Looks like the left has their new George Floyd. Jordan Neely arrested 42 times, threatening passengers.

If a black man had choked the life out of a white person, it would not have taken over a week to indict him.

Frankly, I'm no the fence about this guy's guilt, because I have yet to see anything but exerpts of the incident.

But he died under Darren Chauvin's knee, which is why Chauvin is in jail for the next 20 years.
I doubt we will get anything conclusive before the trial, as anything can happen in court.

I doubt we will get anything conclusive before the trial, as anything can happen in court.

Very True. This could well become another Bernie Geotz case, where a jury sick and tired of crime on the subways (and in general) give him a pass.

On the facts, I think this could go either way. His use of force wasn't necessarily wrong, but how much force he used would be the question.

Then again, Chauvin would be a free man today if he just took his knee off the man' s neck once he stopped moving.

Very True. This could well become another Bernie Geotz case, where a jury sick and tired of crime on the subways (and in general) give him a pass.

On the facts, I think this could go either way. His use of force wasn't necessarily wrong, but how much force he used would be the question.

Then again, Chauvin would be a free man today if he just took his knee off the man' s neck once he stopped moving.
Self defense does not need a pass, liar.

He was screaming "I'm ready to go back to jail m*fkr at passengers on a New York subway. Oh yeah, he's homeless, black and mentally ill. White guy puts him in a choke hold and kills him. AOC, NY Governor and the Leftist Media machine is already whipping the minions into a frenzy. Wheeee! Welcome to America under Democratic Party rule.

Tell us who Neely harmed on the train that day.

Tell us who Neely harmed on the train that day.
If Neely had been White or if Penny had been black, this story would have never made it past the local police report. That is the fundamental problem in this country. Our MEDIA creates this bullshit Black-White racist narrative and the Democrats push it every chance they get because it garners them votes.

If Neely had been White or if Penny had been black, this story would have never made it past the local police report.
You're right, because the black man would have been locked up and charged at the same time it happened.
That is the fundamental problem in this country. Our MEDIA creates this bullshit Black-White racist narrative and the Democrats push it every chance they get because it garners them votes.
Racism today is blamed on the media now, that's the problem with racism it has always been blamed on someone else in this country other than the folks who are guilty of it.

You're right, because the black man would have been locked up and charged at the same time it happened.

Racism today is blamed on the media now, that's the problem with racism it has always been blamed on someone else in this country other than the folks who are guilty of it.
This story and most of the other race bait stories pushed by the DEMS and their media machine has NOTHING to do about racism. But good ol Al Sharpton was ready to stand on Jordan Neely's body like he's been doing for 50 years so he can spread his hate message.

This story and most of the other race bait stories pushed by the DEMS and their media machine has NOTHING to do about racism. But good ol Al Sharpton was ready to stand on Jordan Neely's body like he's been doing for 50 years so he can spread his hate message.
It is never racist is it, for over 400yrs it has never been racist.

If Neely had been White or if Penny had been black, this story would have never made it past the local police report. That is the fundamental problem in this country. Our MEDIA creates this bullshit Black-White racist narrative and the Democrats push it every chance they get because it garners them votes.

You are right. If a black man strangled a white guy to death on the subway, he'd have been immediately arrested and you'd be screaming about how the darkies are out to get you all.

You are right. If a black man strangled a white guy to death on the subway, he'd have been immediately arrested and you'd be screaming about how the darkies are out to get you all.
Do you ever stop lying?

Forum List

Back