Rev. Farrakhan to Followers: 'White People Deserve to Die' Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.c

“I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

What came after, "No, no, no"?

The "no, no, no" should have been a clue that Farrakhan was not telling the people to kill whites.

Here is what he said immediately following that:

"But the one thing I will say, brothers and sisters, we are non-violent until somebody attacks us. (Applause). Wait, wait, wait. This is the only life you got, and it's God's gift to every human being that has life. It's our duty when we grow up, you gotta maintain this body, you gotta look out for this body. You gotta eat the right foods to protect your health! (Patting chest) This is the real house of God! And if you let him in, he'll make you into himself. So this life is precious, and we cannot allow anybody to take our life and we don't fight like hell to preserve and protect it."

Those words could have been spoken by Sarah Palin. Why do people get anxious when black people talk about preserving and protecting their rights?

Take a look at the poster on the wall behind him:

2h4e0zn.jpg

Listen to the speech for yourself, in full context:
Justice or Else Live from Milwaukee Wisconsin - YouTube

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Farrakhan is a crank. Nobody actually takes him seriously except his wacko followers

The government has arrested white supremacists because they talked of doing things like planting bombs and such. Of course they were not found to have violated any laws. But they were small people inconsequential people.

What about a leader of a national organization calling for the killing of white people? How long is the government going to not protect the majority of the population from thugs that say such things? White or black?

Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die

The Rev. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, told his followers in a sermon laced with racist invective and “allahu akbars” that white people deserve to die.

The three-hour sermon, delivered last week according to Gateway Pundit, came after reports that he had called for 10,000 volunteers to “kill white people if the government doesn’t give the black community ‘justice,’” the website reported.

In a video of the Aug. 13th sermon, said, “I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!
When did saying "white people deserve to die" turn into "calling for the killing of white people"? There are a lot of white people that deserve to die. He was just being truthful. You must be one of the white boys he was talking about when he stated "That’s why he makes mischief with my words..." You just basically proved his point.

And if I posted either comment about black people you would call me what?

You almost killed me with laughter when I read your hair splitting post.

Here is from the link in the OP. If he didn't say this then the link was wrong, you need to prove it.

In a video of the Aug. 13th sermon, said, “I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Farrakhan also said in the video that a God will send a UFO, “a chariot” or “wheel in the sky,” to rescue his followers and carry out justice if a race war began.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Really quite impressive. Do you really think I want to take young blacks to slaughter? Really? You think a guy that speaks of UFOs being the savoir of the black race is mentally competent?
What would I call you? I wouldnt waste my time calling you anything. You almost killed yourself because you lack reading comprehension. Using your logic you would run a stop sign if you think saying "white people deserve to die" = "calling all Blacks to kill whites".

Why would I need to prove he didnt say "white people deserve to die" when I already said he did? Did you miss your morning coffee or are you always this dumb? I dont recognize you as one of the inbreds that lack intellect but I am on the verge of adding you to that list.

Hating white folk is all the rage these days. Even white Communist/Progressive loons are into it. That being said, it's about Free Speech. He has the right to say stupid shit. As do racists of all other races. If you're a racist, so be it. But others have the right to call you on it. Farrakhan's a racist buffoon. It is what it is.

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.
Please point out the threat.

Why is it when Clive Bundy or Sarah Palin talk about guns and using them to protect themselves and their rights, they get hero-worshipped, but when Farrakhan does it, you shit your pants?

Did you even look at post 22, or did you just go with the made up, and completely out of context, bullshit in the OP?

Look at the poster in the background. Notice the anti-violence symbols? No guns. No fists.

What is even more hypocritical about you is that Farrakhan makes direct references to police abuses right after the part I quoted, which is a favorite subject of yours. So you can yell your head off about police abuse, but the black boogie man can't?

Last edited:
No one made a violent threat. Are you hard of hearing? They receive plenty of attention. You just are not aware of it. Look up CoIntelPro.

I don't know if that could be considered a threat since it was nothing personal. But you are right about the double standard. I mean, if I went into a black area with a tee shirt that read WHITE LIVES MATTER, what would be the implication of that? The implication is that black lives don't matter. Yet, Black Lives Matter is now a little trouble making group and the media doesn't even point it out.

I don't know if that could be considered a threat since it was nothing personal. But you are right about the double standard. I mean, if I went into a black area with a tee shirt that read WHITE LIVES MATTER, what would be the implication of that? The implication is that black lives don't matter. Yet, Black Lives Matter is now a little trouble making group and the media doesn't even point it out.
Thats was a pretty naive post. Blacklivesmatter was made to draw attention specifically to police killing Black kids. Whitelives or Alllivesmatter was started to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It would be different if it was out there first but we all know it wasnt.

Louis Farrakhan, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Remember all the Liberals who went "duh...yup...yup...."

Should be re-named the 'Gullible Party'....you sell it, we buy it!
Pretty much nobody said "duh...yup...yup...." as basically nobody takes Farrakhan seriously. The only people who made a big deal of the statement were Republicans, everyone else ignored it.

And if it were the other way around, do you suppose such a statement like that against blacks would have been ignored?

Thats was a pretty naive post. Blacklivesmatter was made to draw attention specifically to police killing Black kids. Whitelives or Alllivesmatter was started to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It would be different if it was out there first but we all know it wasnt.

It wouldn't matter when it came out, it would still mean the same thing.

It's funny how black lives only matter if one was taken by a white police officer. Planned Parenthood, other young black males, no problem.

The most ironic thing about it is that black killings have such a simple solution: listen to the orders of the police. That's it. So simple.

But do they promote that? Of course not. It's better to start little groups, riot and burn down cities, have even more blacks break the law and get killed, instead of just doing something so simple as listening to the orders of a police officer.

It's funny how black lives only matter if one was taken by a white police officer. Planned Parenthood, other young black males, no problem.

The most ironic thing about it is that black killings have such a simple solution: listen to the orders of the police. That's it. So simple.

But do they promote that? Of course not. It's better to start little groups, riot and burn down cities, have even more blacks break the law and get killed, instead of just doing something so simple as listening to the orders of a police officer.
Maybe from your perspective. Its weird how some white people see a statement as an implication instead of letting it stand on its on. Black people are saying Blacklivesmatter. That in no way means or implies white lives dont matter. Its simply a statement made to call attention to the issue. Its an insecurity reflex to assume anything else.

Black lives matter all the time. Just because the media decided to broadcast this particular issue to white people doesnt excuse your ignorance. Before you make a statement educate yourself.

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.
You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

I bet that crowd smelled worse than a pig farm

Maybe from your perspective. Its weird how some white people see a statement as an implication instead of letting it stand on its on. Black people are saying Blacklivesmatter. That in no way means or implies white lives dont matter. Its simply a statement made to call attention to the issue. Its an insecurity reflex to assume anything else.

Black lives matter all the time. Just because the media decided to broadcast this particular issue to white people doesnt excuse your ignorance. Before you make a statement educate yourself.

fuck you, we will say what we want

fuck you, we will say what we want
Thats typically what ignorant people do so I expect no less than dumb comments from most ignorant white people.. They say anything no matter how dumb it is. For cave monkeys such as yourself it always turns into monkey chatter. BTW If you are gay I'm not your guy. Its ok if you are gay but your sexual advances are unwelcome here.

Forum List

Back