics.

You don't even know what we are talking about, so shut up! You're too lazy to follow the tread.

Sure I do.

Your suggesting that we want info from the parents and that's not the case.

And BTW I'm not black.

:badgrin: That was cute. Not only is this idiot too stupid to follow along with the thread but he managed to toss in some humorous racism as well. Well done.

Too stupid? That describes the liberals on this board and as liberals most are in fact racist.

see

they want the parents of these dead children to be pulled into the streets and called liars.

the republican party has become as bad as Westboro assholes

The right wing is somehow confused that a bunch of cops showed up to an active shooter situation, and there was a loose assault rifle somewhere- either in a car or in the school- and some cop picked it up and secured it, not knowing if there was still a gunman alive, if he was alone, they didnt know what the hell was going on, but on any active shooter response you have 2 primary goals:

Once the killing is stopped, then they can proceed to traditional crime scene processing. This wasn't a gang murder or a domestic murder. It was a mass killing, and the tactics are different.

Could that gun have been in the car, and a cop running to the school passing by "clears the car" as they are trained, sees a live gun, SECURES IT, and moves on, and then later there is confusion about where the gun initially was at?

Yes. Of course. Not only possible, but probable. People who have never been in chaotic situations like that, or major crime scenes, obviously wont grasp these tactics.

Yes secure a weapon by throwing it into any random vehicle they see.

Real smart.

look at this asshole here who is calling the parents of DEAD babies liars.

you are westboro low now you foreskin licker

You are an idiot!

A cop finding a rifle is going to secure it by putting it in the suspects car?

You know that's bullshit so why do you make such an asinine comment?

And how can someone see a rifle in the trunk of a car?

There was a rifle found in the trunk and there is video of the police retrieving it. And it was a Bushmaster not an AR 15 as reported by the media.

You miissed the word "UNLIKELY".

I didnt see the video to be honest. Im explaining how a crime scene can be changed, by the good guys, without evil intent. Could the gun have originally been in the school/car and ended up in the other? Yes. Weird shit happens under mass stress. You wouldnt know that, but it does.

Why haven't I seen the video? Because I haven't spent hours surfing the net looking for "the troof".

I trust the cops will do a good job, and will listen when they state the final conclusive account of the incident.

You should too.

Oh, and dumbass, a Bushmaster IS an AR15.

You idiots have jumped the shark.

its all over but the last mouthful of tar for you.

You have set your party on a slow death spiral.

Not a one of you cares to save it

People like you are, adding to the republican party daily. It was liberals that began using this tradgedy before all the bodies were removed to promote your hatred of guns. Well it backed fired and the opposite happened than what your kind wanted to happen. Get over it, the american people are getting tired of liberal tactics of splitting america. Just think if liberals and the liberal media didn't use this tradgedy to promote strict gun laws, these parents could mourn in peace.

There was no report of a loose rifle. That's a strawman you created.

Your making up facts not in evidence.

By your logic, the cop cleared every car in the parking lot. Or did he just clear the one that happened to have a rifle in the trunk?

I have doubts whether you have ever been a part of a major crime scene. If you have then you are about incompetent as they come.

Oh Lord.....I dont know why I bother explaining complex things to right wingers sometimes. But..Im a patient man, so I'll keep trying.

Ok rednecks, here goes....

When something seems odd at a crime scene, you ask: "How could this have happened?"

Then, you offer up any number of ways, even the UNLIKELY.

You rule them out one by one.

Then, you take your evidence and see if it matches. If not, restart the process.

Thats as simple as I can make it for you idiots. So, when you wonder why there are conflicting accounts about where a gun was found on a mass casualty scene, I told you how. There are a few possible ways. Some extremely unlikely, others very possible.

Somedays, its just impossible to reason with you people.

Forum List

Back