Eric holder sends ominous late tweet to career DOJ/FBI employees

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Eric Holder, Obama's former Attorney General and a man who recently hinted at an interest in pursuing a 2020 bid for the White House, issued a rather ominous warning to the "career men & women" of the DOJ/FBI last night saying that their "actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned" before calling upon them to "be prepared, be strong."

Eric Holder Sends Ominous Late Night Tweet To "Career DOJ/FBI" Employees | Zero Hedge
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This pos is nothing but a loser, yet he has people who would lick his shoes clean of shit. Anyone who supported Obama supports this murdering scum bag.

The integrity of public employees should always be in question. I don't know when these pigs got the impression that they can't be questioned or held accountable for their despicable actions. But I think they are due for a big comuppance.

Eric Holder has as much chance of getting elected President as Elvis has of coming back from the dead.

sounds like encouragement to not cower under pressure, hold on to the truth, and tell it like it is....don't let your guard down or be lured in to not telling the whole truth and nothing but!

The integrity of public employees should always be in question. I don't know when these pigs got the impression that they can't be questioned or held accountable for their despicable actions. But I think they are due for a big comuppance.

I don't know? I am so Jaded and Disallusioned I have abandoned hope. Even under T-Rump....Beast is free. Huma is making curry.......Weiner is Sexting daily..........no big fines. Podesta Wasserman Rice Obama Holder IRS, all of them roam free. No matter what you do....you don't have to answer for it.

T-Rump had to write an EO to be able to get rid of VA employees that cause death or something like that this week?

Eric Holder was threatening FBI agents and DOJ attorneys, and what he said amounts to obstruction of justice on a massive scale.

sounds like encouragement to not cower under pressure, hold on to the truth, and tell it like it is....don't let your guard down or be lured in to not telling the whole truth and nothing but!

Wouldn't it have been nice if he had followed your directive!

Eric Holder was Obama's lap dog who made sure his President did not get in legal trouble no matter how many times he broke the law.

That would go without saying. So this is obviously something nefarious. He's likely warning them to stick to the false stories they agreed upon, or else!

Last edited:
If there is any justice left in USA

Holder should be in jail right now.

Obama ran guns to drug dealers, and thanks to Eric Holder, got away with the crimes he committed.

Eric Holder was Obama's lap dog who made sure his President did not get in legal trouble no matter how many times he broke the law.
Eric Holder's one and only job was to look the other way when Obama and the Democrats broke the law.

The political appointees certainly donot see themselves as servants of anybody, but I worked for twenty years with the Feds in various departments around DC and almost without exception they are devoted patriots and servants of the American people.

The Just-us Department was the single exception, surprise, surprise.

I think that would be classified as a 'Mothers Take' on the statement, but plausible none-the-less, :)

Forum List

Back