Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism...

So a Negro Marxist in the White House is OK with you patriotic, flag waving, rectal passages?

a Negro Marxist is preferable to the kind of SCUM you are.....there are many individuales over in the NAMBLA board who fit the description RECTAL PASSAGES....none here....YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BOARD........

And that's what it's all about.

You may as well just have written, "I'm stupid -- I can't defend Obama's policies, so I just label anyone who disagrees with them a racist."

Daveboy,

You are stupid and I don't have to write it down - anyone reading your outrageous comments knows you're stupid. You are also a hate filled closet racist. You make statements about Obama that should be attributed to the KKK. You disgust me as do your sick homosexual friends CornHole and Hairy Dristan. I am a man of God and will continue to pray for you but even I can't intercede with God when it comes to hatred.

go fuck yourself you lowlife sonofabitch......as more people here get to know what kind of slime you are......your days are numbered Cockaroach.......go to the NAMBLA board....

And that's what it's all about.

You may as well just have written, "I'm stupid -- I can't defend Obama's policies, so I just label anyone who disagrees with them a racist."

It's not about his policies or defending them!!! You ignorant fathead!!!
Look, dumbass. You hate conservatives. We all get that.

But your hatred of conservatives is proof of nothing but that you hate conservatives. You can't point to it as proof of any claim you make about us. Can you understand that?

No. I don't think you can.

Hi, you have received -202 reputation points from Dude.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fucking arrogant fuckwit [bold added]

Regards,
Dude[

As is usually the case with you, I thank you for your insight and depth of knowledge, but I am a bit unclear as to what a 'fuckwit' is and how it applies to OP. Can you explain?

...I am going to tell you a little story, There was a company called West Point Pepperell long ago, that was in the textile business for over 140 years in this nation. At one time they employed 10's of thousands of workers in the south and even in New england. During the late 1990's at the advent of NAFTA a bill I will remind you that was signed under a democrat and started by a republican , cheap foreign made textiles began to flood the market. West Point Pepperell could no longer compete and pay the wages as well as meet Govt. regulations, so eventually a once powerful company was broken up and its contents sold to pakistan where it is manufactured today. The point here is this, you cannot simply point the finger at one party and then utter the words "bad" all your fault without understanding that it both parties have at one time or the other led this nation down this road. Regardless of your feelings of the prior President he is no longer in power and the current one should be judged from the very day he has taken office and all indications are at least IMO when it comes to domestic matters there is little to distingush him from the last one save for an ability to spend a lot more.

I agree, I've been around enough to have seen a great deal. My wife's grandfather worked in textiles all his life in the Kensington sections of Philadelphia, once a booming area and now lower class or just down and out. The lines and people at the local Catholic hospice attest to that. Even in the seventies he still had work, thankfully today parts are being revived by the young, smartly moving back closer to the city so as to avoid the traffic and congestion of an American big city. I like Ike, but he sorta changed life with the interstate? But that is another topic.

The right thinks all is fine if you let business do as it pleases, but business is about profit and profit doesn't care about jobs. There is also this fantasy that the rich create jobs, again if you are rich why would you want to create jobs? To get richer? The left thinks that good programs make good results, also not always true, some are actually useless or harmful. But somewhere our grandkids will need to do something. MacDonalds, dcotors and lawyers may be secure but few others are with automation and outsourcing. That is why I support 'trying' to buy American so strongly and supporting places that pay fairly. We had our golden age from the end of ww2 to the eighties when greed replaced the golden rule.

"Human beings will be happier — not when they cure cancer or get to Mars or eliminate racial prejudice or flush Lake Erie — but when they find ways to inhabit primitive communities again. That’s my utopia." Kurt Vonnegut

Last edited:
Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism of the Obama administration

In order to gain a perspective on why someone could or would have the moral and political wherewithal to criticize the Obama Administration after just a year and a half of governance, it is essential that their ideas and values concerning the past eight years be consistent. To be consistent one must have engaged in the following:
You criticized and condemned the Bush administration for its lack of action on immigration.
You criticized the Bush administration for its neglect of the intelligence concerning 911.
You protested the loss of American life in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq.
You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.
You wrote your representatives to protest the illegal invasion of Iraq.
You condemned and protested the Bush administration for allowing Osama bin Laden to escape.
You criticized the Bush administration on their Medicare drug entitlement that gave drug companies free rein to rob the American tax payer.
You protested the lost of rights in America because of Homeland security and illegal wiretaps.
You railed against a deficit that grew and grew while Bush did nothing but advise shopping.
You discussed race and racial inequities during the Bush administration.
You did not whine about taxes as you drove America's roads and bridges and took advantage of a technologically advanced society.
You ride a bike or take public transportation to help keep America green.
You live in a home that is not part of suburban sprawl and is close to work and transportation so our monies do not only go to foreign nations.
You wrote corporations and congress concerning the outsourcing of American jobs.
You paid your taxes fairly.
You tip your fellow Americans well and support an increase in wages for the lowest 20% of workers in America.
You support stores that support American wages with benefits and fair pay: Costco, Starbucks.
You buy American products: cars, tools etc. and write the business when their products are not made here.
You do not shop in Walmart or other businesses that do not support a fair wage.

If you voted Bush / Cheney whose reduced taxes to the wealthy created enormous deficits, a financial bubble of epic portion, and wasted trillions on war, then you cannot criticize Obama as you are part of the current problems. If you voted for Bush / Cheney the second time around you need your head examined as soon as possible.

If you are not without sin concerning the above, feel free to criticize the Obama administration. As the priests would intone after confession, if you did sin, please now shut up, try to practice the golden rule, oh and buy American.

And most of all, if you did not do most of the above then you are simply a hypocrite.

damn theres so many holes in this threadit's hard to decide where to begin.
You criticized and condemned the Bush administration for its lack of action on immigration.
Bush tried to get immigratioon reform passed and you see where that got him.FAIL He tried to give the liberals what they wanted Fail

You criticized the Bush administration for its neglect of the intelligence concerning 911.

Using the standards of Bush bashers 9/11 is all Clintons

You protested the loss of American life in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq. You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.

Did you protest Clinton for not pulling out of Middle East when he was president?

You condemned and protested the Bush administration for allowing Osama bin Laden to escape.

Killing or Capturing Osama bin Laden isn't our goal as paraphrased by obama

If you are not without sin concerning the above, feel free to criticize the Obama administration. As the priests would intone after confession, if you did sin, please now shut up, try to practice the golden rule, oh and buy American.

You bet your ass I will I'll critize him if he continues to act like marxs second coming.

Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism of the Obama administration

In order to gain a perspective on why someone could or would have the moral and political wherewithal to criticize the Obama Administration after just a year and a half of governance, it is essential that their ideas and values concerning the past eight years be consistent. To be consistent one must have engaged in the following:

You protested the loss of American life in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq.
You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.
You criticized the Bush administration on their Medicare drug entitlement that gave drug companies free rein to rob the American tax payer.
You protested the lost of rights in America because of Homeland security and illegal wiretaps.
You railed against a deficit that grew and grew while Bush did nothing but advise shopping.
You discussed race and racial inequities during the Bush administration.
You did not whine about taxes as you drove America's roads and bridges and took advantage of a technologically advanced society.
You ride a bike or take public transportation to help keep America green.
You live in a home that is not part of suburban sprawl and is close to work and transportation so our monies do not only go to foreign nations.
You wrote corporations and congress concerning the outsourcing of American jobs.
You paid your taxes fairly.
You tip your fellow Americans well and support an increase in wages for the lowest 20% of workers in America.
You support stores that support American wages with benefits and fair pay: Costco, Starbucks.
You buy American products: cars, tools etc. and write the business when their products are not made here.
You do not shop in Walmart or other businesses that do not support a fair wage.

If you voted Bush / Cheney whose reduced taxes to the wealthy created enormous deficits, a financial bubble of epic portion, and wasted trillions on war, then you cannot criticize Obama as you are part of the current problems. If you voted for Bush / Cheney the second time around you need your head examined as soon as possible.

And most of all, if you did not do most of the above then you are simply a hypocrite.

Let's just simplify this point:

It's obvious that most Conservative criticism of the Obama administration is based on an atrocious double standard.

Most Conservatives are judge the Obama administration based on underlying motives that range from outrage over having a black President to just plain outrage over their prefered party having lost power.

As such, Conservative criticism of the Obama administration is absolutely disingenuine.

Though Conservatives may complain that Liberals were the same way towards Bush. In fact, Liberals were pretty quiet during Bush's first year or two in office, and only after Bsh proved to be a complete catastrophe did Liberal momentum against Bush build.

But, when Conservative prejudice against Obama and Liberalism becomes so outrageous, that Conservatives start to blatantly deny reality, Conservativism becomes laughable.

At this point the continued denial of Obama's having been born in Hawaii, despite the publication of absolute proof, and the continued denail of the existence of global warming and it's relation to carbon admissions, also despite absolute proof, shows that many Conservatives are living in a fantasy land.

We'd as soon consider the opinions of diagnosed psychotics.

It's obvious that most Conservative criticism of the Obama administration is based on an atrocious double standard.

Well said.

=====================

Bigrebnc1775, you need a few links that backup your words. My view is a bit different, take only immigration and the way it was bounced all over the place.

"Attempts to overhaul the U.S. immigration system have failed previously, most recently in 2007 when Republicans torpedoed reforms pushed by George W. Bush, then the Republican president." Obama warns U.S. not to demagogue immigration | Reuters

Comment:
fucking arrogant fuckwit [bold added]

Regards,
Dude[

As is usually the case with you, I thank you for your insight and depth of knowledge, but I am a bit unclear as to what a 'fuckwit' is and how it applies to OP. Can you explain?
If your OP was based upon any kind of insight, rather than the standard leftist self-righteous, arrogant condescension, you might have some kind of point.

But it wasn't so you don't.

BTW, I reconsidered and deleted that, you wimp....But since that wasn't good enough for ya......

Most Conservatives are judge the Obama administration based on underlying motives that range from outrage over having a black President to just plain outrage over their prefered party having lost power.

As such, Conservative criticism of the Obama administration is absolutely disingenuine.

Though Conservatives may complain that Liberals were the same way towards Bush. In fact, Liberals were pretty quiet during Bush's first year or two in office, and only after Bsh proved to be a complete catastrophe did Liberal momentum against Bush build.

But, when Conservative prejudice against Obama and Liberalism becomes so outrageous, that Conservatives start to blatantly deny reality, Conservativism becomes laughable.

At this point the continued denial of Obama's having been born in Hawaii, despite the publication of absolute proof, and the continued denail of the existence of global warming and it's relation to carbon admissions, also despite absolute proof, shows that many Conservatives are living in a fantasy land.

We'd as soon consider the opinions of diagnosed psychotics.
Ahhh...Just couldn't resist playing the old race card, yet again, could ya?

Liberals were "pretty quiet" during the first year or two in office?!?!?!?!?

What planet have you been living on? :lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
poor little whining libturds, you asswipes bitched about Bush for ten solid years, you can't take it? then don't dish it.. otherwise Kerry on and we shall MOCK you..

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: "we will we will mock you! we will we will mock you" :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

lol.. so sad... poor widdle wiwwow...

you nutbars are still blaming clinton for everything. :cuckoo:

Excuse me?

When Clinton operatives pulled all the W's off typewriters and trashed the Whitehouse press office, Bush cleaned it up and tried keeping it out of the news.

He was SO determined not to trash the previous admin, he frustrated many on the Republican side.

Bush was all about the "new tone." Any of you mindless Obama bots remember that?

Of course you don't. You probably are still in high school and were in kindergarten when Bush instituted that.

But to complain Bush blamed Clinton in the light of how Obama STILL blames Bush for Obama's failed policies?????????

Do you realize how laughably hypocritical that is?

Of course you don't. That would take a political insight that comes with age and experience.

It's like listening to your middle schooler tell you what life is really all about.

You listen, smile and then say "you'll learn!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to the logic of this thread:

Me:"Well, I'm divorcing my wife."
You: "Why?"
Me: "Because the bitch is cheating on me with 10 men."
You: "Yeah, but your last wife cheated on you with 2 men, so you're not being very fair."
Me: "You're right what was I thinking, I love her after all."

To my beer drinking buddy later that night....

Me: "I thought she'd be a good one, but she cheated on me. With 10 men."
Friend: "But dude, she's your wife. You gotta be loyal."

Me: "I was...or am...or, I don't know. At first, I really loved her."
Friend: "I just don't think you're being fair. After all, shes a different race than you, so obviously you wanted a divorce is racist."

Me: "Huh? I married her. I'm not racist. I want a divorce because she cheated on me with 10 other men after vowing to be good to me."
Friend: "Well, racist or not, you're just not being fair."

Me: "Unfair? But she cheats on me....with 10 men."
Friend: "Yeah, but the wife you had before her cheated on you also, with 2 men."

Me: "Um...just because me ex wife also did me wrong doesn't mean I shouldn't hold my current wife accountable for also doing me wrong!"
Friend: "You're obviously just racist against her."

(Apply that logic to the liberals mindset of Obama critics. Perfect analogy for their imperfect logic. Vote Not Obama 2012)

The Biggest Requirement is to be a Leftwing Moonbat who believes in a Nanny State and absolves Big Government Twoo Believers from any responsibility whatsoever for their words and actions.

"Hmmm........on one hand, my current wife cheated on me 157 times with 10 different men..........but on the other hand, the wife before my current one also cheated on me, 10 times with 2 different men...........so to be fair, I can't criticize my current wife for behaving like my previous one did."

^^The logic of why Obama supporters say we can't criticize him because Bush was also bad. Makes perfect sense.

Comment:
You\'re still self-righteous arrogant douchebag.

Regards,
Dude

Wow, do you moderators have special powers when it comes to being intolerant assholes?

Comment:

Regards,
Dude

Wow, do you moderators have special powers when it comes to being intolerant assholes?
Yeah, he's pretty intolerant. Not at all like the shining beacon of tolerance and acceptance displayed in the OP.

Comment:

Regards,
Dude

What? You thought Democrats had a monopoly on that?

Comment:

Regards,
Dude

Like I said...I rethought and recanted my first neg, but you're whining about it made me change my mind.

Sniveling wimp.

P.S...your OP is still the absolute height of intolerant, insolent, pious rectitude, pal.

"Criticizing Obama = Racism"

fail (fl)
v. failed, fail·ing, fails
v.intr.
1. To prove deficient or lacking; perform ineffectively or inadequately: failed to fulfill their promises; failed in their attempt to reach the summit.
2. To be unsuccessful: an experiment that failed.
3. To receive an academic grade below the acceptable minimum.
4. To prove insufficient in quantity or duration; give out: The water supply failed during the drought.
5. To decline, as in strength or effectiveness: The light began to fail.
6. To cease functioning properly: The engine failed.
7. To give way or be made otherwise useless as a result of excessive strain: The rusted girders failed and caused the bridge to collapse.
8. To become bankrupt or insolvent: Their business failed during the last recession.
v.tr.
1. To disappoint or prove undependable to: Our sentries failed us.
2. To abandon; forsake: His strength failed him.
3. To omit to perform (an expected duty, for example): "We must . . . hold . . . those horrors up to the light of justice. Otherwise we would fail our inescapable obligation to the victims of Nazism: to remember" (Anthony Lewis).
4. To leave undone; neglect: failed to wash the dishes.
a. To receive an academic grade below the acceptable minimum in (a course, for example): failed algebra twice.
b. To give such a grade of failure to (a student): failed me in algebra.
n.
1. Failure to deliver securities to a purchaser within a specified time.
2. Failure to receive the proceeds of a transaction, as in the sale of stock or securities, by a specified date.

Forum List

Back