Results of the "Million Muslim March" and "2 Million Bikers" events in Wsh DC

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Looks like for the "Million Muslim March" scheduled today (the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks), about 25 Mulsims have shown up.

Not 25 million. Not 25 thousand. Just 25 Muslims. Including, of course, activist Cornell West. They have been organizing it for most of a year, publicizing it, and all the rest.

Million-Muslim-March-9-11-13-600.jpg

-------------------------

As for the "2 Million Biker" event, scheduled in response for the same day, looks like they didn't get 2 million bikers either.

Police have so far counted "only" ONE MILLION BIKERS by noon today in DC. That's after advertising and planning for weeks, not months.

bikers2.jpg

biker3.jpg

Also see video:
?2 Million Bikers? roar over Muslims in D.C.

Those Muslims sure showed us pansy Americans, didn't they?

?2 Million Bikers? roar over Muslims in D.C.

XXXXXXX

pedo-3_zpsbb521fff.jpg

pedo-2_zpse41c942b.jpg
[/quote]

By your logic I can assume you are all too busy with your little boys.

To me, it's not the type of religion, it's religion in general. God/Allah seems to give men a pass on a lot things. To for example you. A man who hates anything that is not him. With the best part of all being, that you are more like a Muslim man than I ever will be, or any other liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Million Muslim March' Shaping Up To Be More Like A Few Hundred People Walking Down The Street

The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing
9/11/13

The likely shortcoming could have been predicted. Organizers at the group American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC) didn't exactly do a lot to engender sympathy for an event held on one of the most emotionally charged days of the year. The group is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a professed 9/11 truther who has pushed controversial anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about the attacks. AMPAC's plans outraged conservative outlets earlier this year, though many cited the religion of the organizing group, rather than the fringe beliefs behind the event.

Organizers of the Million Americans Against Fear rally have defended the timing of their event by noting that "Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized" on Sept. 11, 2001. AMPAC has insisted that the march will be about civil rights, indefinite detention and countering inaccurate depictions of Islam and Muslims. It also appears, however, that trutherism will still play a significant role; the DC Area 9/11 Truth Movement and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Movement are currently listed as partners.

The controversy has since sparked a counter-demonstration called "2 Million Bikers." A similarly ambitious title, the event is expected to bring upwards of 3,000 bikers into the nation's capital, where they'll motor through the city in protest of the event formerly known as the Million Muslim March. Over the weekend, the organizers of that event were denied a no-stop permit, which would have allowed them to ride through D.C. without having to obey traffic signals. The group will still be allowed to hold the event in D.C., it's now just more likely that the gridlock on the city's streets will be more frustrating than it normally is.

http://www.puffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/million-muslim-march_n_3906303.html
[I know, the source SUCKS...]

c31a0eb1bda452563722f9d83c0c4cf7.jpg

1235039_636043306417254_25055112_n.jpg

2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans
2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans |

The muslims are all too busy with their little girls...

pedo-3_zpsbb521fff.jpg

pedo-2_zpse41c942b.jpg

By your logic I can assume you are all too busy with your little boys.

To me, it's not the type of religion, it's religion in general. God/Allah seems to give men a pass on a lot things. To for example you. A man who hates anything that is not him. With the best part of all being, that you are more like a Muslim man than I ever will be, or any other liberal.
Holy FUCK woman... put the fucking BONG DOWN. You're making about as much sense as standing on your head in a barrel of shit.

Last edited:
Thank You bikers for Keeping the 12 anniversary of 9/11 the way it should be, a respectful day of rememberance.

Forum List

Back