Rev. Farrakhan to Followers: 'White People Deserve to Die' Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.c

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The government has arrested white supremacists because they talked of doing things like planting bombs and such. Of course they were not found to have violated any laws. But they were small people inconsequential people.

What about a leader of a national organization calling for the killing of white people? How long is the government going to not protect the majority of the population from thugs that say such things? White or black?

Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die

The Rev. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, told his followers in a sermon laced with racist invective and “allahu akbars” that white people deserve to die.

The three-hour sermon, delivered last week according to Gateway Pundit, came after reports that he had called for 10,000 volunteers to “kill white people if the government doesn’t give the black community ‘justice,’” the website reported.

In a video of the Aug. 13th sermon, said, “I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

The government has arrested white supremacists because they talked of doing things like planting bombs and such. Of course they were not found to have violated any laws. But they were small people inconsequential people.

What about a leader of a national organization calling for the killing of white people? How long is the government going to not protect the majority of the population from thugs that say such things? White or black?

The Rev. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, told his followers in a sermon laced with racist invective and “allahu akbars” that white people deserve to die.

The three-hour sermon, delivered last week according to Gateway Pundit, came after reports that he had called for 10,000 volunteers to “kill white people if the government doesn’t give the black community ‘justice,’” the website reported.

In a video of the Aug. 13th sermon, said, “I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Rev. Farrakhan to Followers White People Deserve to Die
Calypso Louie is clamoring for lost relevance.

When did saying "white people deserve to die" turn into "calling for the killing of white people"? There are a lot of white people that deserve to die. He was just being truthful. You must be one of the white boys he was talking about when he stated "That’s why he makes mischief with my words..." You just basically proved his point.

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.
You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

He's a racist and an antisemite, plain and simple. If that's who's side you're on, what does that say about you?

You have no idea.

He's a racist and an antisemite, plain and simple. If that's who's side you're on, what does that say about you?

What does it say about me to who?

When did saying "white people deserve to die" turn into "calling for the killing of white people"? There are a lot of white people that deserve to die. He was just being truthful. You must be one of the white boys he was talking about when he stated "That’s why he makes mischief with my words..." You just basically proved his point.

And if I posted either comment about black people you would call me what?

You almost killed me with laughter when I read your hair splitting post.

Here is from the link in the OP. If he didn't say this then the link was wrong, you need to prove it.

Farrakhan also said in the video that a God will send a UFO, “a chariot” or “wheel in the sky,” to rescue his followers and carry out justice if a race war began.

Really quite impressive. Do you really think I want to take young blacks to slaughter? Really? You think a guy that speaks of UFOs being the savoir of the black race is mentally competent?

Last edited:
My goodness.....the fella who anointed America's New Messiah has fallen to this?

Great comment, Hank....

. Louis Farrakhan, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Remember all the Liberals who went "duh...yup...yup...."

Should be re-named the 'Gullible Party'....you sell it, we buy it!

Louis Farrakhan, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Pretty much nobody said "duh...yup...yup...." as basically nobody takes Farrakhan seriously. The only people who made a big deal of the statement were Republicans, everyone else ignored it.

Louis Farrakhan, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Pretty much nobody said "duh...yup...yup...." as basically nobody takes Farrakhan seriously. The only people who made a big deal of the statement were Republicans, everyone else ignored it.

Really?

Watch:

Coulter:
The mob characteristic most gustily exhibitedby liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders.Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slipeasily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worshipso many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”?

Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon.

Check out some examples….

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemed the political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

I have more if you're not choking enough on the above.

Really makes you look like a fool, doesn't it.....

Liberals.....the greatest joke of the century.

Forum List

Back