Republicans think if you repeat an accusation enough times, it becomes real.

R

rdean

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

How about Americans just see them both for what they are? Puppets of the elites.

The truth is, they are both right.

And the people that are really screwed? The people of the land.

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL
Fail.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I saw Sarah Palin say it you LIAR

How ironic.....

Oh...I hear you're a homo.

Weak thread. A few make obama out to be a muslim, not born here, etc. but most don't take it seriously. Trying to use it to cover Hillary's ample posterior won't work. Is this a HuffPo directive?

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL
Fail.

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I remember thousands of people saw her say it. ;)
1000s of people think SNL is news. Go figure.

Fail.

I remember thousands of people saw her say it. ;)
1000s of people think SNL is news. Go figure.

Some people think thousand of people in Jersey were celebrating as the towers fell..........Donald saw it.......on TV!

:spinner:

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?
Only 6% of scientists are Republicans
The GOP is just old white racists
The GOP wants to push granny off the cliff
The GOP wants to starve children

BTW, did you know Hillary lost every group but old white people in New Hampshire?

Forum List

Back