Rev. Farrakhan to Followers: 'White People Deserve to Die' Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.c

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.

this surprises you? Most blacks hate whites not the other way around.

I wouldn't go as far as to say most blacks hate whites, but I will say a larger percentage of blacks hate whites than the other way around.

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.
White people organizing scares them.

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.

I wouldn't go as far as to say most blacks hate whites, but I will say a larger percentage of blacks hate whites than the other way around.
they are "raised" in an environment of racial jealousy and envy against white people...some may rise above it but it's always there...the whole nation is now revolving around what negroes want/don't want...like/don't like...perpetually "offended" and seeking revenge is how it usually ends up.

they are "raised" in an environment of racial jealousy and envy against white people...some may rise above it but it's always there...the whole nation is now revolving around what negroes want/don't want...like/don't like...perpetually "offended" and seeking revenge is how it usually ends up.

I guess it matters where you want to set the bar for what is racist. If you want to you can basically qualify everyone as racist.

"Rev. Farrakhan to Followers..."

All three of them.

You're either stupid or a liar. You ever see him speak and see how many supportors he's surrounded by? The KKK's support pales in comparison.

To follow up on that point the KKK has an estimated 5000 to 12000 members. The Nation Of Islam has an estimated 20000 to 50000 members.

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

So an evil, racist, hateful man is on your side?

Are you sure you are on the RIGHT side?

T-Shirts seen in the Farrakhan HATES WHITEY Store.....

6WGIQOV.jpg

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.

I don't know if that could be considered a threat since it was nothing personal. But you are right about the double standard. I mean, if I went into a black area with a tee shirt that read WHITE LIVES MATTER, what would be the implication of that? The implication is that black lives don't matter. Yet, Black Lives Matter is now a little trouble making group and the media doesn't even point it out.
Thats was a pretty naive post. Blacklivesmatter was made to draw attention specifically to police killing Black kids. Whitelives or Alllivesmatter was started to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It would be different if it was out there first but we all know it wasnt.

It wouldn't matter when it came out, it would still mean the same thing.

It's funny how black lives only matter if one was taken by a white police officer. Planned Parenthood, other young black males, no problem.

The most ironic thing about it is that black killings have such a simple solution: listen to the orders of the police. That's it. So simple.

But do they promote that? Of course not. It's better to start little groups, riot and burn down cities, have even more blacks break the law and get killed, instead of just doing something so simple as listening to the orders of a police officer.

In their defense, it's not always as simple as that. We do now live in a Police State. The Police have too much power. The American Police Force murders and imprisons its Citizens at a shockingly high rate. Both the murder rate and incarceration rate rank #1 in the world. And that is very shocking for a Nation that prides itself on Freedom & Liberty. So we do have a Police problem.

Police need to be retrained to respect and serve the Citizens. The People are beginning to resent the violent power-trip thing. They work for the Citizens. But somewhere along the line they forgot that. It's all part of the Militarization process. It's turned them into violent heavy-handed Rambo-wannabes. So Blacks, and all others Citizens do have a right to be concerned. The Police do need to be reigned in.

The police are fine. It's the criminals that need to be reigned in.

There is not one instance that I'm aware of where a subject listened to the orders of police and ended up getting killed. Police are like any other worker, they just want to get home at the end of the day.

Our police in this country are severely restrained. It has even cost police lives. Our prison population is not due to police, it's due to drug crimes. Our police don't murder. If they do, they are held accountable. Our police (like any average citizen) are allowed to use deadly force even against an unarmed suspect. But there's this false rumor going around that unarmed criminals are isolated from death simply because they are not armed. There is no truth to that.

Plain and simple: if you don't want to chance being killed by a police officer, just do as the officer tells you to do, and you'll live to see another day. If not, then what you brought on to yourself is your own doing.

Well, i respectfully disagree. We do have a Police problem. They've been given too much power. But that's inevitable in a Police State. We need to reverse course. We need to retrain our Police.

The violent confrontation approach isn't right. They're paid by Taxpayers to serve and protect. A nation which prides itself on Freedom & Liberty, shouldn't rank #1 in the world in Police murdering and incarcerating its Citizens. Something's very wrong.

You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

So an evil, racist, hateful man is on your side?

Are you sure you are on the RIGHT side?

No one from the KKK is on my side. I'm positive I'm on the right side.

Forum List

Back