Rev. Moon dead

Takes not of idiot democraps taking happiness in a persons death,remember to use that next time one of their idols dies...I didn't even know who this guy was LOL...

So Moon is your idol? Know much about the man's theology?

Sounds like a interesting guy. Anyone that can get millions of followers by claiming he is god is a interesting fellow.

Hitler had people worshiping him too. Interesting man

Indeed he was. He was a fascinating character.

Takes not of idiot democraps taking happiness in a persons death,remember to use that next time one of their idols dies...I didn't even know who this guy was LOL...

No. He was not my idol just pointing out that liberals are happy someone died and I am sure he was an important person to millions of people its just idiotic to praise someone's death. So when liberals have an idol die I will remember this. I don't know much about his ideology nor do I care to much.

I guess we can use Obama as an example man has ordered the murder of 2 u.s. civilians and countless women and children,has led the credit downgrading of America and has added trillions to our debt. Now that son of a bitch I will enjoy when he dies. Same with every past president...done nothing but profit off their fame and power to fill the pockets of their lobbyists and themselves.

What heck is wrong with you people? Someone dies and you cheer? Human life has inherent value. Cheering for the death of others is just wrong.

Quote: Originally Posted by francoHFW
Difference being, Dem idols are not greedy lying a-holes...
The Kennedy's aren't rich, don't lie, and don't cover up if they kill people?

Who knew.

#28-Nope. Not about politics and policy, anyway. I'll leave the stupid gossip up to Pub dupes and the courts. Not even indicted, chumps. If they could have been, Pubs would have done it.

But Pubs? See sig pp3.

Last edited:
Sounds like a interesting guy. Anyone that can get millions of followers by claiming he is god is a interesting fellow.

Hitler had people worshiping him too. Interesting man

Indeed he was. He was a fascinating character.

No. He was not my idol just pointing out that liberals are happy someone died and I am sure he was an important person to millions of people its just idiotic to praise someone's death. So when liberals have an idol die I will remember this. I don't know much about his ideology nor do I care to much.

I also was very happy when Bin Laden was killed, and fuck his followers.

You do know the U.S. was friends with Bin Laden at one time right? Not saying that matters but I don't buy into all the hype the government tries to build with its cheerleader the main stream media...its pretty pathetic actually.I also don't think he was killed then I think he had died years before.

Never cared for Moon or his cult. That said, I appreciate him and his cult using their own funds and not the funds of US taxpayers (like ACORN and its derivatives do) or force unions to fund/ push forth its agenda.

I also don't think he was killed then I think he had died years before.

yeah, and the Pakistan complex is all part of a sophisticated plot to fool idiots on the internet?

No. I think he lived there at one time I think he was either A. Dead long before this raid or more believable B. A CIA asset that outlived his usefulness and was taken out. The CIA has been known to use some dubious characters for assets when it helps them.

Difference being, Dem idols are not greedy lying a-holes...

sure their not Frankie.....they have done a fine job on you....you should be a main character in the Democrats recruitment film shown to recruiters....as an example of what a successful recruit acts like....

Never cared for Moon or his cult. That said, I appreciate him and his cult using their own funds and not the funds of US taxpayers (like ACORN and its derivatives do) or force unions to fund/ push forth its agenda.

So you think it's better that he exploited young people to raise money for his cult during a time in their lives when they were religously confused, than for working people to collectively bargain and advocate for their positions?

Really?

Forum List

Back