rev. jesse jackson retiring

Rev Jackson is in good company, you cowards said the same thing about Dr. King, Medgar Evers and any other black man who has stood up for black folks.
If a black person chooses to be a Trump supporter, would you defend him from white liberals racist attacks or would you say he deserves it?

I'm interested, is there racism towards blacks he supports.

If some Lilly white liberal calls Clarence Thomas an "uncle tom", is he going to let a him talk to a black man like that? Is he going to clap and cheer the white liberals saying it?

If some Lilly white liberal calls Clarence Thomas an "uncle tom", is he going to let a him talk to a black man like that? Is he going to clap and cheer the white liberals saying it?
My brain isn't working well so to your second question they have free speech to call him that but Clarence Thomas does not deserve to be called that. Clarence Thomas is Black so he has more representation than them.

If there's racism towards Blacks that Clarence Thomas supports, then that's a bad thing. He's a justice of the Supreme Court so I would respect his decisions.

I wouldn't say anything. Because Thomas IS an Uncle Tom.

Does it ever occur to you that neither Jackson nor Sharpton have done JACK for black people other than line their own pockets with your money making THEMSELVES rich? If they had done anything, why is there still so much unresolved inequity for you to bitch about?
You're wrong. Jackson has been out there for 60 years.

Jesse Jackson's net worth is 9 million after 60 years.

Jesse Jackson has a college degree.

In contrast Rush Limbaugh with no college degree was worth 800 million when he died.
He made 85 million per year. He earned what Jackson was worth after 60 years in 2 months for race pimping all you right wingers here.

Jesse Jackson's net worth is 9 million
More than me with a Masters in electrical engineering and physics.

I have three. I'm not worth close to 9 million.

Name three great things Jesse Jackson accomplished to make him so wonderful.

In contrast Rush Limbaugh with no college degree was worth 800 million when he died.
Rush is neither the topic of this conversation and Rush was a genius who revolutionized conservative talk radio and political analysis!

He made 85 million per year. He earned what Jackson was worth after 60 years in 2 months for race pimping all you right wingers here.
Thanks for pointing out that Rush was 10X the brains and man Jackson ever was as a racist-shill and at least benefited from that accomplishment.

More than me with a Masters in electrical engineering and physics.

I have three. I'm not worth close to 9 million.

Name three great things Jesse Jackson accomplished to make him so wonderful.

Rush is neither the topic of this conversation and Rush was a genius who revolutionized conservative talk radio and political analysis!

Thanks for pointing out that Rush was 10X the brains and man Jackson ever was as a racist-shill and at least benefited from that accomplishment.
If not for people like Jackson I would never have been able to do what I have done. And that's all I'm going to say to a racist like you because I don't have to detail anything to you. Rush is to be compared to Jackson since you scrubs are claiming he got rich off race. Limbaugh didn't revolutionize squat, talk radio existed before him. Rush had no skills. Limbaugh was the racist shill who race pimped his way into millions. Jackson got a college degree, Limbaugh flunked out.

All he got started was a long line of white rsce baiting charletons like Hannity, O'Reilly and others who bait dumb whites like you into a victim menntality.

“Self-defined victimhood is a psychological state whereby, regardless of the etiology of the feeling or the truth of the matter, one who perceives herself to be a victim is a victim. The perception of being wronged is victimhood. We are not concerned with the truth of one’s victimhood. As such, concepts like intent to harm or genuine unfairness do not bear on self-defined victimhood. One must merely think of oneself in such terms, or behave in such a way, to be a victim.”
- Miles T. Armaly and Adam M. Enders ‘Why Me?’ The Role of Perceived Victimhood in American Politics

This is what Limbaugh got started.

If not for people like Jackson I would never have been able to do what I have done. And that's all I'm going to say to a racist like you because I don't have to detail anything to you. Rush is to be compared to Jackson since you scrubs are claiming he got rich off race. Limbaugh didn't revolutionize squat, talk radio existed before him. Rush had no skills. Limbaugh was the racist shill who race pimped his way into millions. Jackson got a college degree, Limbaugh flunked out.

All he got started was a long line of white rsce baiting charletons like Hannity, O'Reilly and others who bait dumb whites like you into a victim menntality.

“Self-defined victimhood is a psychological state whereby, regardless of the etiology of the feeling or the truth of the matter, one who perceives herself to be a victim is a victim. The perception of being wronged is victimhood. We are not concerned with the truth of one’s victimhood. As such, concepts like intent to harm or genuine unfairness do not bear on self-defined victimhood. One must merely think of oneself in such terms, or behave in such a way, to be a victim.”
- Miles T. Armaly and Adam M. Enders ‘Why Me?’ The Role of Perceived Victimhood in American Politics

This is what Limbaugh got started.
oh the irony!

Rev Jackson is in good company, you cowards said the same thing about Dr. King, Medgar Evers and any other black man who has stood up for black folks.
Good company? I’d say what Jackson and Sharpton have done is muddied the good name of MLK. They weren’t anywhere near MLK’s goals and dreams. They are race baiters. They are racists themselves. King was not. Not in the same category at all.

Does it ever occur to you that neither Jackson nor Sharpton have done JACK for black people other than line their own pockets with your money making THEMSELVES rich? If they had done anything, why is there still so much unresolved inequity for you to bitch about?
It has occurred to me that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Good company? I’d say what Jackson and Sharpton have done is muddied the good name of MLK. They weren’t anywhere near MLK’s goals and dreams. They are race baiters. They are racists themselves. King was not. Not in the same category at all.
You racist clowns didn't start quoting Dr. King until after he was murdered, you called Dr. King a race baiter while he was living. Dr King was hated while he was alive and then we name streets after him after he was murdered. Go on somewhere with that bullshit.

You're wrong. Jackson has been out there for 60 years.

Jesse Jackson's net worth is 9 million after 60 years.

Jackson and Sharpton once they achieved notoriety had the opportunity to go into neighborhoods and roll up their sleeves and work to improve them. They did not. They came first then the people they represent. Reforms could have been made to improve conditions. And as men of God tough decisions on responsible ways of living included. Those decisions never occurred. There is no perfection for any of us. Education is important. Real education.

You racist clowns didn't start quoting Dr. King until after he was murdered, you called Dr. King a race baiter while he was living. Dr King was hated while he was alive and then we name streets after him after he was murdered. Go on somewhere with that bullshit.
You can’t read. I called Jackson and Sharpton race baiters, not MLK. You ignorant illiterate race baiter. Does the left just have a gene that makes you lie?

Forum List

Back