Rev. Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Not a dry eye in the room. Al delivered a beautiful eulogy. A real "tear jerker"
In summary, Al wants to bring change in dealing with homelessness and the mentally ill.
I agree. It is about time. A civilized society should not support what happened in the case of Jordan Neely.
I agree that with many of Al's points. Let me just say, I disagree with nothing in this beautiful eulogy.
I hope when my time comes, I can have a eulogy as beautiful as this one. Will your eulogy be this beautiful?

The Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy on Friday at the funeral in Harlem for Jordan Neely, the homeless Black man who was killed on a New York City subway on May 1 after a white passenger restrained him with a chokehold. Sharpton said, “Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing,” promising to change the way the city deals with homelessness and the mentally ill. Sharpton also called for “equal justice under the law,” criticizing authorities for initially releasing Daniel Penny, the man seen on video putting Neely in the deadly chokehold, before arresting him for manslaughter over a week later.

Not a dry eye in the room. Al delivered a beautiful eulogy. A real "tear jerker"
In summary, Al wants to bring change in dealing with homelessness and the mentally ill.
I agree. It is about time. A civilized society should not support what happened in the case of Jordan Neely.
I agree that with many of Al's points. Let me just say, I disagree with nothing in this beautiful eulogy.
I hope when my time comes, I can have a eulogy as beautiful as this one. Will your eulogy be this beautiful?

The Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy on Friday at the funeral in Harlem for Jordan Neely, the homeless Black man who was killed on a New York City subway on May 1 after a white passenger restrained him with a chokehold. Sharpton said, “Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing,” promising to change the way the city deals with homelessness and the mentally ill. Sharpton also called for “equal justice under the law,” criticizing authorities for initially releasing Daniel Penny, the man seen on video putting Neely in the deadly chokehold, before arresting him for manslaughter over a week later.

Al Sharpton has never missed an opportunity in 50 years to stand on a Black body if it fits the narrative.

What is amazing is MarathonMike and OhPleaseJustQuit gave this one a "Fake News"

Well, let me tell you the eulogy was real and Jordan Neely is dead. Nothing fake about that whatsoever.
Article brought a tear of sorrow and a smile at the same time. Jordan's death is sad, but I know that the person that did this is going to pay for it :p
(I am praying 15 year full term, no parole, teach that bastard a lesson :badgrin:) AND this will also stimulate change in the system to help the Homeless and the mentally ill. :11:
:dance::happy-1::happy-1:

Al Sharpton helps to keep the black community 'victims'. He needs them to need him, and he works tirelessly to convince blacks that without people like him, they would never get anywhere in this society.
He's a tax cheat, who has spent his entire life like Joe Biden, living off the backs of other people's achievements.

Al Sharpton helps to keep the black community 'victims'. He needs them to need him, and he works tirelessly to convince blacks that without people like him, they would never get anywhere in this society.
He's a tax cheat, who has spent his entire life like Joe Biden, living off the backs of other people's achievements.
He's made a lucrative living off of rabble-rousing and keeping the slaves corralled on the Demwit plantation. That's his job and he's paid well to do it.

Did Sharpton make it appear that Neely was an innocent, mentally ill person who did nothing to warrant his fate, and make it about “the poor oppressed black man”?

Did he mention that this dangerous, violent criminal had been arrested 42 times, including for violent attacks?

Did he mention that he broke a senior citizen’s eye socket? Or that he pushed a man onto the subway tracks?

Did he mention that he was a deranged lunatic threatening to kill people trapped in the subway car with him?

Nope, the only reason this has been politicized is because…..black.

Did Sharpton make it appear that Neely was an innocent, mentally ill person who did nothing to warrant his fate, and make it about “the poor oppressed black man”?

Did he mention that this dangerous, violent criminal had been arrested 42 times, including for violent attacks?

Did he mention that he broke a senior citizen’s eye socket? Or that he pushed a man onto the subway tracks?

Did he mention that he was a deranged lunatic threatening to kill people trapped in the subway car with him?

Nope, the only reason this has been politicized is because…..black.
concentrate on the content of this article!
Show some God Damn respect for the dead!
Read the article, I did. It is bittersweet
:happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1: :badgrin: :happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1:

It’s sad folks like Al didn’t care about this man when he was alive…maybe he would of been able to get mental health treatment and a home…..but big Al comes in a day late…to make money off his death
When I die, I would want Al or a guy like Al to deliver my eulogy.

Article is bittersweet. Emotional to say the least. Moving is another word that fits well.

What is amazing is MarathonMike and OhPleaseJustQuit gave this one a "Fake News"

Well, let me tell you the eulogy was real and Jordan Neely is dead. Nothing fake about that whatsoever.
Article brought a tear of sorrow and a smile at the same time. Jordan's death is sad, but I know that the person that did this is going to pay for it :p
(I am praying 15 year full term, no parole, teach that bastard a lesson :badgrin:) AND this will also stimulate change in the system to help the Homeless and the mentally ill. :11:
:dance::happy-1::happy-1:
Our country would be in a much better place had we ignored Al Sharpon all these years and listened to Jim Brown instead.

When I die, I would want Al or a guy like Al to deliver my eulogy.

Article is bittersweet. Emotional to say the least. Moving is another word that fits well.
i’d prefer a fried or family member that loved me and knew me…not someone simply trying to make a buck and didn’t care about me when i was alive

to each their own i guess

He because he was attacking people. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back