Right-Wing Radical Supervisor Gets Canned!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I tried my best to please him. Many others in my organization tried to please him. We all somehow failed to meet his expectations. Tsk, tsk. It wasn't due to a lack of determination, subservience, or even respect that finally got his ass, but a reluctance on his part to recognise that his own policies were in conflict with identified company policy that finally did his dumb tail in. Can you dig it?

He admits listening to the Rush. He also admits that he doesn't regard the "Rush" in the same vein as he might consider WWF or World Wrestling Federation. My only guess is that he confuses reality with entertainment. Nonetheless, his entertained ass is gone from where I work and the American People are better for it. God Bless the unfortunate ones that might meet him in future jobs that might have him.

It was fun for a few months. Thank goodness for a Director that understood fairness.

BTW, he pulled the "balanced" stunt. Obviously, he failed.

Psychoblues

God Bless America

gop_jeff said:
You really expect us to believe he got canned just because he listened to Rush Limbaugh?

If he did he has a pretty darn good law suit.:)

Psychoblues said:
I tried my best to please him. Many others in my organization tried to please him. We all somehow failed to meet his expectations. Tsk, tsk. It wasn't due to a lack of determination, subservience, or even respect that finally got his ass, but a reluctance on his part to recognise that his own policies were in conflict with identified company policy that finally did his dumb tail in. Can you dig it?

He admits listening to the Rush. He also admits that he doesn't regard the "Rush" in the same vein as he might consider WWF or World Wrestling Federation. My only guess is that he confuses reality with entertainment. Nonetheless, his entertained ass is gone from where I work and the American People are better for it. God Bless the unfortunate ones that might meet him in future jobs that might have him.

It was fun for a few months. Thank goodness for a Director that understood fairness.

BTW, he pulled the "balanced" stunt. Obviously, he failed.

Psychoblues

God Bless America

Another TURD in the punch bowl.... :nine:

It's a good thing a REAL right-winger came along to straighten out the problem. Your old boss was giving us a bad name! :happy2:

Forum List

Back