Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

Here's the youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU]YouTube - CNN's Rick Sanchez Calls FOX News Liars[/ame]

It's just such a good clip.

Sanchez being a reporter, telling the world's largest opinion channel they need to apologize to CNN.

At points it seems like his head is gonna explode.

Sanchez is right on. There is a difference between "reporting" and "promoting." FOX news promotes items it feels are news worthy. They live and breathe republican ideals. Everyone knows that.

MSNBC, on the other hand seems to promote democratic principles. I really think CNN tries to hold the line on being bias. For instance, they are fiercely attacking ACORN while MSNBC doesn't give it that much air. FOX will never say anything flattering or complimentary about Obama or Democrats.

And it is not only their talking heads, such as Beck and Hannity, that are so biased. The, so called, news shows reek with GOP bias.

It probably a bit cruel to say it, but find someone who watches FOX 24/7 and I will show you a media zombie with one view point and a close mind.

Rick Sanchez just owned Fox News completely. Seriously, if I were Fox News, I would be Embarrassed by that. But then I remember Fox News doesn't really care about any sort of Journalism Integrity and don't care if they are outright liars.

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

You know Willow, I looked up ignorant in the dictionary and there was a picture of you looking very angry. I suppose not only failing in debating is not good enough for you but now you want to take away jobs from our resident trolls? For shame. :eusa_whistle:

Anyone ever see this assholes interviews with ACORN ? .......

you moonbats are funny ........

LOL.

Did you even watch the video?

yes, I also watched cnn the day of the rally, a blip every now and then but they did not "cover" the rally, they made mention of it though I'll give them that. :eusa_whistle: Me? I tend to believe my lying eyes. I flipped from Fox to MSNBC and to CNN. Fox covered the rally.

You know Willow, I looked up ignorant in the dictionary and there was a picture of you looking very angry. I suppose not only failing in debating is not good enough for you but now you want to take away jobs from our resident trolls? For shame. :eusa_whistle:

hi fungus,, how are you today?

she tried to cover it but the crowd wanted Glen Beck Glen Beck, Glen Beck.. so a cnn reporter goes to the rally to talk about Joe Wilson?? ya gotta wonder donchya?:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ntu7Aapys]YouTube - Tea Partyers Drown Out CNN Reporter During Live Report[/ame]

:lol:

Oh by the way Willow love, CNN.com had a live stream of the entire rally that day. How do I know? I was watching some of it on that stream.

They also interviewed Jim DeMint and Dom Lemon. So again, your ignorance is noted.

I sleep well.. fungus how about yourself?

Really now? I figure with all that pent up rage and batshit lunacy that you would be bouncing off the walls screaming Obama's name. However, it's good that the Asylum was able to get you your happy pills. :)

Oh by the way Willow love, CNN.com had a live stream of the entire rally that day. How do I know? I was watching some of it on that stream.

They also interviewed Jim DeMint and Dom Lemon. So again, your ignorance is noted.

no,, it is not noted. I doubt you ever took a note in yer life fungus.

Forum List

Back