Republicans vs. Republicans...

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
Isnt' it interesting how when Republicans speak out against the administration, they are loony toons...but when they speak out against each other they suddenly gain credibility?

Isnt' it interesting how when Republicans speak out against the administration, they are loony toons...but when they speak out against each other they suddenly gain credibility?

I can remember a lot of fellow Republicans citing Clinton, Kerry, Clinton and several other dems to support invading iraq.

I can remember a lot of fellow Republicans citing Clinton, Kerry, Clinton and several other dems to support invading iraq.

Yeah especially after it turned to crap.
I think Txlonghorn still does that?

Is that a question or a statement...or are you not sure what you think?

Sorry boneheads...had nothing to do with it turning to crap...

but it had EVERYTHING to do with the bullshit blame game that you dems are so eager to play and never accept any responsibility for the votes that were cast by dem reps in favor of the action.

I don't see how it has anything to do with this thread though...

Still interested to know how the value of a republican's opinion suddenly changes when it seems to support the thought processes of the left.

Yep if a Republican favors something the left claims as their own they are right and just. I'm sure Jeb Bush is suddenly a Left winger hero. But it doesn't matter one bit. I bet there are Dems who disagree with the kool aide too; they just don't have the intestinal fortitude to admit it.

But the devil is IN the details. Some Republicans are staunch Conservatives that bear the (R)...And the rest are Repubicans that should bear a (D), or worse by their names.

And isn't it telling that our Liberal Staist compadres can TELL the difference?

*Astounding* this is... ;)

but it had EVERYTHING to do with the bullshit blame game that you dems are so eager to play and never accept any responsibility for the votes that were cast by dem reps in favor of the action.

Still interested to know how the value of a republican's opinion suddenly changes when it seems to support the thought processes of the left.

I place blame where it is deserved.
Bush was the cheerleader for the invasion of Iraq.
He clearly did not want to wait till the inspectors did their thing.
Virtually all of the republicans in congress supported it.
Many of the dems did as well.
See I blame both parties and have not nor will ever vote for anyone who voted for it.

I NEVER supported it.
Clear enough even for you?

Why is it interesting? It's normal that if somebody agrees with your own world view then their credibility would increase...

Nothing unusual about it at all....

You seem to be confusing:

1) Conveniently giving credibility to them

with

2) pointing your hypocrisy for refusing to hold them accountable for their part in it.

Again, convenient...

I place blame where it is deserved.
Virtually all of the republicans in congress supported it.
Many of the dems did as well.
See I blame both parties and have not nor will ever vote for anyone who voted for it.

I NEVER supported it.
Clear enough even for you?

Welllllll...it's clear that you're willing to blame dems after you've been called out, but I have a bit of a problem with this part...

Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections. There had already been several during the 90's...you see, Bush is a DOER...not a WAITER. He was sick and tired of pussyfooting around with this maniac and had had enough of the bullshit. So he, unlike his predecessor, took action and went in to get rid of him and to try and locate what had apparently already been removed over the years of obstructing and destracting inspectors.

Bush did what should have been done long before he got to the White House. But apparently nobody had the balls back then.

How wrong you are. I could care less about Republican's speaking out against President Obama. Hell, I do it at times. However, what I do loathe is when they pull facts out of their ass..And cater to crazy conspiracy theories.

Why is it interesting? It's normal that if somebody agrees with your own world view then their credibility would increase...

Nothing unusual about it at all....

Yep. And then idiots like *YOU* parrot it as GOSPEL.

Nothing unusual of this at all.

Just exactly how many more times were we supposed to wait for more inspections. There had already been several during the 90's...you see, Bush is a DOER...not a WAITER. He was sick and tired of pussyfooting around with this maniac and had had enough of the bullshit. So he, unlike his predecessor, took action and went in to get rid of him and to try and locate what had apparently already been removed over the years of obstructing and destracting inspectors.

Bush did what should have been done long before he got to the White House. But apparently nobody had the balls back then.

No, Bush was a warmonger who tried to connect 9-11 to Iraq and failed miserably, but went ahead anyway. Let me ask you this: If 9-11 hadn't occurred, do you think the US would have invaded Iraq? I say no...

Yep. And then idiots like *YOU* parrot it as GOSPEL.

Nothing unusual of this at all.

What am I parroting? You still pissed that I kicked your arse on the "What does the US stand for?" thread ain't ya...

Oh, well....expected as much from a moronic 'patriot' like yourself....If you had a brain you'd be dangerous....

You know? *REMARKABLY*? They DID just that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87cZ3Og6ts&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Democrats on Iraq's WMD[/ame]

Gee...Want some SALT? Tabasco with your shoe leather? Condiments we can supply upon request...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back