Republicans vs. Republicans...

TEXAS SHORTHORN DROOLS: "Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections."

:rolleyes:

..apparently, it's axiomatic that these stinking republicrats are justified in INSPECTING THE FUCKING WORLD..

..HOW ABOUT IF SOME FOREIGNERS DEMANDED TO INSPECT "THE U.S. WEAPONS PROGRAM?!?"

...i sense you stooopid republicrat trailer-trash teevee junkies would scream bloody murder.. ;)

...stfu, republicrats..

...the rest of you, have a nice night!..

But the devil is IN the details. Some Republicans are staunch Conservatives that bear the (R)...And the rest are Repubicans that should bear a (D), or worse by their names.

And isn't it telling that our Liberal Staist compadres can TELL the difference?

*Astounding* this is... ;)

BTW it's Statist....just a friendly reminder.

Also, it is grammatically incorrect to cap words that aren't proper nouns in the middle of sentence...just a friendly reminder....

"Sweetie, You do realize that we are the USA and above all of the rest of the world don't you?"

....why can't the world see this?..can't they see we are superior beings?...jerry springer..budweiser...fox news..we're number one!.. ;)

"Sweetie, You do realize that we are the USA and above all of the rest of the world don't you?"

....why can't the world see this?..can't they see we are superior beings?...jerry springer..budweiser...fox news..we're number one!.. ;)

they will understand when Fox goes worldwide. Just wait.

...oh goody!...'conservative republican good/better, liberal democrat bad/worse' in 300 languages!.. :rolleyes:

But the devil is IN the details. Some Republicans are staunch Conservatives that bear the (R)...And the rest are Repubicans that should bear a (D), or worse by their names.

And isn't it telling that our Liberal Staist compadres can TELL the difference?

*Astounding* this is... ;)

BTW it's Statist....just a friendly reminder.

Also, it is grammatically incorrect to cap words that aren't proper nouns in the middle of sentence...just a friendly reminder....

Whatever. The point was MADE and *YOU* responded. My point made regardless of the grammer police.

YOU lose.

Isnt' it interesting how when Republicans speak out against the administration, they are loony toons...but when they speak out against each other they suddenly gain credibility?

If I really want to know the answer to this, I will turn on Beck.

TEXAS SHORTHORN DROOLS: "Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections."

..apparently, it's axiomatic that these stinking republicrats are justified in INSPECTING THE FUCKING WORLD..

..HOW ABOUT IF SOME FOREIGNERS DEMANDED TO INSPECT "THE U.S. WEAPONS PROGRAM?!?"

...i sense you stooopid republicrat trailer-trash teevee junkies would scream bloody murder.. ;)

...stfu, republicrats..

...the rest of you, have a nice night!..

Have we signed an agreement that I don't know about allowing them to?

"Have we signed an agreement that I don't know about allowing them to?"

...have we had a gun pointed at our heads forcing us to sign an 'agreement?'

..maybe ?you republicrat cretins ought to quit playing world-wide bully boy..mind your fucking business for once.. ;)

Do you think McCain has shot himself in the foot over the illegals issue? Must be lots of Latino symapthetic votes in AZ.

"Have we signed an agreement that I don't know about allowing them to?"

...have we had a gun pointed at our heads forcing us to sign an 'agreement?'

..maybe ?you republicrat cretins ought to quit playing world-wide bully boy..mind your fucking business for once.. ;)

Not sure how defending other people is bullying them. Attacking our allies is our business.

Do you think McCain has shot himself in the foot over the illegals issue? Must be lots of Latino symapthetic votes in AZ.
I wonder if support for illeagals helps gain a latino vote.

That implies that latinos are racist and view their race ahead of their country and would only support people who think teh same.

"Not sure how defending other people is bullying them."

...you weren't 'defending other people,' you stooooopid glen beck republican suck-hole!..you were trying to steal their oil, you willful ignoramus..

"Not sure how defending other people is bullying them."

...you weren't 'defending other people,' you stooooopid glen beck republican suck-hole!..you were trying to steal their oil, you willful ignoramus..

I am sure the people of Kuwait think differently and are currently happy that they aren't governed by Saddam Hussein.

And if you want to actually have productive discussions it helps if you talk like an adult instead of a 4 year old.

Forum List

Back