Republicans vs. Republicans...

"I am sure the people of Kuwait think differently and are currently happy that they aren't governed by Saddam Hussein."

:rolleyes:

..AGAIN, you phony republiclown cheerleader, you don't give a flying fuck about 'the people of kuwait'...you want the oil..

(apparently this stooopid republican fuck is unaware of the story of the US-supported puppet, saddam?!)

..STFU, REPUBLICRATS..WE KNOW WHAT YOU 'THINK'..WE GET FOX NEWS TOO!.. ;)

"I am sure the people of Kuwait think differently and are currently happy that they aren't governed by Saddam Hussein."

..AGAIN, you phony republiclown cheerleader, you don't give a flying fuck about 'the people of kuwait'...you want the oil..

(apparently this stooopid republican fuck is unaware of the story of the US-supported puppet, saddam?!)

..STFU, REPUBLICRATS..WE KNOW WHAT YOU 'THINK'..WE GET FOX NEWS TOO!.. ;)

Actually, I do care about the people of Kuwait. I care about all people. I just don't outsource my charity to other people.

Simply said, Saddam would be alive and could be ruling Iraq right now if he hadn't invaded Kuwait or if he complied with the Cease Fire Agreement. He didn't keep his word so we had to keep ours.

Why do rightwingers watch Fox?

Why do leftwingers watch shit?

I don't know about leftwingers, but I'm pretty sure many moderates watch Fox, simply to see the T's & A's of their broad casters and hear the latest hysteria ("the sky is falling") from the far right.
So to watch Fox news, or listen to Limbaugh or Hannity, et al of the radio fringe, one learns what the far right sheep will be thinkin...er...talking about on this message board for the next day or two.

AVATARD SNIVELS: "Actually, I do care about the people of Kuwait. I care about all people. I just don't outsource my charity to other people."

...well isn't that noble of you!.. :rolleyes:

...look dummy, i don't give a crap what YOU do with YOUR life, money, etc..

...if YOU want to trounce around the planet bringing 'justice' :rolleyes: to all, etc....GO FOR IT!!...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ARSE ON THE WAY OUT..

...if YOU want to form or join some HONESTLY VOLUNTARY 'american foreign legion' for fame, glory, redemption, whatever,...GO FOR IT!!

...I AM MERELY POINTING OUT TO YOU GODDAMNED FOOL REPUBLICRATS THAT IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO FINANCE THIS MOTHERF@CKING WARMONGERING, ETC. ABOMINATIONS GALORE, FROM THE US TREASURY.. (not that you brain-laundered republicrats even know what 'a dollar' is)

...and 'the founding fathers' you stooooopid glen beck peckerheads pretend to admire didn't want it financed from the us treasury either..

...stfu republicrats..anyone with a radio or teevee knows what you pecksniffs 'think'.. ;)

..the rest of you, have a good day!.. ;)

Last edited:
Isnt' it interesting how when Republicans speak out against the administration, they are loony toons...but when they speak out against each other they suddenly gain credibility?

I can remember a lot of fellow Republicans citing Clinton, Kerry, Clinton and several other dems to support invading iraq.

You seem to be confusing:

1) Conveniently giving credibility to them

with

2) pointing your hypocrisy for refusing to hold them accountable for their part in it.

Again, convenient...

Do you have any idea how many times I've called out the fuxxing sell out Dems for claiming to support our troops yet have no problem sending them to optional wars and continue funding occupations? Why do you think I named our Prez Obushama? Why do you make such blatantly false accusations?

Is that a question or a statement...or are you not sure what you think?

Sorry boneheads...had nothing to do with it turning to crap...

but it had EVERYTHING to do with the bullshit blame game that you dems are so eager to play and never accept any responsibility for the votes that were cast by dem reps in favor of the action.

I don't see how it has anything to do with this thread though...

Still interested to know how the value of a republican's opinion suddenly changes when it seems to support the thought processes of the left.

I place blame where it is deserved.
Bush was the cheerleader for the invasion of Iraq.
He clearly did not want to wait till the inspectors did their thing.
Virtually all of the republicans in congress supported it.
Many of the dems did as well.
See I blame both parties and have not nor will ever vote for anyone who voted for it.

I NEVER supported it.
Clear enough even for you?

Welllllll...it's clear that you're willing to blame dems after you've been called out, but I have a bit of a problem with this part...

Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections. There had already been several during the 90's...you see, Bush is a DOER...not a WAITER. He was sick and tired of pussyfooting around with this maniac and had had enough of the bullshit. So he, unlike his predecessor, took action and went in to get rid of him and to try and locate what had apparently already been removed over the years of obstructing and destracting inspectors.

Bush did what should have been done long before he got to the White House. But apparently nobody had the balls back then.

Absolute insanity.

Isnt' it interesting how when Republicans speak out against the administration, they are loony toons...but when they speak out against each other they suddenly gain credibility?

Some republicans need to be put in the back of the bus in this party. Their progressive ways have been to much and destroyed the republican majority we held. I personally would like to see more republicans like Ron Paul or Gov. Palin be moved to the front but that will take a lot of work. I believe that we need to become true liberals in the sense that it was in the 19th centurty. Remember Reagan was a liberal of the genuine kind that believed in limited government, free enterprise, and freedom. He had to leave because of what was happenning to the democratic party.

Last edited:

If I really want to know the answer to this, I will turn on Beck.

Somehow I get the feeling that you really don't want to know...but tune in if you can't fight the urge anymore...one excuse is as good as the next.

Addiction sucks don't it?

I place blame where it is deserved.
Virtually all of the republicans in congress supported it.
Many of the dems did as well.
See I blame both parties and have not nor will ever vote for anyone who voted for it.

I NEVER supported it.
Clear enough even for you?

Welllllll...it's clear that you're willing to blame dems after you've been called out, but I have a bit of a problem with this part...

Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections. There had already been several during the 90's...you see, Bush is a DOER...not a WAITER. He was sick and tired of pussyfooting around with this maniac and had had enough of the bullshit. So he, unlike his predecessor, took action and went in to get rid of him and to try and locate what had apparently already been removed over the years of obstructing and destracting inspectors.

Bush did what should have been done long before he got to the White House. But apparently nobody had the balls back then.

Absolute insanity.

Great arguement.

"Have we signed an agreement that I don't know about allowing them to?"

...have we had a gun pointed at our heads forcing us to sign an 'agreement?'

..maybe ?you republicrat cretins ought to quit playing world-wide bully boy..mind your fucking business for once.. ;)

international terrorism IS our fucking business you moron! Why would inspections need to be leveed against a nation that has no link to international terrorism, evidence of gassing it's own people, or a dictator with ties to multiple terrorist organizations?

Has the US ever given anyone a reason to view them as a terrorist nation?

TXSHORTHORN ADMITS: "international terrorism IS our fucking business you moron!"

...(it looks like this stooooopid republicrat fuck has finally stumbled upon the truth!!) ;)

United States and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The states in which the U.S. has allegedly conducted or supported terror operations include the Phillipines, Cuba, Chile, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Nicaragua, and Vietnam, along with its historic internal operations against Native Americans. Falk, Walzer, Howard Zinn, and Tony Coady see the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during World War II as state terrorism......In October 2001, Arno Mayer, an Emeritus Professor of History at Princeton University, charged that "since 1947 America has been the chief and pioneering perpetrator of 'preemptive' state terror, exclusively in the Third World and therefore widely dissembled."[14] Noam Chomsky also argued that "Washington is the center of global state terrorism and has been for years."[15] Chomsky has charged that the tactics used by agents of the U.S. government and their proxies in their execution of U.S. foreign policy—in such countries as Nicaragua—are a form of terrorism and that the U.S is "a leading terrorist state."[16]

After President George W. Bush began using the term "War on Terrorism", Chomsky stated in an interview:"The U.S. is officially committed to what is called "low-intensity warfare"... If you read the definition of low-intensity conflict in army manuals and compare it with official definitions of "terrorism" in army manuals, or the U.S. Code, you find they're almost the same."[16][17]

In 1985 the historian Henry Steele Commager wrote that "Americans, too, must confess their own terrorism against those they feared or hated or regarded as "lesser breeds.""[2] Commager cited instances spanning several centuries - the 1637 massacre of the Pequot, the 1864 Sand Creek massacre, the Philippine–American War (1899-1902), and the 1968 My Lai massacre.[2]

pot-kettle-black.jpg

..maybe ?you republicrat cretins ought to quit playing world-wide bully boy..mind your fucking business for once.. ;)

international terrorism IS our fucking business you moron! Why would inspections need to be leveed against a nation that has no link to international terrorism, evidence of gassing it's own people, or a dictator with ties to multiple terrorist organizations?

Interesting how the USA took an official no comment approach when Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran.

Absolute insanity.

Great arguement.

Absolute whining. Anyone who still tries to justify the invasion and occupation based on wmd is insane so yes it is a great argument.

But the devil is IN the details. Some Republicans are staunch Conservatives that bear the (R)...And the rest are Repubicans that should bear a (D), or worse by their names.

And isn't it telling that our Liberal Staist compadres can TELL the difference?

*Astounding* this is... ;)

When you control only 40% of Congress it is always a good idea to limit the scope of your party

Keep up the good work Republicans

Interesting how the USA took an official no comment approach when Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran.

Even more interesting how the Bush admin removed the iraqi government and laws but maintained certain iraqi laws to ensure saddam would get executed before he could be put on trial for it.

Even more interesting how the Bush admin removed the iraqi government and laws but maintained certain iraqi laws to ensure saddam would get executed before he could be put on trial for it.

You have so much to learn.

As a lifelong Republican; over 30 years; I can honestly state that the GOP reminds me of the Democratic Party of the late 60's and early 70's, it has drifted left with the former Democratic neo /social cons and their off spring and now are out in the wilderness feuding with other conservatives ; more traditional "Goldwater" type conservatives,I wish they'd just go back to the Democratic Party, fuck them up and perhaps more liberty /constitutional minded voters would replace their sorry asses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back