Article II: Where The US Constitution Gives a President The Right To Do Whatever They Want?

9000 more with twice as many infected: it was a marvelous reduction.

The numbers reveal that twice the number under Trump would have died if the same number had been infected.

The Unpatriot Act subverts the letter and spirit of the US Constitution. Do you remember that document you took an oath to uphold and protect from foreign and domestic enemies? Maybe you've forgotten, or maybe you don't care, maybe you just rationalize that part of it like Biden does.
You didn't explain yourself very well. How does it subvert it? How about quoting the legislation wording and the Constitution? You cannot because it would have already been addressed by the courts.

Really? What did he do -- ask the US Military to shoot American civilians legally protesting?
Obama literally asked the military if they'd have any problems firing on American citizens, you

stupid commie booger. He circulated an actual questionaire about it.

That may have been 10 years ago, but I ain't forgot.

Last edited:
Shut up, you fascist stooge. You will fall for anything.

Bing AI: Did President Obama ask the military if it would shoot American civilians?

The claim that President Obama signed an executive order allowing the military to use force against American citizens, or that he purged military leaders who refused to fire on U.S. citizens, is false. These rumors have been debunked by fact-checking websites12.
In July 2016, President Obama did sign an executive order titled “United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force.” This order aimed to protect civilians during armed conflicts and provide more transparency in the case of civilian casualties. It did not authorize the use of the U.S. military against American citizens1.
Additionally, there is no evidence to support the claim that the U.S. military has experienced a purging of leaders for refusing to fire on U.S. citizens2. These types of conspiracy theories have been circulated for many years but have never been proven true2.
Learn more:
1. snopes.com2. snopes.com3. militarytimes.com

You didn't explain yourself very well. How does it subvert it? How about quoting the legislation wording and the Constitution? You cannot because it would have already been addressed by the courts.
Have you heard of the Fourth Amendment Admiral? Are you an Admiral in your dreams, or were you actually commissioned in the Navy?

Save me the time typing the 4th Amendment for you, and please read it a few times so it can sink in. Let's talk about warrants issuing based upon probable cause and supported by oath or affirmation.

Get back to me and we can hopefully have an adult conversation about how the Unpatriot Act violates letter and spirit of the Fourth.

Have you heard of the Fourth Amendment Admiral? Are you an Admiral in your dreams, or were you actually commissioned in the Navy?

Save me the time typing the 4th Amendment for you, and please read it a few times so it can sink in. Let's talk about warrants issuing based upon probable cause and supported by oath or affirmation.

Get back to me and we can hopefully have an adult conversation about how the Unpatriot Act violates letter and spirit of the Fourth.

Yes, I was a commissioned officer in the Navy. Afterwards, I was a public school teacher and I taught American Government for several years. You still have supplied any specific rights that were lost under the Patriot Act. What you quoted her is not applicable as the 4th Amendment rights were not impacted in any way.

Now, can you put up or should you shut up?

“Then, I have an Article II, where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president,” he said. “But I don’t even talk about that.”

Biden Speaks up, in defense of the US Constitution. We have a great Leader in Biden. God Bless President Joe Biden.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Yes, I was a commissioned officer in the Navy. Afterwards, I was a public school teacher and I taught American Government for several years. You still have supplied any specific rights that were lost under the Patriot Act. What you quoted her is not applicable as the 4th Amendment rights were not impacted in any way.

Now, can you put up or should you shut up?
Your post is a grossly uninformed post, essentially a falsehood.

Do you know what National Security Letters are? NSL?

Since the Unpatriot Act the FBI has used them many times to avoid getting a warrant from a judge AS DEMANDED BY THE 4TH AMENDMENT.

The sweet irony, maybe cruel irony, is that the only group of citizens to stand up to some of those NSL have been librarians, as the FBI agents (20 years ago) were intimidating those people as they investigated innocent citizens. You were not aware of that, making you grossly uninformed.

Your post is a grossly uninformed post, essentially a falsehood.

Do you know what National Security Letters are? NSL?

Since the Unpatriot Act the FBI has used them many times to avoid getting a warrant from a judge AS DEMANDED BY THE 4TH AMENDMENT.

The sweet irony, maybe cruel irony, is that the only group of citizens to stand up to some of those NSL have been librarians, as the FBI agents (20 years ago) were intimidating those people as they investigated innocent citizens. You were not aware of that, making you grossly uninformed.
Unless you are a terrorist or a foreign spy, what do you have to worry about? If the information was obtained illegally, you cannot be prosecuted by the courts.

Unless you are a terrorist or a foreign spy, what do you have to worry about? If the information was obtained illegally, you cannot be prosecuted by the courts.
Your pissing on the US Constitution is shameful for one who took an oath to protect and defend.

You won't read this, but just in case....https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/12/no_author/weve-already-got-a-dictator-in-chief-how-absolute-power-corrupted-the-president/

Forum List

Back