Rev. Farrakhan to Followers: 'White People Deserve to Die' Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.c

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.
You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

I bet that crowd smelled worse than a pig farm

The white women said it smelled like chocolate. You should have seen them checking us out.

I don't know if that could be considered a threat since it was nothing personal. But you are right about the double standard. I mean, if I went into a black area with a tee shirt that read WHITE LIVES MATTER, what would be the implication of that? The implication is that black lives don't matter. Yet, Black Lives Matter is now a little trouble making group and the media doesn't even point it out.
Thats was a pretty naive post. Blacklivesmatter was made to draw attention specifically to police killing Black kids. Whitelives or Alllivesmatter was started to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It would be different if it was out there first but we all know it wasnt.

It wouldn't matter when it came out, it would still mean the same thing.

It's funny how black lives only matter if one was taken by a white police officer. Planned Parenthood, other young black males, no problem.

The most ironic thing about it is that black killings have such a simple solution: listen to the orders of the police. That's it. So simple.

But do they promote that? Of course not. It's better to start little groups, riot and burn down cities, have even more blacks break the law and get killed, instead of just doing something so simple as listening to the orders of a police officer.
Maybe from your perspective. Its weird how some white people see a statement as an implication instead of letting it stand on its on. Black people are saying Blacklivesmatter. That in no way means or implies white lives dont matter. Its simply a statement made to call attention to the issue. Its an insecurity reflex to assume anything else.

Black lives matter all the time. Just because the media decided to broadcast this particular issue to white people doesnt excuse your ignorance. Before you make a statement educate yourself.

fuck you, we will say what we want
Thats typically what ignorant people do so I expect no less than dumb comments from most ignorant white people.. They say anything no matter how dumb it is. For cave monkeys such as yourself it always turns into monkey chatter. BTW If you are gay I'm not your guy. Its ok if you are gay but your sexual advances are unwelcome here.

quit your shukin and jivin and bring on that race war blue gums

Thats was a pretty naive post. Blacklivesmatter was made to draw attention specifically to police killing Black kids. Whitelives or Alllivesmatter was started to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It would be different if it was out there first but we all know it wasnt.

It's funny how black lives only matter if one was taken by a white police officer. Planned Parenthood, other young black males, no problem.

The most ironic thing about it is that black killings have such a simple solution: listen to the orders of the police. That's it. So simple.

But do they promote that? Of course not. It's better to start little groups, riot and burn down cities, have even more blacks break the law and get killed, instead of just doing something so simple as listening to the orders of a police officer.
Maybe from your perspective. Its weird how some white people see a statement as an implication instead of letting it stand on its on. Black people are saying Blacklivesmatter. That in no way means or implies white lives dont matter. Its simply a statement made to call attention to the issue. Its an insecurity reflex to assume anything else.

Black lives matter all the time. Just because the media decided to broadcast this particular issue to white people doesnt excuse your ignorance. Before you make a statement educate yourself.

fuck you, we will say what we want
Thats typically what ignorant people do so I expect no less than dumb comments from most ignorant white people.. They say anything no matter how dumb it is. For cave monkeys such as yourself it always turns into monkey chatter. BTW If you are gay I'm not your guy. Its ok if you are gay but your sexual advances are unwelcome here.

quit your shukin and jivin and bring on that race war blue gums
Why would you want a race war? Its not like you are going to participate. We keep the peace like a Buddhist. You bring your smelly, lice ridden, monkey ass into my neighborhood and then we wont be so peaceful.

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.

I don't know if that could be considered a threat since it was nothing personal. But you are right about the double standard. I mean, if I went into a black area with a tee shirt that read WHITE LIVES MATTER, what would be the implication of that? The implication is that black lives don't matter. Yet, Black Lives Matter is now a little trouble making group and the media doesn't even point it out.

Yes, we need to educate ourselves, but not blacks because they don't have the intelligence to solve such a simple problem.

So what you're saying is if I purchased a tee shirt that said WHITE LIVES MATTER, the brothers would agree with me and leave me alone? After all, as you said, there is no implication here, is there?

Also, the OP does have a point. There does seem to be a double standard. Racist groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakhan's gang, don't seem to receive any attention from law enforcement. If a white group were to make violent threats like those groups have, they might very well be arrested. At the very least, they would be thoroughly investigated.
Please point out the threat.

Why is it when Clive Bundy or Sarah Palin talk about guns and using them to protect themselves and their rights, they get hero-worshipped, but when Farrakhan does it, you shit your pants?

Did you even look at post 22, or did you just go with the made up, and completely out of context, bullshit in the OP?

Look at the poster in the background. Notice the anti-violence symbols? No guns. No fists.

What is even more hypocritical about you is that Farrakhan makes direct references to police abuses right after the part I quoted, which is a favorite subject of yours. So you can yell your head off about police abuse, but the black boogie man can't?

Farrakhan is and always has been a racist asshole. But you go on worshipping him. Whatever floats your boat.

No one made a violent threat. Are you hard of hearing? They receive plenty of attention. You just are not aware of it. Look up CoIntelPro.

Pretty sure if a leader of a white hate group made the same statements, law enforcement would immediately order 24/7 surveillance. He might even be arrested. There is a double standard going on.

It's just like ignoring the shockingly high Black on White crime rate. Hardly ever a mention of it. But if a white person harms a black person, it's a 24/7 Race-Baiting feeding frenzy in the MSM.

The thing that always strikes me when I see him speaking is how many followers he has. The guy always draws huge crowds.
You have no idea.

Oh I have an idea. His racist ass was able to get 400, 000 blacks to march with him in washington. I know he's wildly popular.

He may be a little over the top but he is on my side. I proudly participated and was one of the million Black men that marched.

I bet that crowd smelled worse than a pig farm

You must be one of those LBJ Christian Democrats I keep hearing about.

All lives matter. Let's just leave it that.

You have no idea.

Figures... anybody that pays a lick of attention to that piece of shit is just as big a piece of shit. He's the black man's David Duke... a complete asshole.

I wish they'd stop talking about it and do something. If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

They ARE doing it...google "black on white crime"...horrific...

They'll push too far eventually.
When negroes get angry they burn the corner store. When white people get angry continents burn.

In their defense, it's not always as simple as that. We do now live in a Police State. The Police have too much power. The American Police Force murders and imprisons its Citizens at a shockingly high rate. Both the murder rate and incarceration rate rank #1 in the world. And that is very shocking for a Nation that prides itself on Freedom & Liberty. So we do have a Police problem.

Police need to be retrained to respect and serve the Citizens. The People are beginning to resent the violent power-trip thing. They work for the Citizens. But somewhere along the line they forgot that. It's all part of the Militarization process. It's turned them into violent heavy-handed Rambo-wannabes. So Blacks, and all others Citizens do have a right to be concerned. The Police do need to be reigned in.

Yes, we need to educate ourselves, but not blacks because they don't have the intelligence to solve such a simple problem.

So what you're saying is if I purchased a tee shirt that said WHITE LIVES MATTER, the brothers would agree with me and leave me alone? After all, as you said, there is no implication here, is there?

You do make a valid point. Me thinks the bruthas wouldn't be too happy seeing a white dude wearing a 'White Lives Matter' tee down in the hood. Me also thinks it wouldn't end well for ole whitey.

That's why i always say, there's racists in all races. Unfortunately, the corrupt MSM plays it off like only white people can be racist. But there are racists everywhere in the world. And they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Last edited:
And always keep in mind, Farrakhan murdered Malcolm X once Malcolm became enlightened and stopped hating. Farrakhan is pure evil. Make no mistake about that.

All lives matter. Let's just leave it that.
racist

In their defense, it's not always as simple as that. We do now live in a Police State. The Police have too much power. The American Police Force murders and imprisons its Citizens at a shockingly high rate. Both the murder rate and incarceration rate rank #1 in the world. And that is very shocking for a Nation that prides itself on Freedom & Liberty. So we do have a Police problem.

Police need to be retrained to respect and serve the Citizens. The People are beginning to resent the violent power-trip thing. They work for the Citizens. But somewhere along the line they forgot that. It's all part of the Militarization process. It's turned them into violent heavy-handed Rambo-wannabes. So Blacks, and all others Citizens do have a right to be concerned. The Police do need to be reigned in.

The police are fine. It's the criminals that need to be reigned in.

There is not one instance that I'm aware of where a subject listened to the orders of police and ended up getting killed. Police are like any other worker, they just want to get home at the end of the day.

Our police in this country are severely restrained. It has even cost police lives. Our prison population is not due to police, it's due to drug crimes. Our police don't murder. If they do, they are held accountable. Our police (like any average citizen) are allowed to use deadly force even against an unarmed suspect. But there's this false rumor going around that unarmed criminals are isolated from death simply because they are not armed. There is no truth to that.

Plain and simple: if you don't want to chance being killed by a police officer, just do as the officer tells you to do, and you'll live to see another day. If not, then what you brought on to yourself is your own doing.

Forum List

Back