Rev. Moon dead

R.I.P. Reverend Moon!

Now, move this thread to Current Events or something. It has nothing to do with political bickering!

R.I.P. Reverend Moon!

Now, move this thread to Current Events or something. It has nothing to do with political bickering!

Moon owns the Washington Times and is a big Republican supporter.

When Fidel dies I'll post the same thing: sad Day for Libs, great day for humans

So I wonder how long before the Washington Times folds up and puts all these hack writers out of jobs?

It's well known his sons who will be taking over the cult have no interest in this enterprise.

Seeing as how the Washington Times has never come close to turning a profit, and Moon funded it out of his own pocket (to the tune of 2 billion dollars), I imagine it'll fold pretty soon.

merge: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...its-the-kingdom-in-the-sky-rev-moon-dies.html
Crazy Conservative Christian Kook Visits The Kingdom in the Sky: Rev Moon Dies

Rev. Moon dies in South Korea, newspaper he founded reports - CNN.com

:eusa_angel:

---

(CNN) -- The Rev. Sun Myung Moon -- founder of the church whose followers are colloquially known as the Moonies -- died early Monday in South Korea, a newspaper he founded reported, citing church leaders.

The Washington Times reported on its website that Unification Church leaders said Moon died around 2 a.m. Monday (1 p.m. ET Sunday) of complications related to pneumonia. He was 92.

"Words cannot convey my heart at this time," said Thomas P. McDevitt, president of The Washington Times, one of the publications that Moon helped found. "Rev. Sun Myung Moon has long loved America, and he believed in the need for a powerful free press to convey accurate information and moral values to people in a free world."

---

the man was a moralist prick. good riddance

This man did great harm to US politics and US families.
father, messiah, second coming
He was 92. Would being a liberal mean he was going to live forever?
He was 92. Would being a liberal mean he was going to live forever?

he was the second coming. life is over

R.I.P. Reverend Moon!

Guess, again...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]​

Takes note of idiot democraps taking happiness in a persons death,remember to use that next time one of their idols dies...I didn't even know who this guy was LOL...

Last edited:
Leading lying Pub propagandist, and what a disgrace....Poor hater dupes...

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes

Sounds like a interesting guy. Anyone that can get millions of followers by claiming he is god is a interesting fellow.

Forum List

Back