Billions to be wasted again, for return trips to Moon.?!?

Moon landing attempt by U.S. company appears doomed after 'critical' fuel leak​

Can't get any lower quality than this.

And how about Boeing?
View attachment 885663
Imagine that happening on a space shuttle.
Like it or not the private side has to get involved. the groundwork was done in the 1950's and 1960's y the government and was actually held back for decades. The Space Shuttle was a bastard design to get it cheaper. Two crews were lost. 14 people. It cost 500 million dollars just to get it to the launch pad. The government cannot build anything to get into space cheaply. That is the real issue. We have private companies with potential and we need to give them every piece of freedom we can to get us out there. As of now the Government derived Space Launch System is planned to have ONE LAUNCH A YEAR. Going to the moon and deep space will take generations at that pace with an expensive rocket that only the capsule returns.

Here we go again. I hear on the news, that billions are to spent on another set of Moon missions, for return trips to the Moon.!?! The Moon is a dead life less rock in space.! There is nothing there.!?!! Why do we need to return to the Moon??. Is there not other things we could spend those billions of dollars on??!! I wonder who is leading some of these space delivery companies. What are these CEO's of these companies thinking?. This is all one big waste of money.??!

And they say there are no dumb questions. You went and proved that wrong.

The Brats are arguing over nothing again -- vanity and arrogance . The usual.

The fact is this test has failed and the supposed programme goes back more than a year .
By then USeLess will be so broke that they could not get a rocket to Bejing .

Looks like the Space Rulers were right about Americans being banned . Deniers will argue otherwise .

Will the Moon controllers act the same when the more trustworthy and peaceful people choose to stake their claim?
Do the Moon Zoo Keepers have notices saying , Americans Fuck Off ?

The Brats are arguing over nothing again -- vanity and arrogance . The usual.

The fact is this test has failed and the supposed programme goes back more than a year .
By then USeLess will be so broke that they could not get a rocket to Bejing .

Looks like the Space Rulers were right about Americans being banned . Deniers will argue otherwise .

Will the Moon controllers act the same when the more trustworthy and peaceful people choose to stake their claim?
Do the Moon Zoo Keepers have notices saying , Americans Fuck Off ?
geezus....and you make fun of morty?....

Here we go again. I hear on the news, that billions are to spent on another set of Moon missions, for return trips to the Moon.!?! The Moon is a dead life less rock in space.! There is nothing there.!?!! Why do we need to return to the Moon??. Is there not other things we could spend those billions of dollars on??!! I wonder who is leading some of these space delivery companies. What are these CEO's of these companies thinking?. This is all one big waste of money.??!
No crime there.

Did you get there the first time?

I can't see it. These future missions are actually to put a metal flag there, before the Chinese blow our cover.
Mining operations by private and totalitarian governments. It is a race to stake a claim. Even though a treaty was signed years ago, no group could control it all. I will try and find an article on it and post it here.

It's turning into a California and the Alaska gold rushes. Everybody is staking a claim.

Last edited:
Just that you all know I verbally claimed mining rights in outer space online in a public forum and had a star named after me so my name is on it that may give me legal rights for mining. :) (I wont hold my breath though);)

Forum List

Back