Rev. Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’

i’d prefer a fried or family member that loved me and knew me…not someone simply trying to make a buck and didn’t care about me when i was alive

to each their own i guess
It would be bad enough if it were just about making a buck. Al Sharpton has single-handedly inflamed more racist hate, division and riots than any other American figure.

Not a dry eye in the room. Al delivered a beautiful eulogy. A real "tear jerker"
In summary, Al wants to bring change in dealing with homelessness and the mentally ill.
I agree. It is about time. A civilized society should not support what happened in the case of Jordan Neely.
I agree that with many of Al's points. Let me just say, I disagree with nothing in this beautiful eulogy.
I hope when my time comes, I can have a eulogy as beautiful as this one. Will your eulogy be this beautiful?

The Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy on Friday at the funeral in Harlem for Jordan Neely, the homeless Black man who was killed on a New York City subway on May 1 after a white passenger restrained him with a chokehold. Sharpton said, “Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing,” promising to change the way the city deals with homelessness and the mentally ill. Sharpton also called for “equal justice under the law,” criticizing authorities for initially releasing Daniel Penny, the man seen on video putting Neely in the deadly chokehold, before arresting him for manslaughter over a week later.

Rev. Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’​

Nope. Sharpton will race bait, fund raise, and continue to spread division, ensuring his livlihood is secure.

You take your 💩 elsewhere. Read it and acknowledge it. Al Sharpton talked about change and a15 years is just scratching the surface.

I get choked up just thinking about being strangled to death like Jordan Neely.

Penny and his attorneys have argued that he was acting in defense of himself and others on the subway. However, witnesses have said that while Neely was pacing and yelling in the train, he did not physically threaten or attack anyone before Penny placed him in the fatal chokehold.

Fuck off, you Soros paid for shitposter.

No, you get special treatment getting jobs, promotions, and college admissions slots.
No that's what white women get the most of.
Except Republicans aren’t saying that: we want the best PERSON. The racist on the left are saying they want the best person, as long as he isn’t white.
Republicans want the best white man, no they want a white man.
It‘s so extreme that the country is fed up with it.
Hell black folks have been fed up racist like you and your ilk.

It would be bad enough if it were just about making a buck. Al Sharpton has single-handedly inflamed more racist hate, division and riots than any other American figure.
It is amazing how the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country, are now the ones who have been accused of it. Racist used to say the same thing about Dr King, Medgar Evers, etc.

It is amazing how the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country, are now the ones who have been accused of it. Racist used to say the same thing about Dr King, Medgar Evers, etc.
It's amazing that in his 50+ years of activism, Reverend Al has never once showed up in South Chicago to address the weekly slaughter of Black men. Or any other Democrat controlled city for that matter.

Forum List

Back