Joe Biden's 'Zionist' Declaration Sparks Backlash

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I can imagine declaring yourself, a 'Zionist' wouldn't exactly go over well in today's Democrat party.

Joe Biden has been met with criticism and support alike after reaffirming his commitment to Zionism.

The president held a Hanukkah reception for some 800 people at the White House on Monday night to celebrate the eight-day Jewish festival, which this year began on December 7 and is observed with a nightly lighting of a menorah.

Declaring yourself a Zionist is akin to declaring yourself a Nazi.

We have several Zionist Nazis posting in this board.

Last edited:
Strange how people seem to think that the Jews desiring and working toward having a homeland in their ancestral lands is somehow wrong.

It allows a person to wonder at the mental capacity of those who oppose it. Or I should say, lack of mental capacity.

Strange how people seem to think that the Jews desiring and working toward having a homeland in their ancestral lands is somehow wrong.

It allows a person to wonder at the mental capacity of those who oppose it. Or I should say, lack of mental capacity.
Desiring? Is that the same as mass murdering women and children who aren’t Jewish?

Potato just repeats what his handlers tell him to say. Once in awhile his pudding brain goes off script

Tapioca brains thinks he was arrested protesting the Nelson Mandela arrest....he also said he CUT THE DEBT IN HALF.

So the debt is only $16 trillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Mass murding? What does HAMAS have to do with the Jew's desire to have a homeland?
So you readily admit being a dumb ass.

Or is it the 20,000 dead Palis are subhumans, as you Zionist/Nazis like to say?

So you readily admit being a dumb ass.

Or is it the 20,000 dead Palis are subhumans, as you Zionist/Nazis like to say?
You admit to being a liar but I do NOT admit to being a dumb ass.

You see, Zionism is nothing more than the Jews desire for homeland.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization committing war crimes against Jews AND its own people.

You deny that is happening which makes you both a liar and a dumbass.

You admit to being a liar but I do NOT admit to being a dumb ass.

You see, Zionism is nothing more than the Jews desire for homeland.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization committing war crimes against Jews AND its own people.

You deny that is happening which makes you both a liar and a dumbass.
No. Zionism is an extreme ideology. It believes Jews are the God’s chosen people and all other people are of no value. It has much in common with the ideology of Hitler’s Nazis.

You find nothing wrong with Israel mass murdering thousands of Palestinians, destroying and confiscating their homeland. As such, you are a blood thirsty Zionist.

Most Zionists aren’t even Jewish.

No. Zionism is an extreme ideology. It believes Jews are the God’s chosen people and all other people are of no value. It has much in common with the ideology of Hitler’s Nazis.

You find nothing wrong with Israel mass murdering thousands of Palestinians, destroying and confiscating their homeland. As such, you are a blood thirsty Zionist.

Most Zionists aren’t even Jewish.
Really?

Link?

I've seen the Hamas charter that declares they will exterminate the Jews, but I have not seen any charter by the Zionists stating they were superior or that they would exterminate all the Muslims from their land.

Forum List

Back