Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

Trump tantrums are beautiful, a beautiful thing. Just beautiful. So beautiful.
I never understood temper tantrums. I know temper tantrums very much, I have studied them better than anybody. I know it is very beautiful.

If you are into temper tantrums — tremendously beautiful right?

Why is Trump in court?... they have no crime.... someone from the NY apelet court will be calling Mershon soon.... and they will tell him to vacate this stupid case....
Thank you for that brilliant and learned dissertation on the inner workings of the judicial system. You must have advanced degrees in law and government, as well as decades of experience to have such deep knowledge of how things work. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom. We have so much to learn from you. But seriously, how stupid are you, really?

Thank you for that brilliant and learned dissertation on the inner workings of the judicial system. You must have advanced degrees in law and government, as well as decades of experience to have such deep knowledge of how things work. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom. We have so much to learn from you. But seriously, how stupid are you, really?
:thewave:

Actually I was saying what Turley and others are saying who are lawyers.... dummy....
I know I won't get an answer but can you tell me what the crime is?...

read the indictment. It lists what a grand jury, made up of loyal, patriotic US citizens recommended charging Mr. Trump with.
No. You’re wrong. It charges the misdemeanor as a felony by alleging not a word about what that “other” crime is.

Also, you have less than zero evidence to support the claim the grand jury was made up of loyal patriotic folks.

So Trump couldn't help himself, attacking the judge and reading verbatim the opinions of favorable journalists outside of the courthouse right now. He called the judge both "corrupt" and "conflicted" and "weaponized" and a lot of other things I don't remember.

The Cohen testimony provided just enough pressure to make the dam burst.

NYT:

"Donald Trump, asked by reporters about today’s retinue, said the politicians who joined him in court today “chose to show up” because they viewed the trial as a scam. Then he returned to his usual criticisms of the case, the judge and the district attorney, who he said were keeping him from campaigning...

...though he held a rally in New Jersey over the weekend."

can't make this shit up
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes it does. Why? It lists the crimes, alleged as they may be, before a verdict is reached. But the crimes are listed in an indictment.
False. It lists 34 counts of a time-barred alleged misdemeanor which is jacked up to a felony by claiming that the supposedly false entry was for some “other” underlying crime or its concealment.

But it doesn’t say what that “other” crime is.

Stop lying, the dainty.

No. You’re wrong. It charges the misdemeanor as a felony by alleging not a word about what that “other” crime is.
Because in NY state, the indictment does not have to list it as you people keep insisting. So, you're either lying or incredibly stupid. Either way...

It's been referenced to during the trial. Pay attention.

False. It lists 34 counts of a time-barred alleged misdemeanor which is jacked up to a felony by claiming that the supposedly false entry was for some “other” underlying crime or its concealment.

But it doesn’t say what that “other” crime is.

Stop lying, the dainty.
Again,
In NY state, the indictment does not have to list it as you people keep insisting. So, you're either lying or incredibly stupid. Either way...

This was a mistake to bring charges in the middle of a campaign year. The charges seem superfluous in the grand scheme of things. You've essentially caged him for 2 weeks while poking him with a stick every day. It turns the unhinged into the deranged.

I also consider the possibility, and likelihood, of charging him before the election while it is possible to actually do this.

Because in NY state, the indictment does not have to list it as you people keep insisting.
So it has been contended. And if this were a burglary case, it would be true.

But it’s not a burglary case. And even if it’s interpreted as being like a burglary case, that only means that the persecutors (and that crappy judge) won’t tell the def made what other crime it was that the persecution contends Trump “intended” to thereby commit or conceal.

Thanks for finally admitting that it is not in the indictment. 👍
So, you're either lying or incredibly stupid. Either way...
Neither you just got caught in your lie and ignorance.
No. That’s not the same thing.

You’re brain dead and dishonest.

Three scenarios where Cohen "fixed" something; the lie about a kid, the playboy chick and Stormy....yet only ONE has a crime attached? All pre-Election.... all lies and/or gold-digging.

It just don't add up!!

Greg

Also, you have less than zero evidence to support the claim the grand jury was made up of loyal patriotic folks.
So crime A leads to unnamed and unidentified Crime B and Trump is on “trial ” for B??????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back