Republicans think if you repeat an accusation enough times, it becomes real.

No she could see with her nose. No matter where we threw her pull toy or ball, she'd eventually find it. Unless we washed it!!

The meme that Gov. Palin could see Russia from her house just hides the fact of what she really said about the proximity of Russia to Alaska as an example of her foreign policy expertise!
Now, I am not a big fan of her screeching and actually I enjoy listening to real screech owls…
The question remains though, based on your avi, do you belong to the blind leading blind imbecile group?

My avi is there because she died the same month I joined this board. She was just a special dog,deaf from birth and eventually went mostly blind. The breeders mistake (lethal white), who was going to kill her at 6 weeks, so we took her in, bleeding heart liberal I guess.

Awe..... Nah, just decency.

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?
Both being career politicians, can't believe a word they say...

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL

No, you just believe that and like the OP says you say it enough and start to believe it. Perfect example.
Kinda like bush lied about Iraq?
What did he lie about?

Now the play stupid angle in which an unlimited number of questions follow. Every answer leads to another question.
your buddy dean plays this game a lot....now go ahead and tell me he doesnt....

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL

No, you just believe that and like the OP says you say it enough and start to believe it. Perfect example.
What did he lie about?

Now the play stupid angle in which an unlimited number of questions follow. Every answer leads to another question.

If you're replying to me then I'm talking about myself. I dont have any responsibility to explain or defend what you say someone else does.

Hypocrite libs sure have thin skins. No wonder the country is going down the tubes when they whine about poor Hussein's hurt feelings.

What did he lie about?

If you're replying to me then I'm talking about myself. I dont have any responsibility to explain or defend what you say someone else does.
i was just sayin who plays that game quite often is all......

What did he lie about?

No, you were crafting a story about someone else and wanted me to defend the story you made up. Wink* Nice try tho

What did he lie about?

No, you were crafting a story about someone else and wanted me to defend the story you made up. Wink* Nice try tho
yea right thats what i was doing.....and the story is not made up,of course you would not know because its about your buddy dean.....and yea wink nice try....

yea right thats what i was doing.....and the story is not made up,of course you would not know because its about your buddy dean.....and yea wink nice try....

I can tell it's true with the mountain of proof you have provided.

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

Not unlike the Democrats. clean up your own house and then talk to me and others.

I can tell it's true with the mountain of proof you have provided.
is that like the mountains of proof you provide when you say something about the righties here?...or are you just pissed because i said dean was your buddy?.....if it was the latter i will apologize....i do understand that dean is not that well liked by many here....

"McCarthyism".......

Having communists called communists still upsets the little darlings and their apologist brethren

Fail.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I saw Sarah Palin say it you LIAR
one more sassy lie

She never said it Eddie, you're looking sad, sonny. First you lie about millions in stocks and you've kept sinking lower each day. Freaking moron, you're a heartbeat from ignore, people don't have time for your antics

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

In my opinion, anyone who cannot recognize the OP as a classic straw man argument is even stupider than you.

Fail.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I saw Sarah Palin say it you LIAR
one more sassy lie

She never said it Eddie, you're looking sad, sonny. First you lie about millions in stocks and you've kept sinking lower each day. Freaking moron, you're a heartbeat from ignore, people don't have time for your antics

Governor Sarah Palin in 2008 tells Charlie Gibson that you can actually see parts of Russia from some points in Alaska. This comment sparked a large amount of ridicule aimed at Governor Palin even though her comment is correct.

Forum List

Back