We Found Photos of Ten Subways Around the Globe That Show Just How Far America Has Fallen

We Found Photos of Ten Subways Around the Globe That Show Just How Far America Has Fallen​

8 May 2023

The dark, dank and dangerous New York City subway is back in the news thanks to the recent death of a Jordan Neely — a violent, mentally ill career criminal who terrorized commuters for at least a decade.
Neely had a plan to get arrested and return to jail just so he could have a place to eat and sleep. Neely went berserk on the subway, causing terror among the passengers. Fortunately, a former Marine named Daniel Penny stepped in as a good Samaritan and managed to subdue Neely, who died while he was being restrained.
For over a decade Neely, a so-called Michael Jackson impersonator, made commuting a nightmare for subway riders. He would verbally abuse passengers and intimidate them into giving him money. Back in 2013 Reddit users made a thread about him, warning subway riders to steer clear of him. Neely had a rap sheet that was a mile long — he once punched an elderly woman in the face and rather than addressing the epidemic of mentally ill schizophrenic drug-addicted criminals terrorizing the law-abiding population and acknowledging the reality that Neely got his just desserts, Democrats are attacking the Good Samaritan who heroically subdued this madman. We can only conclude that the left wants the public to accept violence, filth, and harassment as a “normal” part of public transport and urban life.
The left’s excuse that urban violence and decay is just a normal part of living in a big city doesn’t hold up when we look at the fact that it’s mainly happening in cities that are run by liberal Democrats in the United States.
Ever since the day Bill de Blasio assumed the office of mayor, the NYC subway has sunk back into a hellhole of darkness and depression reminiscent of the 1980s. It’s where light and happiness goes to die.
~Snip~
As a result of the left’s twisted ideology and failed polices, stepping onto an NYC subway is like taking your life into your own hands — it’s a dangerous gamble that many people are forced to take every day.

This brutal subway fight nearly ended in tragedy.

In NYC it’s become “normal” to watch a woman get bloodied and battered during an afternoon commute.

This looks like a UFC cage fight, not a subway train.

Commentary:
I rode the NYC subway for decades and have witnessed scenes like those shown in the article. That is why when I retired, I left New York City, specifically Flushing Queens.
With all the graft, contract scams, corruption, nepotism, political favoritism, tax skimming, fraud, waste, abuse and outright theft, there simply isn’t enough money to properly maintain democrat cities and their subway systems.
My last foray to NYC was December 2018 and I swore never to return. The subways smelled of urine and fecal waste, the homeless laying in the passageways, stairs and on the streets. The congestion on the main streets of Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan were phenomenal and definitely not the city I grew up in.

That piece of shit on that first twitter video would be on the floor

This is not just about subways, but about how violent the US is. And no one seems to want to do anything about it, or at least the gun nuts don't and will stop everyone else doing anything about it.
Taking guns away from otherwise peaceful citizens won't make blacks less violent...

Because the US has become a laughing stock of the world, because the US government has run amok. It is the largest purveyor of violence and propaganda in the world, pretending to advance democratic principles while simultaneously droning innocent people all around the world. Invading countries all around the world in its Global War Of Terror for the last 20 years while allowing its own borders to be overrun by illegals and neglecting its own infrastructure and people. That's just a few reasons why.

Strange that the "laughing stock of the world" is the one that every nation who is supposedly doing the laughing is counting on to bail their ass out.

So?
I've used the subways of London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington D.C., and especially those of New York City. Notin compares to the crowding and odors of the NYC Subways. They are the worse by far and the most expensive to use at $2.75 USD.

I don't know. I've seen videos of Japan? where they literally push on the backs of those at the doors prior to closing. Sandwiching them all closer packed in there like packing a suitcase.

Forum List

Back