Harvard President Forced to Defend Herself Against Claims She Plagiarized Sections of Ph.D. Thesis

Horrible. If she approved her students screaming “Death to blacks!” or “Death to Muslims!,“ they’d be calling for her head on a platter.

To leftists, bigotry against minorities is horrific and to be vigorously condemned - against its against Jews.
You fail whites continue to live to your name. :itsok:

Bill Ackman says Harvard kept Claudine Gay as president because firing her ‘would look like they were kowtowing to me’​

Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman says his alma mater Harvard refused to fire president Claudine Gay because the school’s governing board didn’t want people to think it was “kowtowing” to him.

“I have been told now by two reporters that one of the factors that made it challenging for the @Harvard board to fire Gay was that they were concerned it would look like they were kowtowing to me,” Ackman wrote on his X social media account on Monday evening.

I was not aware that Trump had a white supremacist agenda when he was president. Can you name the agenda that you deemed white supremacist?
Sure you were aware of it, that is why you voted for him.

You can start with his dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Defending white nationalist in Charlottesville, I know you will deny it. The good thing is the fool did it on national television for all to see.

He criticized American Jews for not showing enough gratitude for his support of Israel.

Look at the White nationalist he surrounded himself with, Steve Bannon, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar just to name a few.

Now he will publicly disavow hate groups, white supremacist, etc. when he is pressed on it, but we know he will never do enough to turn them against him.

He is the poster boy for white supremacy is far as they are concerned.

Oh that's what it is, so 5 different prosecutors just pulled all these charges out of their ass to stop Trump from being president. Smfh.

Hell they don't have to do that, the voters will take care of that.

When are we ever going to see the evidence?

If Biden has broke the Law bring his ass to a Court of Law or impeach him, why is it we have seen none of that. Comer just continues to make a fool out of himself with all of this so called evidence.
Never underestimate the power of collision.

Harvard is ok with anti-Semites, but will they be ok with plagiarists?

'Throughout my career, I have worked to ensure my scholarship adheres to the highest academic standards,' Claudine Gay said​

The lady has nothing to fear.

Her friends at the university are playing the DEI card.

But, please, don't play that card when it comes to something important.

Forum List

Back