Retribution - Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD

They should just hire all black cops...That way it's not a race thang..Only police brutality...and profiling

I'm for this.

If a white cop sees a black person doing anything within a hundred miles of being questionable, they need to call for black backup and immediately get the fuck out of there.

The Left wants PC and Identity Politics, they want us divided by skin color, let's just follow this through to its logical conclusion.

I am not sure if they elect the police chief up there, but here in southern Missouri we do...

They should just hire all black cops...That way it's not a race thang..Only police brutality...and profiling

Profiling saves LEO and public lives

-Geaux
If I were a cop I'd do it...to all races and culture, since there is no dividing line for crime and color....

True- I have a friend with a son who has had issues with the law. He is white trash, looks like white trash, and the LEO profile him. He says the stolen Oakley's and cell phone are good props to get the LEO eyes off him when he is being profiled

-Geaux

I'm for this.

If a white cop sees a black person doing anything within a hundred miles of being questionable, they need to call for black backup and immediately get the fuck out of there.

The Left wants PC and Identity Politics, they want us divided by skin color, let's just follow this through to its logical conclusion.

Only in liberal enclaves though. Normal people shouldn't have to suffer.
Northern Missouri is much different than Southern Mizzouri...

Yea it sure is troubling that a police department full of racists would be held accountable for their actions. Very troubling.

Of course. The race card. Cops who target black thugs are honorable, not racist

-Geaux

Profiling saves LEO and public lives

-Geaux
If I were a cop I'd do it...to all races and culture, since there is no dividing line for crime and color....

True- I have a friend with a son who has had issues with the law. He is white trash, looks like white trash, and the LEO profile him. He says the stolen Oakley's and cell phone are good props to get the LEO eyes off him when he is being profiled

-Geaux
Some people can be so blind...but that is the impetuous nature of youth...
I can remember that when I would get drunk at a young age I thought I could be so stealthy I was invisible....to public site with the crimes i was committing...

Yea it sure is troubling that a police department full of racists would be held accountable for their actions. Very troubling.

Of course. The race card. Cops who target black thugs are honorable, not racist

-Geaux
If they would stop the old rap/thug extolling the so called virtues... they could stop a lot of wrong the kids are getting into...

Forum List

Back