Rev. Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’

PSA:

Scumbags, like ^ Chief Retarded Horse, aren’t here to say anything honest or reasonable or insightful. Those assclowns are here just to try to stir suit up. Thankfully, they suck at that, too.
Actually, I have no trouble with the assistance of the bystander. A vigilante who goes too far as did this killer, then he has a price to pay, and his will be about 20 years of incarceration. I am right, and you are wrong, BackAgain. The way it is.

Actually, I have no trouble with the assistance of the bystander. A vigilante who goes too far as did this killer, then he has a price to pay, and his will be about 20 years of incarceration. I am right, and you are wrong, BackAgain. The way it is.
He is unlikely to be convicted if he gets a jury of his peers.

You being wrong is simply redundant Chief Retarded Horse.

Not a dry eye in the room. Al delivered a beautiful eulogy. A real "tear jerker"
In summary, Al wants to bring change in dealing with homelessness and the mentally ill.
I agree. It is about time. A civilized society should not support what happened in the case of Jordan Neely.
I agree that with many of Al's points. Let me just say, I disagree with nothing in this beautiful eulogy.
I hope when my time comes, I can have a eulogy as beautiful as this one. Will your eulogy be this beautiful?

The Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy on Friday at the funeral in Harlem for Jordan Neely, the homeless Black man who was killed on a New York City subway on May 1 after a white passenger restrained him with a chokehold. Sharpton said, “Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing,” promising to change the way the city deals with homelessness and the mentally ill. Sharpton also called for “equal justice under the law,” criticizing authorities for initially releasing Daniel Penny, the man seen on video putting Neely in the deadly chokehold, before arresting him for manslaughter over a week later.

It's true. He died for attempting to assault yet more innocent people. This guy was a mad dog that needed to be put down.

He is unlikely to be convicted if he gets a jury of his peers.

You being wrong is simply redundant Chief Retarded Horse.
Ad homming only reveals you as Chief Little Silly Horse.

A jury will convict him of manslaughter if the reports are a correct rendition of events.

Ad homming only reveals you as Chief Little Silly Horse.
Oh. Poor Pooh Pooh. His feewings are all hurted. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry little Chief Retarded Horse. Not really sorry.
A jury will convict him of manslaughter if the reports are a correct rendition of events.
A jury could convict him. But then again, perhaps not. Since you don’t know shot from Shinola, you’ll understand if nobody takes your predictions as worthwhile.

Poor ad homming BackAgain all puffed up and excitable. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, a jury is going to convict him. The question will be just how much time in jail adjudicated.

Vigilante justice has limits.

It's true. He died for attempting to assault yet more innocent people. This guy was a mad dog that needed to be put down.
NO, YOU ARE FULL OF 💩 AS USUAL.

Penny and his attorneys have argued that he was acting in defense of himself and others on the subway. However, witnesses have said that while Neely was pacing and yelling in the train, he did not physically threaten or attack anyone before Penny placed him in the fatal chokehold.

Eulogy delivered by Al was comforting. :bye1:

Former Marine charged with killing NYC man argues it ‘had nothing to do with race’

Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’​

No, Neely died for NOTHING. He was a NOTHING. Like George Floyd, so, Fat Albert better eulogize him real well.

Not a dry eye in the room.
Everyone bust out laughing that hard?! Neely killed himself just as Floyd did in the commission of a senseless, insane crime. We are all the better for their loss. Had democrats done the right thing the first 40 times Neely was arrested, he'd still be alive, so Democrats killed him then now mourn his loss trying to exploit his death to kill yet more others.

...and look what they have become, the anti-black party. Just try reading the posts of the Republicans on this forum for a start.
To racists like you, “anti-black” means being opposed to giving special privileges to blacks based on race Instead of treating everyone the same.

Democrat: We need a new CFO. Let’s find the best black qualified.

Republican: Why don’t we just get the best PERSON qualified, regardless of race?

Democrat: Racist!

To racists like you, “anti-black” means being opposed to giving special privileges to blacks based on race Instead of treating everyone the same.

Democrat: We need a new CFO. Let’s find the best black qualified.

Republican: Why don’t we just get the best PERSON qualified, regardless of race?

Democrat: Racist!

More like:

Democrat: We need to find a new CFO. Let's look at under-represented people so we can have more diverse points of view on our corporate governance.

Republican: Naw, let's do what we always do, hire the CEO's idiot Golfing Buddy.

I've worked with maybe ONE person who was an unqualified AA hire (and you wouldn't know that from her resume.)

I've worked with a lot of unqualified white people who were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss.

Forum List

Back