Rich men north of Richmond

And he quickly moves on to this.

Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat / And the obese milkin' welfare.

Well, God, if you're 5-foot-3 and you're 300 pounds / Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds / Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground / 'Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin' them down.

Seriously, it's just the Reagan "Welfare Queen" bullshit all over again.
Again, nothing about race there.

Try again.

I have faith in you that you are unable to do it.

He mentions the obese and fudge rounds. He didnt talk about poor kids and school lunches, or single moms feeding their families.
why let facts get in the way of @phnopps defense of the Xiden regime?

I would love to stop welfare by making sure every able bodied American can get a job.
It is not that. It is people who make a career of using the system. Where to find money and benefits as a career goal. This exists. And it costs us humongous amounts of money and cause resentment form all sides.

Yes, he dealt only with ugly stereotypes. That's what I said.
You are stereotyping him.

What if his mama is a Black Biden voter?

You do realize that is possible despite his apparent fascist whiteness, right?

You are stereotyping him.

What if his mama is a Black Biden voter?

You do realize that is possible despite his apparent fascist whiteness, right?

I mentioned nothing about politics. That's just how your mind works though.

People that bitch about the lyrics are fuckin chumps. Everything he said is real shit.
Guess thats why so many people have to literally CREATE problems with it.

People that bitch about the lyrics are fuckin chumps. Everything he said is real shit.
Guess thats why so many people have to literally CREATE problems with it.
They must attack and crush this individual for speaking out, but how?

Give it time. Soon the Left will have all the dirt on him, or if not, they will simply make it up with a dossier.

They are criminally pathologic after all.

Bitching about poor people is simply being ugly.
He is bitching about us buying junk food for obese people. Contributing to their bad choices and future heart attack.
Sometimes wimps have a hard time facing reality :itsok:

Bitching about poor people is simply being ugly.
Nobody bitches about poor AMERICAN people trying to live right….he’s bitching about government spending American taxpayer money on fat illegals and ”minors” / Mexico’s children.

Only in America would this be considered "poor" SMH
1692626870365.png

He is bitching about us buying junk food for obese people. Contributing to their bad choices and future heart attack.
Sometimes wimps have a hard time facing reality :itsok:

We bought Trump Big Mac's.

Nobody bitches about poor AMERICAN people trying to live right….he’s bitching about government spending American taxpayer money on fat illegals and ”minors” / Mexico’s children.

Hateful isn't the way to "live right".

Forum List

Back