Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism...

Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism of the Obama administration

In order to gain a perspective on why someone could or would have the moral and political wherewithal to criticize the Obama Administration after just a year and a half of governance, it is essential that their ideas and values concerning the past eight years be consistent. To be consistent one must have engaged in the following:

You criticized and condemned the Bush administration for its lack of action on immigration.
You criticized the Bush administration for its neglect of the intelligence concerning 911.
You protested the loss of American life in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq.
You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.
You wrote your representatives to protest the illegal invasion of Iraq.
You condemned and protested the Bush administration for allowing Osama bin Laden to escape.
You criticized the Bush administration on their Medicare drug entitlement that gave drug companies free rein to rob the American tax payer.
You protested the lost of rights in America because of Homeland security and illegal wiretaps.
You railed against a deficit that grew and grew while Bush did nothing but advise shopping.
You discussed race and racial inequities during the Bush administration.
You did not whine about taxes as you drove America's roads and bridges and took advantage of a technologically advanced society.
You ride a bike or take public transportation to help keep America green.
You live in a home that is not part of suburban sprawl and is close to work and transportation so our monies do not only go to foreign nations.
You wrote corporations and congress concerning the outsourcing of American jobs.
You paid your taxes fairly.
You tip your fellow Americans well and support an increase in wages for the lowest 20% of workers in America.
You support stores that support American wages with benefits and fair pay: Costco, Starbucks.
You buy American products: cars, tools etc. and write the business when their products are not made here.
You do not shop in Walmart or other businesses that do not support a fair wage.

If you voted Bush / Cheney whose reduced taxes to the wealthy created enormous deficits, a financial bubble of epic portion, and wasted trillions on war, then you cannot criticize Obama as you are part of the current problems. If you voted for Bush / Cheney the second time around you need your head examined as soon as possible.

If you are not without sin concerning the above, feel free to criticize the Obama administration. As the priests would intone after confession, if you did sin, please now shut up, try to practice the golden rule, oh and buy American.

And most of all, if you did not do most of the above then you are simply a hypocrite.
funny-pictures-cat-hates-your-voice.jpg

But mommie! All the other kids jumped into the plastic shredder too!

Hi, you have received -202 reputation points from Dude.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re still self-righteous arrogant douchebag.

Regards,
Dude

Wow, do you moderators have special powers when it comes to being intolerant assholes?

As a progressive you should be more tolerant of others right? If you want to turn the other cheek, I can rep you too.

Hi, you have received -202 reputation points from Dude.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re still self-righteous arrogant douchebag.

Regards,
Dude

Wow, do you moderators have special powers when it comes to being intolerant assholes?

As a progressive you should be more tolerant of others right? If you want to turn the other cheek, I can rep you too.
Save it, Saves... they don't acknowledge anything but their own double standard as legitimate.

Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism of the Obama administration

In order to gain a perspective on why someone could or would have the moral and political wherewithal to criticize the Obama Administration after just a year and a half of governance, it is essential that their ideas and values concerning the past eight years be consistent. To be consistent one must have engaged in the following:

You criticized and condemned the Bush administration for its lack of action on immigration.
You criticized the Bush administration for its neglect of the intelligence concerning 911.
You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.
You condemned and protested the Bush administration for allowing Osama bin Laden to escape.
You criticized the Bush administration on their Medicare drug entitlement that gave drug companies free rein to rob the American tax payer.
You protested the lost of rights in America because of Homeland security and illegal wiretaps.
You railed against a deficit that grew and grew while Bush did nothing but advise shopping.
You did not whine about taxes as you drove America's roads and bridges and took advantage of a technologically advanced society.
You live in a home that is not part of suburban sprawl and is close to work and transportation so our monies do not only go to foreign nations.
You wrote corporations and congress concerning the outsourcing of American jobs.
You tip your fellow Americans well and support an increase in wages for the lowest 20% of workers in America.
You support stores that support American wages with benefits and fair pay: Costco, Starbucks.
You buy American products: cars, tools etc. and write the business when their products are not made here.

If you voted Bush / Cheney whose reduced taxes to the wealthy created enormous deficits, a financial bubble of epic portion, and wasted trillions on war, then you cannot criticize Obama as you are part of the current problems. If you voted for Bush / Cheney the second time around you need your head examined as soon as possible.

If you are not without sin concerning the above, feel free to criticize the Obama administration. As the priests would intone after confession, if you did sin, please now shut up, try to practice the golden rule, oh and buy American.

And most of all, if you did not do most of the above then you are simply a hypocrite.

Just wondering why you feel that you somehow have the right to decide how the rest of us should feel about the Bush years or any other issue? Did someone make you the judge of what the "correct" opinion is?

Just wondering why you feel that you somehow have the right to decide how the rest of us should feel about the Bush years or any other issue? Did someone make you the judge of what the "correct" opinion is?

Look, that Democrat have operatives that work on boards and blogs is no secret.

It becomes obvious when the "word" goes out from the Democrat leadership and all of a sudden IN UNISON the same crap shows up on blogs, boards, and chat rooms.

An old hand like me, learned to recognize it, a long time ago. ;)

The word has gone out to make the 2010 about Bush. They are going to try the blame the last two years on Bush. They want voters to believe the last four years of Democrat control of Congress, and the resulting EXTREMELY BAD POLICY, is really Bush's fault.

It's pathetic and it reminds me of Democrats doing the exact same thing in 1994, when they tried to make that election about Reagan.

I remember Rush Limbaugh on tv laughing about the pathetic nature of such a strategy.

"You want to make this election about Reagan? Come on! Come on!"

And Democrats did, and we know the results. They LOST BIG TIME.

Never let it be said that Democrats ever learn from their mistakes. They don't. That would take the humility that they ever MADE a mistake-EVER. Liberal egos won't permit that one.

So, they are trying the strategy again--only this time with Bush.

That's part of what the op is about, make no mistake.

;)

Mr Obama is trying to correct the problems created by the Bush administration - unemployment, bank failures, illegal war, etc etc. Pray tell my children but give him time. God will help him, I know it.

There is already an ad for for a democrat trying to get his party's nomination for Governor of MN playing around here and the whole thing is about Bush's No child left behind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxfoQC2Gd-0]YouTube - ‪No Child Left Behind Ad‬‎[/ame]

This Bush obsession by the dems is going to end up bitting them in the ass. Just look at Entenza's poll numbers....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Minnesota Governor - Democratic Primary

Mr Obama is trying to correct the problems created by the Bush administration - unemployment, bank failures, illegal war, etc etc. Pray tell my children but give him time. God will help him, I know it.

why did you never correct your problem?......do you realise the lives you ruined?.....

There is already an ad for for a democrat trying to get his party's nomination for Governor of MN playing around here and the whole thing is about Bush's No child left behind.

YouTube - ‪No Child Left Behind Ad‬‎

This Bush obsession by the dems is going to end up bitting them in the ass. Just look at Entenza's poll numbers....

Yeah, Matt Intenza is spending a LOT of big money from his out of state sources to SHRED Tom Emmers in the Twin Cities. Basically calling Sara Palin, W and others, lunatics and lumping Tom Emmers in with them. I mean some of the worst smear ads I've heard for a PRIMARY CANDIDATE that hasn't even won the nomination yet.

I think we're seeing the new trick come 2012 though. The party putting the kibosh on intra party attacks and instead just start attacking across the aisle out of the gate so that damage sticks past the primary. Effective dirty trick.

He's a liberal and under the delusion he is morally, ethically, intellectually, biologically, functionally, musically, culturally, culinarily, politically, morally, athletically, structurally, gravitationally, environmentally, grammatically, mathematically, ecumenically, systemically, artistically, efficiently, photogenically, psychologically, mystically, medically....

...better than you...

relatively speaking of course.

Yukon. said:
Big Fish,

Pray tell my son but are you coloured by chance ?

I'm not your son and get your hand off my thigh, perv.

And yes... I have A colour. Does it disturb you that I do? Does that in some way change the discussion?

You are confused from the word go son. Jesus actually was far from liberal. He believed there was only one God. He believed in keeping the laws of God strictly. Observed religious holidays. Would not have been advocating abortion, gay marriage of a host of other liberal causes.

The Bush adminstartion did not vote in Congress. Most of this lame stuff was generated in the Democratic Congress cesspool.

What problems?

Oh let me think!

Under 5/6% unemployment? Is Obama trying to fix that with 10+% unemploment or something?

How you liberals think that still works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - ‪No Child Left Behind Ad‬‎

Liberal Democrats did the same thing back in 1994. Tried to raise the "specter" of going back to the Reagan era if we threw out the Dems and elected Republicans.

Yeah, that worked well.

Now they are trying to the same thing with Bush. The only problem is, just like in 1994, they ARE COMPLETELY DIVORCED FROM REALITY!

They so hated Reagan, and were so obsessed with that hatred they thought the rest of the country was. Wrong! The plan backfired and Republicans took the day.

Now, again, they are still so obsessed with Bush Derangement Syndrome, they think the rest of the country has it, and running against the "boogyman" Bush will get them re-elected.

It's kind of hard to run against a guy who hardly went past 6% unemployment EVER, when you're numbers are at 10%.

It's another example of how divorced from reality they are, and that reality is going to bite them in November. ;)

Forum List

Back